Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's everyone with this Bronze ANB thing ehh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far so good. After hitting 70 burned through 3 (free) gold boosters, and took my toon up to tl48. Stopping there for now, waiting on shockwave 10, cause trial progress is slowing. Shield warriors only start doing real damage with a full defender set, and I figured I could just use the purple boxes for that (I got them easily last time).

guess for the lower trials I should go back to a fire Lilly build, going with a (low %) crit build was a mistake. Crit build will only be used for push gear from next Anb onward, I might even change to fire Lilly now, and just say the time lost is the price for learning lol.

got a little over 7 hours left so it’s not a complete disaster (yet).

Comment

• Kardinaal
      Kardinaal commented
      Editing a comment
      And just my luck. The fire Lilly came out lvl 77

Kardinaal
    i never try a Fire-Lilly Shield warrior with exp build. Is it good?
    i'm familiar with Fire Lilly P,V, A, Block etc build
    Android Only Honor 7 - Hisilicon Kirin 935 -Not incline to new pone
    such a low end mobile. haha
    No Snapdragon & anythin above it I'm afraid
    Dual Warrior Trial 140
    Shield Warrior? (Retired)

Comment

• Kardinaal
      Kardinaal commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s good for getting to 70 faster, and for a pink xp set. For pushing not so much. Tried it the two last Anb, and fell short of tl110 (I think 109 on silver and 108 on gold Anb). I think the problem is you just get too much power, that it suffers from the built in diminishing returns. All cl are power, power on all equip, power from block rating,… 7500 with shieldblock active. It was with an experimental build with shockwave, whirlwind and SB, the classic shield warrior build should be able to reach maybe 120? My build had better mob phase times but had trouble with bosses with attacks you can’t block, hence more trouble pushing. This time I ditched whirlwind for dt. Shockwave is surprisingly versatile (gathering and killing mobs, heal,…). Don’t miss whirlwind. with dt (and a switch in belt) I should get closer in damage to the classic builds for the boss phase I hope.

On the other hand, without fire Lilly I would need to craft a defender set to even reach tl60 for the free pink, with it I just keep my lvl 70 exp blue gear for the armour slots, and I can upgrade to the free purple defender pieces as I rise in tl. (I run a shield build from start to finish, blue xp/mostly block gear).

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Try it once with lily build and shield warrior a couple of anb back. But ive reach only 127 or 128. Maybe 130 could be reachable but 129 gonna be real tough

A challenge, okay let's see how I do. Looks like common or rare non-set gear. Guessing it's mainly XP for stats, and that you're still using GMC since there aren't any other mage weapons that come close to it's effectiveness. Guessing abilities and attacks include AL, Frostbolt, Frost Nova, Immolate, and maybe Frost Beam. Too many variables to guess passives. How did I do?

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha good job guyz

Just reach the 1 hrs of clock time used manage to farm tl 90 in 90 100 sec currently 870 CL. Lot of time left to farm

need to reach min 1600CL for easier push
    its goigng well for now just hoping ill have some time top play haha
    Attached Files

Comment

Well, so far this has been an interesting anb for me. I decided to push with crit elr this anb (instead of my usual firelily build) and it's been a learning experience so far. I did my usual exp/eg farm with lily and after quite a bit of effort crafted a good set of elr crit push gear ( 2 77 weapons, 76 trinkets, belt, and pants, 73 Beam Bom w/ good bonus) the gear crafting was a bit challenging for me because I'm so used to crafting firelily gear but in the end I was happy with the numbers I was able to achieve. My crit chance is 49%, my cd is around 2000% and my hps is 5.4, so I'm happy with all those numbers. I also have around 3600 LoH, 2000 vitality, 83% armor, +82% frost damage, and 1650 ar. As an experiment in increasing survivability I used the Parry glove enchantment and put Dodge on 1 piece of gear. My major mistake of this anb was thoughtlessly turning all the ephemeral jewelry into eg/exp pieces while thinking to myself "It's bronze, I'll be able to craft a full set of push jewelry" Silly me, I remembered too late that the ephemerals roll 150% cd which cannot be achieved while crafting 4-stat jewelry. I did manage to salvage the situation somewhat by crafting some nice jewelry with ~120%cd and ~300cr, but if I push with crit in anb again, I will make sure to use the ephemerals!

I had a nice run on 140 while testing out my push gear, 3:55. Then, from 144 on, it was a bit of a slog, crit is equal parts awesome and frustrating, seeing ToS proc but still not getting a crit on thermal shock is painful to watch, but seeing huge chunks of the green bar fill up during the mobphase and taking big chunks off the bosses healthbar is a pleasant surprise after playing with lily for so long. So far I have 149 down in 8:43, last bronze with lily I did 151. I do have over 3 hours left on my timer and my synergy is at 158 and rising. I will wait for at least 160 (if not 170 synergy) and the 3 remaining sockets I need to buy when i have the gems for it. Speaking of gems, so far I've spent just over 2k, mostly from dailies over the past 2 weeks, some drops, some story mode (I went to DC this bronze), and a minimal amount of 5-starring on an old anb toon, and 900 of that 2k went to buying a Maggie and unlocking 1 research slot. Oh! and I almost forgot, I finally made it to 70 in under 10 minutes! I was out of town for the weekend and collected more dailies than usual before playing much on my event toon which definitely helped improve my time to 70 (usually I rush to 70 in the first 24 hours of the event).
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Splendor; 07-22-2021, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Today? So far so good with the remainin time Hv to meet Garm again? I hate it.

Thank Goodness. I thought I want to skip Garm at Trial 129 and do Elban at 128. Well why not just try Garm for a change?. I did. I'm lucky for the first attempt. Now wat to do? Stop. Just do one last round the 200 % boosters for exp &gold: then later the remainin 2 hrs somethin: final pushin

Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-22-2021, 12:13 PM.
        Dual Warrior Trial 140

Comment

it is nice ,the order of TL is 131,141,146,148,150,152,154,the first time from 152 to 154,exciting for what i did.
          now hope mask will do down TL159.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by limai; 07-22-2021, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Limai!!
            you are a "great Mage player"
            Congrats
            Dual Warrior Trial 140

Comment

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey TheExorcist you still not found the comment button?

• limai
              limai commented
              Editing a comment
              ths. mask is better than me ,he has done down TL159 in anb after kor player abin and china player 木头哥 quit up

Most assuredly:

1. My old & low end PC "only has" "an edit", "a quote" and "a like" button
            2. Low end Android: where on earth does the "comment" button resides (with an s because it's singular) itself ? i can't find it

out of sheer stupidity i can't find it? (PC & Android) ( is it grammatically correct to say this??)

addition:

as a non native speaker: i love learning or is it to learn? english grammar
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-23-2021, 12:00 AM.
            Dual Warrior Trial 140

Comment

Congrats mask

Comment

Here is a picture for you my friend but im almost sure you dont have it or youll already saw it haha
                Attached Files

Comment

• Kardinaal
                  Kardinaal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  On cellphone or tablet you need to hold your device in landscape, or those extra options don’t show. Had to search a bit the first time.

• Turgeon
                  Turgeon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Im on tablet maybe depend on wich device your tablette are. But thnk for the cue maybe that is what TheExorcist needed

see for yourself: my PC
                comment button??
                err i'm usin wat that thing called: mozilla firefox? bf that Edge: both have no comment button also
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-23-2021, 11:21 AM.
                Dual Warrior Trial 140

Comment

• Turgeon
                  Turgeon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kardinal talk about landscape mod3 for the button to appear i dont understand what he mean but u should try it haha

Reach CL 1206 for now with more then 9 hrs left on timer. Currentl farmin 105 under 2 m8nute
                craft a 77 will. Happy with the anb for now so far. Should be able to get int,o top 100 in push
                Attached Files

Comment

Congrats Turgeon. Hope u are in the top 100 when the ANB ends
                  seems that we have other hero's (DW, BH, Mage) to enjoy when the Whirlwind Shieldwarrior is "unplayable" at normal level trial 140.
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-23-2021, 12:59 PM.
                  Dual Warrior Trial 140

Comment

• Kardinaal
                    Kardinaal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I use a cell phone and I need to hold it like I would playing the game. If I hold it vertically I don’t see comment, edit,… because the screen isn’t wide enough. It’s not just that I need to scroll sideways, the site hides things I think depending on the width of the screen (in pixels).

So when my screen is vertical I see the same as exorcist, when I rotate the phone I get the options comment edit,…

• Turgeon
                    Turgeon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh thnk for the explanation kardinaal. Hopeit will work for our fellowmate theexorcist

• Kardinaal
                    Kardinaal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Since he is on pc the only equivalent I can think off would be too low resolution or something. Maybe maximising the browser window so the width is the entire screen could help? If it’s not that idk…

Had completed trial 135
                  Thanks Kristoff. I will follow your suggestion. Just used whatever skill that is ready

completed trial 137 ( ist attempt)
                  I Try not to step on the rounded fire at tbd feet. Wait for a moment (run away or go to the left or right). When the fire disappear just continue beatin the "Damn dragon"

55 min left (Just hv 5-6 attempt Left?). Rest for a day.

Attached Files
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-24-2021, 11:28 AM.
                  Dual Warrior Trial 140

Comment

• Kristoff
                    Kristoff commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I could be wrong, but my impression is that ITZ is more effective against mobs rather than bosses, so I fire off charge or leap first, and do ITZ last. The boss hits fewer times than a mob, so doesn't trigger parry as often, I think.
                Working...
                X