Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's everyone with this Bronze ANB thing ehh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, since my last post I've managed to take down trials 150, 151, and 152. 150 took me several tries and even the run where I finally cleared it involved dying 4 times vs kara . 151, on the other hand, was quite easy and I passed it in 8 minutes on my first try. 152 took me several attempts but I finally got a nice run where I cleared it in 9 minutes, including a 4 minute mob phase. Crit elr has been a challenging adjustment for me, the mob phases and boss fights vary dramatically based on whether or not my thermal shocks crit while ToS is up, but when they do it's very pleasant . I'm still a newb to this crit elr pushing thing, and it's hard for me to let go of all the toughness I'm used to having with a lily build. As a result, I went heavier on toughness than any of the players around me in the top 10 (almost 2 million ) at the expense of some additional damage. Once I have more practice with crit I may be comfortable dropping down to about 1.5 or 1.6 M toughness. I still have 1.5 hours left and I think 153 and 154 should be possible if I get good mob phases. I've already matched my best anb result with lily but it remains to be seen if I can exceed my lily results in anb (especially in silver or gold where I won't have as much time to push). One very pleasing thing I've discovered this anb is that the Parry glove enchant is very useful. In my fight with TBD I parried multiple ranged attacks (that alone makes it worthwhile in my mind considering I also have dodge on 1 piece of equipment, any extra survivability is welcome).
    Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations, Splendor ! You'll have a top finish for sure.

• Splendor
      Splendor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice job splendor again a impressionant performance. Congratz

Reached CL 1849 with a little over 5 hours left. The levels are coming much slower now. Going to try pushing at 1.5 to 2 hours.

Good luck, everyone!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Turgeon ! That's my hope as well. Switched back to The Jalapeno-lily combo for farming, as my TL clear times got worse with the VoWS-lily pairing.

We should make it an official rule that "if a combination of gear, stats and abilities dominates the leaderboards, there is always a very good reason for it."

Or is it already a rule and I'm just not aware of it?

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Kind of rulez but if you want to have some fun and test some thing its always cool to try something new by your own. But always all time its not as good as the meta build

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know who said it first? We could name it after them, like, " Nhat 's Law" or " Turgeon 's Tenet."

Getting there slowly. CL1275 and farming tl 90. Mini push for 110 and the second ct completed. Still running 6x fury with fire lily. Got 1 ephemeral epic 77 (fury trousers - cos I screwed up when opening the free box yet again). Got 2nd 77 (fury helm) as a drop with critical damage as a stat but had to reforge to get the vitality on it. Am assuming/hoping it works as an epic while fire lily is equipped. Once cls are up a lot more, it should be useful when I switch to a critical build.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210723_231228.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	200570

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations, Wulfric ! That's one of the best gear drops I've seen in a while.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Rlly nice piece of gear for a dropped item woah!

4h45 left on my timer, just passed 500cl. I went for gold first, and I can probably get around 1000 before trying again to reach 110.

slightly different shock shield build (shockwave, dt and sb), planning for crit gear with high crit rating for my push gear. The one unique I crafted for my xrp gear (fire Lilly) came out 77 and I don’t think I’ll be able to get another one.

not doing too shabby for an ANB on a shoestring (around 1000 gems spent, half of that for a second warrior merc), allmost no boosters. Low on synergies too with only one upgrade slot.

Hoping to get to 100 once I have a basic push set going for the free booster reward, and have time to spare for more farming.

Oh and I discovered I made a huge mistake. I changed my settings for less graphics and gained around 30% damage. Guess even for a recent iPhone the game is quite heavy lol.
    mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Not quite the 77 drop I was dreaming of...
      Attached Files

Comment

How high in tl do you need to be to get a 77 drop?
        mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Kardinaal I got it at TL 95.

Can't remember the lowest TL I've gotten a 77 on.

I now play very loosely. I could not have the ranking and the medals because I do not have the time I work several hours this time

Comment

Since BoMs are such a PIA to craft, should I just stick with this drop, or is it worth it to try for a better one?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Wulfric
            Wulfric commented
            Editing a comment
            I would keep it and try for a better one if the time, gold and materials were available

• Kristoff
            Kristoff commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Wulfric ! I'll do that.

Slowly getting better. TL130 done for the first time ever! Woo Hoo! Only taken 7 months to get to this point.

Skill set slowly getting better with time as I learn the 4 warlord 2 fury build. Practice makes perfect after all.

Didn't ct my second crafted 77 as it was a shockwave bracer. While it would have been nice to keep it, I went for the 76 warlord tunic instead as it was perfects on a couple of the things and I need to create a non anb warlord/fury set.

Name:	Screenshot_20210725-125800_Eternium.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	200606

Name:	20210725_125945.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	200607

Comment

• Wulfric
            Wulfric commented
            Editing a comment
            Update. TL133 completed. TL 134 done but trial timer expired before Garm finally rolled over and died.

And I'm done... 4 hours, CL 887, TL 90
          - got to CL 648 at 3 hours mark, gave in and crafted the Axe set, lol, had lvl 71 weapons only before (bad luck with normal crafting)

Definitely feeling the lack of damage... back to Fire Lily build from now on, haha. But also shows that it's definitely doable to reach TL 90, without Glory and even potentially without recipes, but do need around 1k gems and proper planning for leveling & exp farming...

Name:	Screenshot_20210726-100624_Eternium.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	200613Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210726-003531_Eternium.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	200614
          Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Completed trial 138
            30 min & a very few seconds left
            O Dear. Only have 3 strike left i'm afraid

Can i made it at Trial 140? Yes or no yes or no? i dunno
            Very tough indeed. I like it
            Either stay at 138 till the end or proceed a bit more 139, 140 or 141?
            erm. Will surely try 10 hrs from now. Hopefully The Endurance & TAN will reach "10". Both are now at "9"
            This is fun
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-26-2021, 02:58 AM.
            New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
            PURIST Mobile user

Comment

Just finished my farmin with 7h44 left on timer. Cl 18** Ill do my push tommorrow morning but the xp goes very well imo for a bh my best shot was 1;16 for trial 105 with xp gear.
              Attached Files

Comment

I just died 11 times...

Still haven't used my second CT so I was a bit low on vitality, then I made the mistake of pulling in too many elites at the same time.

Didn't feel like quitting, though, so I just kept on resurrecting until I cleared the trial.
                Attached Files

Comment

Agreed Tin Man leveling can get boring. But, for the life of me I am not sure how folks are getting to 70 in 30 minutes. That is something I continue to work on. Currently it takes me an hour or better.

My time is upon on this ANB. I did better than I expected to do. I used the Lily build provided by Nhat and then switched to a CD build around 95-105. Romme provided some good information that was a big help. This tended to work well. I managed to get to TL 125. I gave TL 128 a shot with 10 minutes left. I figured that I could have completed 126, but that in the end it would not make a big difference so I took the risk.

I made a costly boneheaded mistake!!!!!! I CT'd an item before socketing and that cost me an extra 250 gems. What a rookie mistake!!! Lesson learned socket BEFORE CTing and item and save yourself some gems.

I have to somehow figure out the leveling to 70 trick. That is very important on the Gold and Silver. Do people run constant 200% XP boosts to do this? Do you get to level 10 and then jump to trials and come back and complete Act I? I do put XP on every item in the beginning. Do people jump to different areas of the map?

In the end I did better than I expected and I owe that to people in the community.

Soon I may venture out and try a BH sometime in the near future. Are BH better for pushing? Is it possible to create a new toon at the end of the event to take advantage of the reduced gem costs for ability slots and such without losing items?

Comment

• Teebs
                    Teebs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Tin Man 's general advice on this (he'll correct me if I am wrong) is not to worry so much about the front end time to L70. There is no reward for quickly leveling to L70 - just general bragging rights - (and while it may be a part of Gold strategy because of the limited time), expending extra gems just to cut that time down a bit seems wasteful.

If you are going to be buying Boosters (especially expensive ones like the 200), it is best to have a full XP farm build including filling out your Experience Champion points. Better to have enough Boosters to farm 105 than end up having to squeeze elsewhere (imo).

My 2 cents anyway!

... KTB
                    Last edited by Teebs; 07-26-2021, 06:33 PM.

• Turgeon
                    Turgeon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree with you teeb and tinman the time it take from 0 to 70 is meaningless if you check clock timer but for me it mean more t8me to farm xp bfre the push since i dont have many real time to use at eternium so every event are gold one for me as i usually dont took more then 6 hr on timer on any anb so doing 1-70 in 20 minute 8nstead of 1hr and a half is a big big boost for me it almost double my xp farm8ng t8me. And im sure 5here is a lot of player like me that cant go true their timer

• Hedger
                    Hedger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Teebs, Tin Man, and Turgeon thank you for the information. I appreciate the guidance. I would rather not buy boosters and I have been saving them for higher level trials. I will not worry too much about the time. I will look to improve where I can. When completing Act I I was killing everything. That is something that I can directly address and improve upon. The point is well made that in lower level story mode the XP just is not there. Thanks again.

Ok my Anb is over. Stranded at tl98. Was my first time with a crit build shock shield warrior, and I made some mistakes in stats. I had around 50% crit chance, but not enough power when Sb wasn’t on so mob phase was running and popping dt untill Sb was available. And also too little life on gear for shockwave heal to be the only source of healing I needed.

All in all not too bad on a shoestring budget of around 1200 gems. Got around 700cl worth of exp, allmost enough glory to unlock bom (5 short so tried to push on past my tl90 goal toward 100, but with lvl 73/75 weapon and shield…).

Learned a lot about rs and shockwave though, first attack is everything, the more damage you do on the first rs swing, the bigger the bleed, and that makes a huge difference in sw damage. So I need to make shure Sb is on before the first hit on the boss, which roughly doubles sw damage.

I think with what I know now, I will give a fire Lilly build another chance, because for shockwave crit build to work you really need that initial hit to crit, or you need to change attacks and wait till the 15 sec bleed is gone and start over.

Comment

Working...
                  X