Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's everyone with this Bronze ANB thing ehh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing work, Turgeon ! Congratulations!

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Turgeon So how do you do so well with BH? I did full stalker with assassin pistols, extra poison, nature damage, CR on all gear, but when I get to high TLs, I keep dying because the mobs are so tough to kill. I stealth, use rapid fire, snipe, rinse and repeat, but the mobs don't melt away fast, then they either corner or kill me or hit me with arrows or missile spells as I run around. I test my BH on the regular season, and I can't go as high as my warrior. Plus, on mobile, I'm not doing as much damage as PC users. For example, this last ANB, I couldn't farm at TL 105 in 60 to 90 seconds. I could only do it on TL 95, and that was with at least 1900 CL. Maybe I need to modify my play style again, but I did try many strategies. Increasing my screen refresh to 120 Hz helped a bit, concentrating on elites was hit or miss because depending on the type you get they can kill you fast too.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk Hedger

• Hedger
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats @Turgeon!!

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk Kristoff. Very happy

• Hedger
    commented on 's reply
    Teebs, Tin Man, and Turgeon thank you for the information. I appreciate the guidance. I would rather not buy boosters and I have been saving them for higher level trials. I will not worry too much about the time. I will look to improve where I can. When completing Act I I was killing everything. That is something that I can directly address and improve upon. The point is well made that in lower level story mode the XP just is not there. Thanks again.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah im mobile player only too i dont have any pc lol

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Turgeon I use warrior because as a mobile player, it's much harder to avoid attacks since you don't have movement controls that are separate from your attack controls. With warrior, you just tank him and soak up damage while trying to heal and dish out more damage than your enemies. I've tried BH a number of times, but I've yet to find a play style and build that gives me good results. Same with mage. It's when I tried warrior that I began to climb and rank on the leaderboards.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with you teeb and tinman the time it take from 0 to 70 is meaningless if you check clock timer but for me it mean more t8me to farm xp bfre the push since i dont have many real time to use at eternium so every event are gold one for me as i usually dont took more then 6 hr on timer on any anb so doing 1-70 in 20 minute 8nstead of 1hr and a half is a big big boost for me it almost double my xp farm8ng t8me. And im sure 5here is a lot of player like me that cant go true their timer

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Very good job benedic5o top 25 is my next step but ill need to wait a year or two haha

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk BH is eazier to rank then warrior imo. Dunno if its because you need more deplacement as a bh then a warrior so there is less good player really idunno but ive never made top 100 as warrior and break top 100 as bh everytime

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations, Turgeon ! Great finish!

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Turgeon ! Glad to see that you did so well.

• Turgeon
    replied
    So anb is finishednow. I had only one hour to make a push this morning bfre 5he end of event. Ive finished at trial 142 in less then 8 minute that place me in 42 position still had 6 hrs45 min left on timer. Gonna be my first top50. Hoooorrray
    i did spent more then usual by buying a leg crate 3 xp booster one additional research slot 4 row of inventory 2 crafting crate at 50 gem add 2 socket. One companion slot very happy with the result. So far i can do the same for gold anb with about 4500 gem. And i still have some clock time remaining even for gold
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Good job real near of top 100 next time youll get it!
Working...
X