Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blingblingchaching
    commented on 's reply
    It's too long ago for me to remember but if cm leveling with your regular hero, I found crafting a rare lvl 7 normal gear with two different types of lesser essences works best to maximize essence recovery (you'll get a lot more essences back when you salvage, not 20%, but way more than 100%). So you just need to farm ~4-5M gold to max out. That gives a +17xp for cm (more with level bonus after cm lvl 25). In anb you can craft lvl 26 uncommon gears (if essences are the limited material - it will require 1 lesser essence/gear) for +32xp for cm. if iron bar/cloth is the limited material you can go to lvl 40+ uncommon gear? for +50xp/pop (it will still require only 1 ironbar/cloth). Gold is net positive in anb with crafting, you just need a few hundreds gold to start.

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    Totally agree, the full unlocked second stash is very handy for ANBs (and in main as well of course)

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    indeed, that's one of the best bang for the buck !

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    Great idea, I think its quite a bit of saving crafting in ANB for the purpose of leveling the mastery level, gold and essences, any drawback if y'all can think of?

• Teebs
    replied
    There is one thing I would definitely buy with real world money - The Secondary Stash for $5

This gives you a fully opened Stash - in both Your Main account AND every ANB ... it becomes an invaluable resource for ANB's ... and it is really nice/convenient to have in your main as well.

Personally - I think it is one of the best deals in gaming ... just my 2 cents

... KTB

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Well in normal the crafts cost way more gold. And yes you can recover around 20% of the materials by recycling your crafts. But I n Anb crafting costs next to nothing, and the materials needed per craft are way less then 80% of what you need on your main. And it can be done on 500 gems or so, farming tl50 (you get mostly blues, so less gold spent on breaking down bigger essences) . So very attainable for a new player.

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    -crafting mastery leveling should be done in anb (32/17 or almost ~2 times faster than by doing it with your regular hero).
    That is interesting. Can you explain how you got this result?

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the 245 total is with all companion slots unlocked

• Blingblingchaching
    replied
    I guess I can and should/must conclude my bronze anb experiment with a fresh account and not paying any real money (Warrior fury setup)

-Tl 120 is very much attainable, tl130 if cleave BoM drops during farming.
    - cl 1600+ is attainable
    -crafting mastery leveling should be done in anb (32/17 or almost ~2 times faster than by doing it with your regular hero).
    - Glory from season and anb rewards (up to tl100) will allow you to unlock enough gears for 4w2f final push set, except for BoM: 3 fury gears (35), ToS trinket (20), templar belt (20), slayer exotic enchantment (20).

My anb hero is at cl 500, cleared tl80 and has more than 9hrs left. Real time playing is ~9hrs over 2 days (very unhealthy).
    But as Tin man said, I guess I can leave the game for sometime now until something new pops up, like many other come-n-go players

Leave a comment:

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    Now that you said it, that 400 gem for 2nd ability upgrade slot is kinda big spending, I could have saved those for a more prepared ANB when I have more recipes and experiences etc... But oh well, its a good expense, now I have both frenzy and whirlwind upgrading to level 9, synergy level 65 (better than my main xD). Hopefully get to TL100 if i try hard enough

• Blingblingchaching
    replied
    Tin man: This morning out of boredom I created a fresh account to try this anb to see how far I can go without paying as a total cheap newbie (my kind of rabbit hole lol). The Anb became available after I finish Act I on the main acct and I am switching entirely to my anb hero. The crafting mastery reset is actually not too bad (!) as with unlocking (ability to craft higher grade gear) I actually needed to spend less materials. So during leveling up to 70 you'll get 12-15 pieces of epic gears for the price of rare (I normally skip making trinkets due to lack of mithrils). The downside is the quality of crafted gear in the early stage and amount of meterials received from salvaged items). The lack of recipes and gems is a good challenge though.

tinytitan: I wouldn't open the second research slot if I were you, and if you can save up 400 gems you can wait on buying missing qol trinket/axes/warlords gears from Liana if gold buying option is not available in the next 5 days. But yeah you should follow Tin man's advice on farming gold with you regular hero to buy recipes. Set 3hr interval timer if you're serious ).
    As soon as reaching lvl25 you should cook whirlwind to lvl 6 (at least) to get that movement bonus along with frenzy lvl3. It will help clear the map faster. Now you have 2 research slots, one should be dedicated for whirlwind to max it out.
    if you're still below trial 20, just gather enough materials for two uncommon fury gears, then things to tl80 is quite a breeze. You may have to farm gems with your main hero or wait for dailies to buy marks of titan though.
    Nhat's comment is correct (!!!) for the season rewards. the master crates's awards for (killing XYZ bosses/elites, clearing numbers of tl) can be received if you complete them with your anb hero. So look out for those numbers when you use your main hero.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Blingblingchaching; 07-20-2021, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    oh and i know why i ran out of mats so often, i crafted some epics normal gears during leveling xD

• tinytitan
    replied
    Thanks Nhat I will open those eq crates now, doing better at level 51 clearing trial 5 in less than 4min
    @Tin Man: wow you have "lighting reflexes" casted on your fingers :P great tips thanks, still doing dailies for gem, farming some gold essences etc with my main, have 2m gold enough for a little while but keep forgetting the 3h free refresh ?

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    For the initial levelling, ignore the 90 seconds rule, run the trial that matches your level - running trials too low is potentially wasting time and exp. I would set an upper limit of 4 minutes though, if you're taking long than that, then drop back down 1 level. Continue this as you level up to 70, moving up to the next trial as you clear in less than 3 minutes... but stay within your level range => level 46 should be aiming to run Trial level 5, repeat until you get to around 57, then move to 6...

If you don't have enough mats to craft the "next set" then focus on the weapons first, since you need to keep up your damage to continue moving...
    Open the crates you have now and salvage for mats, no point saving them if you're struggling...

• tinytitan
    replied
    Thanks all for chipping in!
    @Tin Man: you're def right! i spent 400 gem unlocking the second research slot and 25 gem x2 for a second active and passive abilities. That has cleared my gem saving for now I have digested all your advices, read almost all the guides on the forum, and hoping to get at least 1 CT for trial 80 at the end of this event
    Current progress: lvl 46, trial 3 after 1h50m of play clock

BarinaSid yes I have unlocked all 3 companions, but stocking up gem to open up the last slot, can only use 2 now

Turgeon : going with warrior again for simplicity, going with a cheap version of Furious Flaming Axes by Nhat, but without any recipes

I'm saving all the equipment boxes to open at lvl70, but seem to always lack essences for crafting items every 12-15 levels, and currently struggle to get through trials quickly level 46 and only able to finish trial 1 in 90sec or less, its a shame

Leave a comment:

Working...
X