Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    TIL that CT behave as described. Thank you!

(Edit: this was an answer to a now deleted comment, which informed me that the treatment upon transfer of any CT’d item is the same, whether it was ephemeral or not.)
    Last edited by LodWig; 08-07-2021, 09:47 AM.

• LodWig
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    Normal looted gear will transfer over to your main account, so there's no need to use the CT on them. If you don't have any crafted ephemeral items (which will disappear during the transfer) that you want to keep, then there's also the option of using the CT on your current highest level weapon, for the damage boost to help clear higher trials. The item and CT will be separated during the end game transfer anyway, so you can always keep the CT and decide what to do on your main account later.
    Leaving the CT as is, is a bit of a waste...
    I don’t think a CT used on a non ephemeral item will get separated during the transfer, if I’m right don’t use it on a dropped weapon. Also, if you’re unsure about which weapon to use the CT on, you can use my Quality Control spreadsheet (available in my Dropbox, see the link in my signature) to preview the result. If both weapon have already max or very high damage, it could be better to use the CT on another item; however as Nhat suggested, use it on a high level item for a better extra vitality stat.

Leave a comment:

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    Cool, ANB guides mentioned that too, can keep lining up those ANB characters without clicking "End event", until they clog your screens and you're unable to click anything xD
    My 3 chars for now are:
    1. Main Warrior: lv70, CL500
    2. Failed attempt first ANB Mage lvl 10, CL 500 (already clicked End Event)
    3. This ANB warrior, lv70 , CL 1050
    I could keep the Mage level 10 for a speed run then delete I guess, because of the CL 500 gives bonus dmg/speed for better clearing speed of regular maps, but the pros said speed runs are better done with a Bounty Hunter for speediest results
    Last edited by tinytitan; 07-23-2021, 04:26 AM.

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    tinytitan ,

Just as an FYI re: Transferring your ANB character.

It will stay there (kind of like in limbo) UNTIL you click the End Event. You can keep it there until you gather enough gems to open up another character slot, or do whatever you want with your other characters. There isn't a time limit between when the event ends and when you click End Event ... so there isn't any pressure there.

ALSO - and you might know this already - but All your XP transfers when you click End Event - So, that it is possible that if your main is Sub 70 - You can have a level 10 Hero (or whatever) with CL's of 1050.

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    Kudos for extra info on number 2, now that I know that CT and ephemeral get splitted after transferring anyway, CT must be done on ephemeral during ANB or else it's a waste.
    Outside of ANB, from my understanding of the effect statement on CT, then it can be used on high level unique/set legendaries for "endgame" purpose, to make a perfect lv77 item. Am I right?

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Nhat, inspiration from your Fury Flaming Axe guide mostly! loving the dmg and the crowd control, just havent mastered it yet so most TL runs I can only clear within the 100-120seconds time, need to watch more videos to horn my skills.
    1. All cleared with your and Teeb's input. So i'd better leave last 30min left on the "gameplay timer" to try to get to TL110.
    2. Indeed, will try to make use of that CT
    3. So I'd better delete my failed attempt level 10 newbie from last ANB to keep an empty slot for this new warrior? (and probably even delete my main warrior sometimes later, he's worse than the this new one)

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    tinytitan , check my edit.

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    Mah man, thanks Teeb, "never say no to a quickie" as the oldie always say xD

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    Better people than me are going to chime in and answer - but a quick response is sometimes appreciated

1. After YOUR event time expires - You can no longer do either Trials or Story runs - you are done as far as that goes. However, I believe that you can still craft (at the reduced cost?) until THE event timer expires (someone correct me here if I am wrong)

2 CT's are ONLY for transforming your ephemeral items into items that get transferred to your main account [Edit - this is strictly true - you could CT a non-ephemeral item, but that is pretty rare that people do that. ALSO - IF you CT an Eph. item for transferring to your main - Make a socket on it if it doesn't have one - the cost for creating a socket on an Eph. item is way lower than a regular item, and once you CT it, the cost for creating the socket goes up to normal cost]. Anything that does NOT say "Ephemeral" will get transferred - so no need to CT them. The CT's then get transferred to you main - The CT and the item ... and they are then disconnected from each other - giving you the CT for your main and the item.

3. Correct - all of these get transferred to your main after you "END Event" - AND - if you want to keep your Character, you need to make sure you have an open character slot - otherwise it vanishes. Make sure that you unsocket gems from your ephemerals - otherwise those disappear.

Others will chime in to correct / add to what I said - Listen to them!

... KTB
    Last edited by Teebs; 07-23-2021, 03:51 AM.

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by tinytitan View Post
    Latest update:
    CL 1050, cleared TL 100, however only 1h45min left on the clock
    Great work for your first run...

1. After the event play clock ends, the character is unable to level up any more right? but he can still craft and do other things, and try to beat higher level TL (with event time left of course)?
    There are 2 clocks:
    - The "gameplay timer" you see at the bottom of the screen: you may only start a new level/trial if there is time left, you can finish up any trials started after this run out, and the result will still count. You can continue to do thing in the hometown after this runs out.

- The "official timer" you see in the event's page: once this run out, it's the same as if you used up your "gameplay timer" - no longer able to start a level/trial. I can't recall what happens to crafting though... I think you should still be able to do it, so it's the same as above. The only difference is that you can end the event and transfer things over to your main account.

2. Best use of Celestial Transform? I have a bunch of looted legendaries (best one is a Viscera sword lv76 (3/4 DPS stats and 1 vitality). And if I dont want to use those can I keep it for future needs?
    Normal looted gear will transfer over to your main account, so there's no need to use the CT on them. If you don't have any crafted ephemeral items (which will disappear during the transfer) that you want to keep, then there's also the option of using the CT on your current highest level weapon, for the damage boost to help clear higher trials. The item and CT will be separated during the end game transfer anyway, so you can always keep the CT and decide what to do on your main account later.
    Leaving the CT as is, is a bit of a waste...

3. After event ends completely, this character and all gems,essences, loot are still there right? only Ephemeral items disappear?
    The character will only transfer if you have an available slot, one with a blue [+], it's all explained in the prompt that appears when you press the End Event button, please read carefully before continuing - you have the option to cancel and do it again later. But yes, all other items - aside from Ephemerals, either from the rewards or crafted - will transfer to your main account.

Leave a comment:

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    my passives are Fleet Footed, Ability Rate (whatever it's called lol) and Power Infusion, all lv 6 for now

• tinytitan
    replied
    Latest update:
    CL 1050, cleared TL 100, however only 1h45min left on the clock
    Not sure if I have enough time to get strong enough to clear TL110.
    Couple of questions though:
    1. After the event play clock ends, the character is unable to level up any more right? but he can still craft and do other things, and try to beat higher level TL (with event time left of course)?
    2. Best use of Celestial Transform? I have a bunch of looted legendaries (best one is a Viscera sword lv76 (3/4 DPS stats and 1 vitality). And if I dont want to use those can I keep it for future needs?
    3. After event ends completely, this character and all gems,essences, loot are still there right? only Ephemeral items disappear?
    Last edited by tinytitan; 07-23-2021, 02:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tinytitan
    commented on 's reply
    All active skills are lv10, im just slowly upgrading the passive now

• Blingblingchaching
    replied
    Tinytitan: actually frenzy and others at lvl7-8 is quite enough for farming xp. You'll should up ww then leap to 10 for better mob control, and have critical rating for at least 30% chance of critical hits. What are your choices for passives?
    below is my poor hero after sweating to clear tl80 to get enough Glory for unlocking that shiny ToS trinket.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    tinytitan The main drawback is that you will need event timer time to gain the resources and gold, unless of course you buy them with gems, which are better kept for other use especially as a new player. Also, raising the ML out of the event will cost only gold, which is easy to get, and you will benefit from ML 50 right from the start in the event. I strongly advise against waiting an ANB to raise the ML.
    Last edited by LodWig; 07-22-2021, 09:53 AM.
Working...
X