Should I keep the carpet or make it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I keep the carpet or make it?

I already have 2 celes lv77, currently there is 7h left, so should I accumulate carpets or create about 50 items so that when end ANB I just need to create 14 to 20 items to have another lv77?

I guess there is a translation issue here with the word 'carpet'

Comment

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I know! It’s a confusion with “mat”!

mats, crafting is a lot less expensive during ANB but if you accidentally hit that 3rd 77 it is lost, still sounds like a good plan though if you are going to finish up outside ANB, hope the rng is in your favor

Comment

Yes, craft around 50 things, then keep the hero after you end Anb. Then you should be close to crafting a lvl 77 once the hero is outside Anb in your main account. Doing the 50 “useless” crafts in Anb is cheaper than just crafting.

but I don’t know if it’s cheaper than just starting a new character outside of Anb, level to 70, then craft one 77 (which should take around 20 crafts I read here somewhere). Costs more time but might be cheaper in gold and materials.

Comment

• LodWig
        LodWig commented
        Editing a comment
        Using new crafters, the average number of crafts per 77 is 28.

Crafting useless items (usually using the so abundant water essence) is a bet, there is no guarantee you won’t get another 77 before the 128h craft. (I guess you did less than 128 craft to get the two 77s?)

You could stop after the 128h craft, and this would most probably makes the hero alike a new crafter (if perfect distribution of levels amongst the 128 crafts already done), with a good chance of a 77 within about thirty more crafts. This would only save you the time needed to raise a new crafter, for a cost in gold and resources (some of which are almost useless).

You could craft a bit more, with a higher and higher risk of a 77, it’s like betting the first few crafts with a new crafter won’t be 77s. I would advise to not do that.
      Last edited by LodWig; 07-22-2021, 07:30 AM.
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand what u mean lodwig but a gambler is a gambler so if hes as gambler then i am hell take the risk haha
    Working...
    X