Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v1.5.70 info

Collecting info on new release, feel free to add

New hometown appearance... those chests scared me for a few seconds... thought it glitched, haha
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210823-231118_Eternium.jpg
Views:	699
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	201651Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210823-231126_Eternium.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	201652Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210823-231146_Eternium.jpg
Views:	647
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	201653

Special 24 hours gameplay ANB starting in less than 4 hours, will run through Story mode then and see...

Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Spotted an Alien Ranger!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210823-231643_Eternium.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	201655

Eternium Guides:

Comment

The trial

Comment

Thnk guyz to share this very happy to see new content

Comment

A few styling updates for Act 1, I like it... minor problem with the new trees blocking the view at times though

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
            Grand_Wazoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Sooo. Eileen was turned into a tree....so sad.

Very nice visual. Thanks for sharing.

Act 2 so far is very different, maps layout are different, and well as a more "alien blue" styling - worth playing through, but be careful of getting lost, I have, haha

Edit
          added more pictures, sorry for the ordering... brand new alien and funky feel to the maps. Good work

Not sure if it's intentional or not, but there were quite a few Act 4 monsters mixed in here and there...
          Last edited by Nhat; 08-24-2021, 11:05 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

It’s sooo cool! With all the cool graphics and rendering, the performance is still super good.

Comment

Finished Story maps, nothing major in the other worlds - Act 4 have similar structure updates like with Act 1, buildings looking more reinforced and better suited for the wartime setting, in my opinion anyway, but again, does increase some view blocking though...

Some more details:
              Act 2 also have some of the "protected chests" and doors, like in Act 4, the various "key masters" are relatively close by though, so don't need to go hunting for them.

I don't play at a level where the other changes really make an impact, so I'll leave it to others to comment on, still sticking to my Fury Lily warrior
              Last edited by Nhat; 08-26-2021, 04:51 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Any balance changes you noticed?
                mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Nhat
                  Nhat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No idea, as mentioned, I don't play at that sort of "level" so can't really comment... you can follow the main topic for inputs from the other masters of the game

You can't collect the Treatise without finding the quartermaster, so you found the quartermaster. However game isn't recognizing completion of secondary quests. Has happened to me on 3 different levels in Act II. Level 21(Stairway to Levania) didn't recognize killing envoy, level 27 (Going with the Flow) didn't recognize killing quartermaster, and level 29 (Temple of Void) didn't recognize killing of Xenodon giant. I repeated both levels 21 and 27 and still quests are listed as unfinished. Even though those quests remain unfinished, I was still able to advance to the next level on each, and am now about to start Act III. We'll see if same issues persist in Act III.

Comment

• Nhat
                  Nhat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which class did you use? I had to repeat 21 for the Envoy, because I killed him before talking to the npc... but had no issue with it the 2nd time, no issue with Xenodon either.

There's a slight delay in some quests completing after you clear the level, so if you exit too quickly, it could get stuck and have to redo.

The various "find..." tasks need you to get near the npc/mob, and is usually done with map coordinates rather than an actual "on visible" kinda trigger... so they most likely had the wrong coordinates, or set the trigger area too small, so it's easily missed if you're moving too quickly...

Nhat I'm playing warrior. As a follow-up to my previous post, I had to go back and kill the Xenodon again before Alarion would give me the next quest for Act III, even though I could play the next level without a quest. I had also repeated level 21, before making my post, making sure that I talked to Norgrim before continuing. The main level 21 quest from Alarion was completed but the side quest from Liana to kill the envoy remains incomplete even though I collected the Intel a second time.
                I know that as Tin Man has pointed out in previous posts, the quest tasks must be completed in the proper order, otherwise the quest won't be considered complete. Normally I avoid rerunning story levels in ANBs, except gold mining levels, but with 22 hrs remaining on a 24-hr event clock I guess I can afford to spend a couple of minutes rerunning the level again to see if that was my problem. I'll follow-up here after my next attempt.
                Last edited by RockDoc; 08-27-2021, 07:24 PM. Reason: Carefully reran story level 21, talking first to Norgrim, then finding the envoy and killing them. That was recognized and level completion was awarded. So I must have done something out of order on m

Comment

Update: Carefully reran story level 21, talking first to Norgrim, then finding the envoy and killing them. That was recognized and level completion was awarded. So I must have done something out of order on my second attempt.
                  With the level 21 problem now being recognized as operator error, it would appear that level 27 remains the only level that most players can't complete.
                  Question: Has anyone testing this alpha successfully completed story level 27 (Going with the Flow)?

Comment

• davidz
                    davidz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nobody. Everyone can kill the dude but cannot “find” him. ?

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I could not even get past the arched barriers that are blocking the way to that part of the map. I killed the gatekeeper [actually killed everything on that part of the map], but the arches still would not open. Feels like a lost cause...

Wish there was some way to just dump that quest and move on to the next one.

It will be a new feature to abandon a quest.

Comment

Quartermaster is on the map, just in the wrong location.

Comment

Working...
                    X