Size:	230.2 KB
ID:	202989

Comment

• lefteria
          lefteria commented
          Editing a comment
          I do my best

I continue dynamically
        Click image for larger version  Name:	οθόνης 2021-09-14 210645.png Views:	0 Size:	230.3 KB ID:	203086

Comment

Is that a shield warrior?. It is it is
          Congrats lefteria
          Not only that: Shield warriors perform well at arena top 10. ain't that sweet?

​​​​​I also hope for good news at our normal playin (non arena) later ( after the alpha etc testing)
          New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
          PURIST Mobile user

Comment

Looking at the skill setup, it’s a standard meta warrior, with one of the axes switched out for encrypted shield for the bubble.

I don’t think there’s many people prepared to grind a full 77 set purely for arena…

That said, yours truly is 4 pieces away from a test set for a shield warrior setup purely for arena. Results of me running around in arena without pants are promicing to say the least, and from what I see fighting the few other shield warriors I see (I mean using shield block) I bet the arena ai can work well with the build I plan to use. A hint: I hope my shield warrior will devastate arena .
            mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              Good luck, Kardinaal!

lefteria I was able to reach the top 10 in the Arena leaderboards too!

It's not going to last long, but at least I made it even if it was just for a little while.
            Attached Files

Comment

lefteria I was able to fight your warrior today. She's pretty tough. Thank you for a good match!

Comment

• lefteria
                lefteria commented
                Editing a comment
                I try, but I do not do so well

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                lefteria What do you mean? You were able to beat my guy. Are you referring to your overall leaderboard ranking?

yes I am referring to the total score

Comment

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                You can never stop fighting if you want to stay on top. Revenge-match everyone and use up all your free tickets. For me, it's not worth it. Now I just use the tickets and don't bother with the revenge battles.

I eat shield warriors for breakfast

Comment

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                Heikki Gross I saw that you just beat my warrior. Congratulations on the win!

For a player as good as yourself, it was probably an easy victory.
                Last edited by Kristoff; 10-20-2021, 06:23 PM.

• Heikki Gross
                Heikki Gross commented
                Editing a comment
                Kristoff Lol, it wasnt hard. Warriors are really easy to beat. No off you go and revenge. I think i stopped at rank 1, so there is a lot of rating to gain

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                Heikki Gross Thanks for your kind offer, but I really have quit revenge matches cold turkey. Don't want to get back into that vicious cycle. Maybe I'll do them again if there are decent LB rewards for Arena, but even then I don't see myself putting in enough time and resources to reach the highest ranks. Between work, family and my other hobbies, I can barely put in enough time to reach the top 100 during ANBs.

indeed. it takes a lot of time. the battles for revenge, and this time. I have many hours of work. there is little time left for the game

Comment

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                And if you revenge match someone with a lower rank, it's usually a net loss to you because they gain more points with each battle they win while you gain less points per win.
            Working...
            X