Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, UmbraDei ! You've obviously studied this game at a much more in-depth level than I or most other players have.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Splendor Thanks for the advice! I've gone through UmbraDei 's guide before a while back but will re-read it again.

• UmbraDei
    replied
    The whole build revolves around maximising Snipe DoT dps, because that damage type is the only ability that increases quadratically in damage with CD and CR instead of linearly, as well as quadratic in flat damage boosts.

In that context, Tracer Ammo (to make Molten Armor work), Piercing Ammo (to ensure additional Molten Armor stacks on mob groups) and Power Infusion (giving a x1.4 damage boost) all help the Snipe DoT increase its quadratic damage even faster.

Poison Ammo is only linear, so can long term never hope to compete.

Leave a comment:

• Splendor
    replied
    Poison is nature damage, and all of those abilities are standard for a stalker build. Try reading Umbradei's guide that he posted here in the forums. The only thing I find odd about that player is that he cleared trial 181 which seems suspiciously high when top bh's like Umbradei and Hegemony are only in the high 160s.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    started a topic Can't understand this BH gear and ability combo

Can't understand this BH gear and ability combo

Ozymandius Since you play BH a lot, do you think that you could please explain the logic behind this? It's a full stalker and assassin pistol build, but the chosen abilities seem better suited for havok or demolitionist gear. The extra damage is even nature on all possible gear. Why would someone have a setup like this and not use poison?
    Attached Files
Working...
X