• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck with the fix, Ozymandius !

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff I am hoping to test that but my andriod is a bit buggy. I am trying a reinstall to see if that fixes it. I will update once I am able to test the changes.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Ozymandius Cool! That would make sense. So the igniter buff is better than the lower snipe cooldown offered by the assassin set?

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    +1 great analysis of this build. Once the new alpha goes live, most BH will switch over to the Igniter pistols since they got buffed.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Turgeon ! I guess I just have to keep practicing and work around the ability lag and FPS slowdown that occurs when I pull in more mobs.

• Turgeon
    replied
    I wait for when i know tos is ready. Then i do that. Yes on mobile. But just drawing symbol once exept when i failed the drawing lol

grouping mob and stealth dont activate tos. Then when i activate RF tos activating i do my snipe. Walk a bit then hit them back for another snipe

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Turgeon And you're able to do all this on a mobile device before the ToS proc ends? Do you ever have to sign more than once to get an ability to execute? I know the software is logging my drawings because I see the name of the ability on the screen, but it just doesn't fire.

• Turgeon
    replied
    Yes the way i do now. Is to group the mob stealth then RF. After i do a side foot step then i hit my snipe

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    replied
    So far, my main problem when pulling mobs is getting potted and killed by missile attacks when the ToS procs and I try to execute the vortex-stealth-rapid fire-snipe combo, which is complicated by either the GCD or whatever bug is keeping the abilities from firing the first time I draw the signs.

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff. Sry i was wrong. Its really the leaderboard of the current season. Woah that is so impressive

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff i mean that this leaderboard are from the alpha version

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Turgeon Do you mean that the player is testing an alpha version of the software?

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thats is probably the alpha version to have player that high in trial

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk. I was wondering why people were using piercing ammo

• Kristoff
    replied
    UmbraDei Just tried this build. It's pretty good, but I'm so out of practice since I've been focusing mainly on warrior. Have to re-learn patience and wait for the ToS to proc before executing stealth, rapid fire and snipe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X