V.1.5.71 changes???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V.1.5.71 changes???

Has anyone found any difference between v.1.5.70 and 1.5.71? ANYONE?!?
    I've been sitting on an incomplete quest for almost a week, but can't finish it nor start another. My season rewards are quickly being depleted and I've already maxed both my gold and gem banks. The likelihood of being able to meet expanded bank limits, especially gems, decreases with each passing day unless you want to spend real money on them!
    Oh, wait, that's right, we also can't spend any real money on the game to improve our chances of having a successful season.
    I've tried comparing different hero builds with some of the "new and improved" gear, but I am not really see much difference from before.
    I can't believe I'm the only one who is frustrated by the sinking feeling of abandonment? Exaggeration and hyperbole? Maybe, but let's hear what you have to say!

The only difference I have found, is that not only is the quartermaster gone, but he has taken the book with him! Oh, and now the game has crashed! It just gets better!!!!!!!

Comment

6x Fury Power boost works now... that's all I tested

Edit: and the Vitality & Armour boosts for Warriors
    Last edited by Nhat; 09-10-2021, 04:28 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• TheExorcist
      TheExorcist commented
      Editing a comment
      Wat does more power boost means??
      Is it: refer to Power increase as a result of more block or Power increase bc we put power as one of gears status?

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      TheExorcist I'm refering to the one from Block: before you only get half as Power boost while Shield Block is up, now you get the whole amount...

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Btw nhat im using charge with my shield warrior for the cr boost and mob control. Just failed kara 140 by 1 or 2 sec yesterday. Hope ill did it bfr the balance patch to be the only one to have beaten kara 140 as SW. haha

The 6 piece havoc bonus for bh is great. I applaud the developers for at least trying to balance some of these sets.

Correction: the 6 piece havoc set is only adding 6 not 9 heatseekers. So the change for the last update isn't showing. I went back to the TG and recorded it then counted the missiles and still only 6 extra.

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that 1.5.71 was showing more missiles firing, but after running the old version 1.5.51 on my PC, I am not convinced that you can evaluate what is happening just using the visual display. What I did notice was that my Havoc BH in the old game version is easily outperformed by a similarly equipped Havoc BH on 1.5.71 version. TL120 took about 4 minutes longer, and much of that time was spent in the boss fight (i.e., it took a lot more Heatseeker attacks to bring down Kara in the old PC version of the game). If I have time this weekend, I will try to collect some data in Training Grounds, but it feels like the buffed 1.5.71 version of Havoc dishes out a lot more damage than the old version.
      Last edited by Ozymandius; 09-10-2021, 05:57 PM.

My Havoc BH is enjoying the buffs to Heatseekers, which is now launching 9 missiles instead of the old 6. I just completed TL120, and I found it hard to round up a mob size large enough that the Heatseekers cannot one-shot. I need to dial up Vitality and maybe the build would benefit from higher AR (currently 1250), but Havoc is feeling more powerful than ever.

Note: I am testing with a 6 piece Havoc set with 2135 CLs and Level 77 Celestial Igniter's pistol set, helmet, and gloves. Also equipped with 99% Heatseekers damage boost on BoM and with Assassin's Belt with Fire damage on trinkets and belt. Probably will use some of my 3 stash pages of jewelry boxes to tweak the stats a bit before pushing to higher trials.

FYI: I also cannot complete the Quartermaster quest, and I still cannot make any in-game purchases. Maybe they are hoping that the purchase bug will be fixed when this version goes live, but they will lose their main source of revenue if the new version goes live and no one can buy event packs or season passes. So I am guessing this is a high priority now that alpha2 is in beta test.

Comment

• MrNoob
      MrNoob commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm looking forward to see what you find out. I'm new to bh and only been playing for about 4 months so don't have the experience with bh or the legendary gear. The IM, trinkets, and jewelry are borrowed from my mage and he wants them back. I did clear tl115 in a little over 4 minutes with Epic lvl havoc gear so its definitely has promise.

• TheExorcist
      TheExorcist commented
      Editing a comment
      Ozymandius or any BH expert
      Would all of you be so kind (later after all this testing ends etc) to set say: a simple & step by step havoc build for all of us to use as a Guidance. We have the step by step flower Protector build by Arionthe. We very much like a: Havoc build. Wat say all of you?
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-11-2021, 02:02 AM.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      I moved up to TL130 and finally managed to round up a mob that I wasn't able to one-shot with Heatseekers. I finished Season by completing TL145 with Stalker BH, so I am still a bit below that with my Havoc BH. I will have a better idea how close I can get to that level once I craft some jewelry to tweak my survivability stats a bit.

TheExorcist I am testing with a 6 piece Havoc set using level 77 Celestial Igniters pistol set to get the extra Tracer Ammo stacks. I have 3 level 77 pieces: helmet and gloves are also celestial. Since they offer damage bonuses, helmet and gloves were a priority during ANB crafting. I also got a dropped level 77 legendary Havoc pants. The rest of the pieces could still use upgrades which I will work on if I decide to play Havoc in next ANB. I put CD on every piece of gear and jewelry, but I probably could use more CR since my CR is currently just around 45.6%. I am using a ToS and Charm of Qol that are both level 74. I am mainly using the Charm of Qol because it is one of the few unique trinkets in my stash that has Fire Damage. Magnetic Trap (for pulling mobs) and Heatseekers are both Fire Damage, so I have it on trinkets and belt. I am currently equipped with a level 74 Assassin's belt because it gives me Sticky Bombs, though I probably should break down and craft a Belt of Ordnance to get the additional 50% Heatseekers bonus to see if those bonuses stack on top of my existing bonuses. I also have a BoM with 99% Heatseeker damage boost, which I feel is a must have item for pushing the Havoc build.

Through TL130 it is mostly just moving through the map to get mobs moving toward me, then locking them down with Magnetic Trap, and finishing them off with Rapid Fire and Heatseekers. I have 3 healers from my Stalker build, so I can also use Vortex to pack enemies in tight to get the most out of my explosions.
Working...
X