X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effects of joining beta on your acct

Hello

Wanted to ask the following re beta
    1.once beta ends, do I keep my progress (xp earned loot earned max tl finished etc)
    2.do I get to uninstall beta if I don't like it and does the roll back work
    3.do all quests already work for beta (Or is it a crap shoot like alpha wherein some players have dailies ok and some don't)

Thanks all

I don't think there's a "beta" on at the moment - if you're refering to the Google Store beta thingy...

1. Any progress you done will be kept. But current alpha can't post to leaderboard, so you'll need to run the trial again...

2. No, most alpha/beta update your account's "minimum game version value" so there is no rollback - nor will you be able to use the account on another platform until the new version go live.

3. Current alpha have the 1 quest issue, I believe it affects ALL players, it's just that not all post/commented on it, since it's already been reported.

Joining alpha/beta is a risk, things are likely to be unstable and may have lasting impact to your account - hopefully only minor things...
    Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      I don't think there's a "beta" on at the moment - if you're refering to the Google Store beta thingy...

1. Any progress you done will be kept. But current alpha can't post to leaderboard, so you'll need to run the trial again...

2. No, most alpha/beta update your account's "minimum game version value" so there is no rollback - nor will you be able to use the account on another platform until the new version go live.

3. Current alpha have the 1 quest issue, I believe it affects ALL players, it's just that not all post/commented on it, since it's already been reported.

Joining alpha/beta is a risk, things are likely to be unstable and may have lasting impact to your account - hopefully only minor things...
      Tha k you Nhat

Playstore has a beta button so i thought i could click it and join a beta for eternium

But right now i have no gems yet.so i csnt afford just 1 quest everyday hehe

Comment

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        Only 1 quest is bugged, so I'm currently stuck with 4 dailies only.

Yeah, that one - only used every now and then, but you run the same risk of issues...

Originally posted by jay clarke
      Also at the moment, you will not be able to spend money on the game, because it has to be side loaded which is not recognised by Google play store.
      Thank you jay clarke

I dont intend to buy stuff right now hehe

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        His comment is untrue anyway. He's referring to the alpha build, not the opt-in beta program.

Hello Travis | Support Mgr.

May i know the difference between alpha and the opt in beta program?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        The alpha builds have to be manually downloaded and sideloaded. Beta builds come through the Play Store. You can opt into the beta program on the Eternium listing in the Play Sore. The current alpha is the first open alpha we've done.

Thank you Travis | Support Mgr.

Comment

Working...
      X