No announcement yet.

How's all my dear friends gold anb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

77+200% cleave will be like winning a power ball lottery. I check the top 10, and found they usually have 77+197%, which is really good, not much diff with 200%.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if you get that, maybe you should go out and buy a ticket!

• Phương Nguyễn
      Phương Nguyễn commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol the play of lottery tickets is entirely based on your dignity =)))

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      I can be as dignified as I want to be after a 200M lottery win. XD

After the first hour's worth of XP boosters ended, I went back to Story Mode to pick up the other two free companions. I dual classed one XP farmer warrior over to Havoc BH to see how the Havoc set does with XP farming. The is still farming XP using mostly the epic-box Fury gear. At the two hour mark in the event, the 6pc Fury Fire Lily Warrior has a lead in CLs and is slightly faster in completing TL95. However, he is using mostly the epic-box Fury gear compared to the Havoc BH, so Fury still has the edge if you are wanting to run a low gem ANB. Also, the Warrior's edge in CLs is mostly due to the lost time that it took to level up the new BH. The biggest weakness to the Havoc BH is that I crafted ten Legendary BoMs trying to get the Heatseekers bonus before giving up and just crafting epics until I finally got one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ozy TL95.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	203650Click image for larger version

Name:	Havoc.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	203651

Both have one level 76 craft, which I converted to keep for my main account. Thus far, I am just running AR, XG, and XP quickie jewelry, but I may decide to use the ephemeral jewelry to get more XP. I will probably just farm XP for a while at TL95, though I may need to push ahead to TL100 to get the extra XP and gold boosters. I don't really have any goals right now except to see how well the Havoc BH does in case I want to save the resources and just run a BH in the next event.

Comment

• Phương Nguyễn
      Phương Nguyễn commented
      Editing a comment
      When you delete the warrior and create bh, will you keep two Ct items without having to go to 110?

• Phương Nguyễn
      Phương Nguyễn commented
      Editing a comment
      Here I haven't reached lv77 I want to make 1 bh and wait for the end to build 1 lv77

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      If you keep the CT boxes in your stash, they will be available for the second hero. If you use them on the first hero, they will not transfer to the second hero since they have a different gear class.

Thanks for sharing! What does “dual classed”? Are you using two accounts?

Comment

• papa jim
      papa jim commented
      Editing a comment
      no, changing the class of the character you are playing during anb, example, start as warrior because of superior xp farming, delete when you reach cl 1900 and push as bh.

And then comes the crafting. Truly rotten luck this time. Before I managed to make this 77, I got 2 76 and a 75.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	AC31E908-1BFE-4CAD-B235-B3D7DB2E47D8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	67.9 KB ID:	203669
    so if I want a decent shield to match, I’ll have to craft some 50 more crafts at least :s .

Also, I did not know sword and board doubles shield armour at lvl 10 to be honest, need to make shure I get that.

mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 138

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes sword and board and ww are both needed asap for shield warrior Now youll know

• TheExorcist
      TheExorcist commented
      Editing a comment
      Without "WW and S& B at 10" shield warriors are dead meat at higher trials etc.

I normally skip Gold but wanted to check the updates.
    I got this for my main account Havoc (at TL 153 now) but the lvl 76 item is taking long and I'm running out of materials now. . .
    Theoretical Modding
    (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
      CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dropped from 36 to 73 on the boards.
      One hour and a half left. . .
      Fingers crossed. . .

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
      CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Top 100.
      Very miserable ANB nonetheless. . .

Three hours into the event. Running the Havoc BH feels very similar to a Demolitionist style of play; round up a large mob, lock them down with Magnetic Trap, then blow them up with Heatseekers. I am currently still farming XP at TL100, so even large mobs with elites don't stand a chance, especially if you can hit them when ToP procs. You do need the ToP proc during the boss fights, so completion times vary a bit more that usual. I did get lucky and managed a Legendary BoM with Heatseeker bonus in between crafts to try to improve my pistols. The biggest challenge is herding the mobs into a space where you can MT them all at once, but having a healer Vortex helps a lot. Feels like the Havoc BH will also want to have 3 healers to help manage mobs.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Havoc 3hrs.JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	203686Click image for larger version  Name:	Ozy 3hrs 1553CL.JPG Views:	0 Size:	96.3 KB ID:	203687
    Given how successful the 6pc Epic Fury Warrior is at farming XP, it is hard to think that the Havoc BH can compete as an XP farmer, even when using Legendary gear [perhaps with a critical build?]. The real advantage to using a Havoc BH for XP farming would be not having to dual class, which saves both time and gems when you have to start the second hero from scratch [no abilities or gear sets transfer]. It is very hard to compete with the double hits of Charge and Leap and the mob clearing power of the WW Tornadoes, which are being buffed by a BoM with WW bonus. I followed Nhat advice and added XG and AR on my jewelry for XP farming, so I have not had to stop to farm gold during the event, and I rarely have to wait between spamming abilities. I am at the point now where I would normally make the switch over to a BH, but since I already did that on the other account, I may just run the Warrior though the end of the event. He is sitting on a large enough stash of materials that I could easily make the change to a Critical Damage build once the Fire Lily starts to lose its punch.
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 09-26-2021, 02:50 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I got stuck on the (truly broken) Broken Dragon. Whenever I leap he casts a fire patch underneath himself so my choices are to sit in it and die or waste time and drag him out of it. Either way I lose on time. Been a fun ride until now, got my celestial for my main and hopefully gained a bit of experience too. Hope all are doing well

Comment

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        Some Broken Dragon timings are outrageous! It freezes me when my ToS proc comes… and it easily kills me. I think they are all pretty hard in different ways, when the level is high!

Not such a good ANB here, most of my crafts were 72's 73's and a couple of 74's no 77's my best craft was a BOM 76 rending slash lol.
      I managed to get both celestials so bought back a double socketed tunic and some shoulder pads both 74's *tuts* but they are better than I had
      So maybe I need to keep this toon for outside of ANB crafting and hopefully there should be a 77 coming along soon but if they are anything like buses I could be in for a long wait!

Comment

My 77 was a frost bolt bom sold immediately. Supposed to be a 72 so just trying to improve beam over my epic. . Got a 72 frost beam 3 crafts later 491% beam damage.

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice!

I am trying "Zap" (SCR) build this ANB with some others discord's mages,
        totally a new experience for me to play this build since i always been an ELR player since i start playing this game.

totally mess up on the first 3,5 hrs, as you can see i only manage to get to CL 1643 (which i usually reach CL 1900+ on ELR)
        i can't craft any decent EXP gear and farming on TL 95 in 1:45 to 2:10, whhaaaa totally a mess!!

but i made it through somehow, and here i manage to push until TL145 for top50
        still got 10 mins left to try 146
        wish me luck

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	7 Size:	266.8 KB ID:	203737

Edited : I made it to 146

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	84
Size:	264.2 KB
ID:	203783
        Last edited by kurtcabage; 09-28-2021, 01:12 AM.
        Guide :

Comment

Sneak my eyes at the warrior anb LB (waitin to be kick out- well just 2 attempt left) for Any SW??. erm. Lemme see:

1. Centurion Turgeon SW ( are you Turgeon ehh?)
        2. Matrempit
        3. Still waitin. At least let it be "Three". The three stooges
        have a nice day

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:21 min
        Redmi 10 (40-55 fps thankfully at least no stutter, glitches etc at higher trials) PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          One lvl behind you that place me in position 51 lol. Gratz for your top 50. I didnt had the time to try 144. Still have more then 2 hrs left on timer but miss some real time haha

• Kardinaal
          Kardinaal commented
          Editing a comment
          Add me to that list . Well of shield warriors anyway. Think 145 will be a bit much on the fire Lilly, but we will see.

• TheExorcist
          TheExorcist commented
          Editing a comment
          Kardinal. There you are. Do you best.

Make my xp push yesterdaybfr night and push phase this morn8ng bfr job so not too bad for sw i could have make top 50 quite exyly. But missed some time. Position 51 trial 143 complete with 1550 CL Still more then 2 hrs unused timer event
        Attached Files

Comment

• TheExorcist
          TheExorcist commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats Turgeon

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Good job on your TL146...lol

You guys are masters!! I only get TL125, so no badge at all. Someone told me it’s easy to get badge these days - I don’t think so!! My 125 is after event timer ends - that’s nice. I will finally have Lily in next anb, and I will cook key skills, so hopefully result could be better.

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          125 isint bad. Youlldo better nex5 t8me it take a couple anb to know well every5hing then youll start enering top 100

Just completed my push in this ANB and I am satisfied with the result.
        Hope for a top 50 but if I'm being realistic it will probably be good for a top 100. We"ll see tomorrow I guess.
        Trial 146 completed in 9m57s. Currently # 36.
        Wish you guys all the best.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANBgold.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.4 KB ID:	203768
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 09-27-2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• TheExorcist
          TheExorcist commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats GrandWazoo

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations! I think you kept your top 50 ranking, am I right?

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it seems you are correct. Currently #50 loll.
          Gratz to Turgeon. Looks like he made a final push and is now in top50 too!

On the LB, are those China***** or Kor***** some sort of group from China and Korean? They are so efing good.

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes they are.

• davidz
          davidz commented
          Editing a comment
          Are they playing fairly? Seems pretty solid.

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Good question. Some of them are probably excellent players but only the devs could answer this for sure.
      Working...
      X