X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's all my dear friends gold anb?

Me? Mission accomplished trial 120.
    Not incline to the LB.
    Just practisin this New SW after trial 120.
    Hope each and everyone of us will do fine More important have fun

Attached Files
    Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:21 min
    Redmi 10 (40-55 fps thankfully at least no stutter, glitches etc at higher trials) PURIST Mobile user

I think this is my First time in my entire eternium life reach trial 140 in any ANB's
    NIot too bad Hopefully will remain under ANB's 250 - still many days and I will be out of the LB 100 in no time
    have a nice day

My hero's attribute for sharing:

Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-19-2021, 11:11 AM.
    Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:21 min
    Redmi 10 (40-55 fps thankfully at least no stutter, glitches etc at higher trials) PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• davidz
      davidz commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s amazing! All your skills are 10 and 1500 CP! How did you do that? I don’t have any skill 10. Only have 1 hour 52 minutes. Have to stop and wait for my Leap and WW to cook. It’s hard to pull with snake walk. Well, what can you expect from a newbie (ANB)?

Wow, you push very early! Its still 9 days, why? Great job trying SW this ANB, me too, playing SW, but I'm spending few gems and just chilling, waiting WW and SB to level 10, and while waiting I'm trying to figure out what will be the new leap points in Act II

Comment

• TheExorcist
      TheExorcist commented
      Editing a comment
      I do hope those who choose SW for this gold anb go higher that they possibly can. It's nice to see a bunch of Shield warriors at the Warrior anb LB. Doesn't matter who they are

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow glad to see SW doing well again. You make me want to switch to SW in this ANB. Unfortunately I have already made my rings (no cc) for a DW 4w / 2f. Will remove dust on my SW (main) and try it out. Thank you.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Playing SW too just hit lvl70 will do a 30 min gold then wait for ww sb to be at 10 to start exp. Glad to see you go that high on an anb gold the exorcist

Oh! Is there a Gold ANB?

I don't know - because Amazon has still not updated!

Personally - I am OK with this because I didn't intend to play through Gold this round, but I can imagine that people who do use Amazon as their platform of choice AND really wanted to play this ANB ... might be a tad ... "Not OK"!

... KTB

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazon's Eternium web page now showing v1.5.73 - good luck with your ANB run

Trying a lower Gems spend this run, so no Gemming Abilities nor Jewelries... Early state is definitely slower, but later on seems to have caught up - might be due to the damage boost...

Gems spent: 1,031 - Unlocks (not 3rd upgrade slot), 5 for Gold, and crafting chests (450)

Milestones:
    - 35 minutes to clear Act 1, level 33
    - 1 hour mark: level 61, TL 7
    - 1:10 to reach level 70
    - 1:20 to reach TL 70, CL 249 - Whirlwind at level 8, others at level 2
    - 2:00 - CL 754, TL 85 - Whirlwind at level 9, others at level 3
    - 3:00 - CL 1144, TL90 - Whirlwind at level 10, mains at 7, others at 4
    - Cleared TL 100 somewhere here to get more boosters, CL 1236
    - 4:00 - CL 1482, TL 95 - others abilities almost all level 7
    - 5:00 - CL 1716, TL 95 - bought a 200% exp booster, synergy 147, and finally got my lvl 77 shoulder pads...

For comparison, previous Silver Run
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    Cleared TL110 - CL 1674, used 4 hours and 47 minutes. Usual build, got lucky with BoM drop, ans used some additional gems for socketing...

For future comparison, and in case anyone is interested:
    - 1 hour: cleared TL 70, CL 244
    - 2 hour: CL 805
    - 3 hour: CL 1195
    - 4 hour: CL 1513

Edit: current gear, trying for lvl 77 Fury Shoulder for main's farming set; Exp, Gold, AR, P
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210920_220828.jpg Views:	115 Size:	133.7 KB ID:	203452
    Last edited by Nhat; 09-27-2021, 06:38 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still running 6pc Fury Warrior with only epic box gear set? I sort of got ahead of myself and crafted a couple of legendary pieces to build out my 6pc Fury set faster. I am just over 400CLs at the 40 minute mark. I hope to catch up to you once I level up WW.

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Ozymandius yep, just crafting shoulder piece for main... added gear ss to post

• davidz
      davidz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing. With a bit deeper pocket from last season, I threw in a legendary box, and started to make my own xp gear and hoping some 77 at the same time. Not very lucky this time, only got a 76 helmet. Still remember I got 77 axe drop last ANB, nothing likes that happened this time, not even close. I guess that is a very rare thing.
      Last edited by davidz; 09-20-2021, 02:08 PM.

Here is the drop from TL 105
    Attached Files

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      That is an incredibly lucky drop - to get a L77 weapon with Slayer Enchant already applied!

• davidz
      davidz commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s current status . You can see the base is pretty good…

Taking it slow as well. Playtime less than 15 min so far, just to get to the lvl to upgrade ww. Now getting some extra levels from daylies while waiting on ww and tough as nails to get to 10. This time I’ll be running a fire Lilly shield warrior with whirlwind and deadly throw. Plan to budget no more than 2000 gems, mostly skill and 2nd slot unlocks, and 2 norgrim.

The build will be what I call the rhythmic build, with big ar investment and whirlwind belt. This gives max Sb uptime, combined with nerve wrecking cast times of deadly throw (due to the belt it’s 2s -> 4s -> 2s… cast time). The constant casting of DT - something - DT - something gets you in a sort of trance.
    mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 138

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      U said u waitfor ww and tough as nail to be 10 but what about shield block his he already 10?

• Kardinaal
      Kardinaal commented
      Editing a comment
      No those are the skills I’m levelling to 10. For some reason damage is higher with tan lvl 10 and Sb lvl9.

I think it’s cause of the massive power stacking I might be running into diminishing returns on the power front. Adding more armour gives me more damage returns than adding 400 power to a 1400 power stack.

So it’s very much a result of using fire lilly, no idea if it hold up in crit country .

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Sry my mistake i was talking about sword and board the passive skill that give your shield double armor at lvl 10

Went Mage again this anb, trying to put together a crit push set for my main so I decided to try to farm with lily elr and push with crit elr this Gold. Played a bit impatiently at first and had difficulties crafting any decent Boms (finally got a 466 Beam after about 30 tries ), but it has all worked out fairly well, I ended up with 1950+ cls and so far I've made it past 149 (my mark from last Gold with lily) and still have 23:30 to spare. I failed once so far trying to clear 150, but I've added some toughness and now I'm waiting to finish cooking a few more skills before I attempt it again.
    In order to "add excitement" I decided not to use Pythia this anb and just use pen and paper to record my crafts... this worked perfectly right up until it didn't ... in an other wise normal bag, right after crafting a 76, while expecting a 72, my second 77 hit , and of course I had crafted a BoM on that craft and it ended up being an Arc Lightning... I guess I should have learned by now "there is no bag", but even so I managed to craft a nice 77 vial earlier and ended up ct'ing that and a 76 ToS to take back with me.
    My rust has definitely been showing this anb, after hitting 70 and crafting a few eg/exp pieces I waited several trials before realizing I hadn't used a 200% gold booster, all the while wondering why I was so short on gold , I also made a few other mistakes (the 77 bom being a big one), but if there is any knowledge I can take away from this event it's that running 200% exp boosters the whole time cn make up for less than optimal gear and performance (my times last Gold were significantly faster, but after 1900 or so I started using 100% boosters in that event and only ended up with 1949 cls) and that crit is overall easier to push higher with than lily, despite only having an average gear level of 73.9 and a 75 staff and 76 book I'm still pushing higher and faster than I would be with lily in comparable gear.
    Hope you all have enjoyed my ramblings, Good Luck!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      If I had to mess up I'd like to do it Splendor's way! Loll.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, no one messes up and comes out smelling like a rose the way Splendor does!

• Splendor
      Splendor commented
      Editing a comment

My main aim in this ANB was to get a L77 Integralas mantle for the Fire lilly celestial ELR EXP set I'm building.
    It arrived on my very first craft.
    Feels strange, I'm not usually lucky with crafting or drops.
    So now I'm just marking time getting ready to push high enough to take it home at the end of the event. ... No way I'll be on the medal board !

Click image for larger version

Name:	cape.JPG
Views:	321
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	203525

Comment

• laffcarl
      laffcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a peachy cape

• davidz
      davidz commented
      Editing a comment
      After reading your post, I got a really cool cape too in the first craft.

I am running my usual 6 piece Fury Warrior on two different accounts for this event; mostly just using the E-box gear with Legendary weapons and trinkets. I just hit the 1 hour mark, and I am about where I typically am at this point during an ANB event (i.e., grinding XP in Trial 80 in around 60 seconds with just over 700 CLs). My goal is to grind enough XP and gold before dual classing to try out the new Havoc BH set. Being a creature of habit, I did not think to actually start off with a BH instead of my usual dual classing approach, but I saw on Discord that the Havoc BH set is now capable of holding its own as an XP farming set. However, that set is being tested by Hegemony, so us mere mortals may not be able to duplicate those results.

Now comes decision time. I typically stick with Fury 6pc until I rack up around 1500CLs, but now I am thinking of keeping the best Warrior and dual classing the second one over to Havoc BH to see if it can match the Fury warrior for XP farming. Wish me luck...

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      TheExorcist I saw on Discord that Hegemony was running a Havoc BH from the start of the event as an XP farmer, so I switched one of my Warriors over to try it. I leveled up in just over 13 minutes and am pushing my way back up to where I was with the Fury Warrior, so I can compare the two builds on XP farming.

Two things to consider:
      1) For push, you would need the BoM with Heatseekers bonus. I have crafted ten so far, but have not hit Heatseekers yet...
      2) Hegemony switched over to Stalker for pushing, but they were using a FireLily Havoc so they would have had to recraft a crit build set for push anyhow.

I will know more after this event, but I think the scales are still tipped in favor of Stalker BH. It is good to know that you can use the Havoc BH as your XP farmer, so maybe dual classing is no longer necessary for BH.
      Last edited by Ozymandius; 09-22-2021, 12:50 PM.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Kristoff The Havoc 6pc bonus give you extra missiles, and the base damage for missiles was increased in the latest update. With the Belt of Ordnance and BoM with Heatseekers, there is a lot of damage from missiles now.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Ozymandius! Maybe I'll give it a try. Blowing mobs up sounds fun!

Wow, you guys are fast! I just finished gold farming and am still cooking abilities before I start hitting the trials. Got about 4:45 on my timer.
    Attached Files

Comment

A 77 drop but useless ​​​​​​:
      Attached Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Might be worth trying to reforge for Extra Gold to use with gold farmer set. Would hate to salvage level 77 boots with movement speed...

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        Ozymandius how do you like the idea to double power and crit but lose set properties? I name it Ice Lily.

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        I am playing Fury Warrior right now. I cannot imagine any amount of damage increase that could compete with Storm of Swords and Tornadoes.

The star of my gold anb

Attached Files

Comment

Still patiently waiting on ww 10, which is allmost done now. 15 min played so far and didn’t mess anything up (yet ).
        mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 138

Comment

• davidz
          davidz commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re true pro! I only have 15 minutes left. messed up a lot of things. Will do better in next anb I guess.

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here ww and Sword&board at 10 in 12 hrs. Yeah. Still have 5 hrs+ on timer.

Never seen a 200% cleave before. Would that be really hard to get a 77 BoM and the prop is what you want like cleave? I wasted a lot on making a good BoM in this anb.

Comment

• Phương Nguyễn
          Phương Nguyễn commented
          Editing a comment
          I have @@lv77 200% cleave

• davidz
          davidz commented
          Editing a comment
          You r the best!!

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment