Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    MrNoob Thanks for sharing. I may have bailed on Fire Lily build too early, but I wanted to try the CD/CR build before the event ended. Glad to learn that the Fire Lily can reach TL135 level. What is your hero name in Gold ANB?

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe theexorcist and kardinaal can do it soon but for me your gonna have to wait a bit since im so buzy these time but as soon as i have a small amount of time ill start it

• MrNoob
    commented on 's reply
    I used the xp fire lily havoc build to clear up to tl135. Placed in the top 100 and never made push gear. I'm very glad to see more meta options and the developers should be applauded for making the game more fun than just using the cookie cutter builds for the classes.

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Me and my big mouth... ......
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 09-29-2021, 07:56 PM.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Nice one!

Now I have to decide if I want to try Havoc BH or SW next time.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations on making the top 250!

I was trying a low-spend strategy and only bought one L-crate instead of two, but I ended up splurging on two Nogrims and unlocking the third research slot, so it was kind of a wash.

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Please start it now! It can be a live document and get updated as new findings are discovered.

• Wulfric
    replied
    Made it to TL135 and into the top 250. Was never going to make top 100 though. Got 1 77 for the main toon and a nice 76 as well. Spent far too many red gems though.

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Most of the time shockwave yes. This Anb I went with ww hoping the healing from defender 2 bonus would keep me alive when my butter fingers pulled all the elites. And also to see if belt of the whirling storm could help with Sb uptime.

It does help by the way, but the screen wide damage pulse makes it almost useless since you literally pull everything. For xp farming it’s a great help, but it has no place in a push set.

And for a guide on the way of the shield, I’m game.
    Last edited by Kardinaal; 09-29-2021, 10:21 AM.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I hate it when that happens. One minute you're okay, then the next it's like WTF?!

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    For sure we could try

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    In the 146 i drag 2 3 pack of elite with all the mob that give me5he ten death in about 1 min lol

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! This is useful.

• Ozymandius
    replied
    I learned quite a lot this ANB. While I still love the Fury Fire Lily XP farmer, I was able to make a decent run into the top 100 using a Havoc BH for farming XP, and that comes in spite of not really having a well defined strategy for the event. I just flipped one of my warriors over to BH on a whim.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Havoc TL138 top100.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	203903
    I really enjoyed being able to destroy even large mobs in a one-shot blast of Heatseekers. The Belt of Ordnance and BoM with Heatseekers bonus do quick work of most mobs, especially if you can time your heatseeker attacks with a ToP proc. The weakness of the Havoc build as you climb into higher trials is that the boss fights take far too long. Magnetic Trap doesn't really affect bosses (i.e., does not trap them and any damage seems minimal), so I had to switch over to Molten Belt to get enough damage to push past bosses around TL135. Sadly, the switch to Molten Belt means that you can no longer one-shot the large mobs since you lose the 50% heatseeker bonus from Belt of Ordnance.

It seems like you can grind a decent amount of XP using a Fire Lily build Havoc BH. While the Fury Warrior had a lot more punch in the TL 80-100 range, I always feel like it loses effectiveness somewhere around TL110, which is fine if you goal is only to get the second CT. Oddly enough that is around the same point that the Havoc BH seems to switch to a higher gear. I was only aiming to push into top 250 medal territory, but I kept making tweaks, such as reforging off XP, that allowed me to keep pushing. I am thinking that I will save the extra expense and time of dual classing and go "all in" on a Havoc BH in the next event.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    I finally beat you at something! I died more times in those TLs than you did.

Not ANB, though. Regular season. So maybe that doesn't count.
    Last edited by Kristoff; 09-29-2021, 03:09 AM.
Working...
X