No announcement yet.

My 1st anb...pls explain how my earned items transfer to my main after season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1st anb...pls explain how my earned items transfer to my main after season

As stated I have zero idea how anb works. Especially that

1. I have stuff in the anb accounts mail reward which I haven't collected and
    2. I have stuff in the stash which I collected from anb accounts mail (like 7 stacks of gemstone collections)

Will these be transferred to my main once even ends?

Thanks in advance

1. Collect ANB mail rewards, just in case...

2. Stuff in your ANB stash will transfer, if they are not Ephemeral items - either crafted or from the Ephemeral boxes...

More details at: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...783#post135783
    Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      1. Collect ANB mail rewards, just in case...

2. Stuff in your ANB stash will transfer, if they are not Ephemeral items - either crafted or from the Ephemeral boxes...

More details at: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...783#post135783
      Hi Nhat so your advise is to collect all mail rewards of the anb character to the stash and this will transfer that characters stash to my main once event ends correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Spikeching View Post

Hi Nhat so your advise is to collect all mail rewards of the anb character to the stash and this will transfer that characters stash to my main once event ends correct?
        This is mainly as a pre-caution, since I don't recall if anyone have tested what happens to those rewards that are still in the mail for the ANB char... You can also leave the items in the char's inventory as well, it doesn't need to be in the stash to transfer.
        Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

How can I use the things that are in my stash??

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Your stash is a shared storage area that all of your heroes can use. Any hero can add items to the stash and those items can be retrieved by any non-event hero. Event heroes don't have access to the same stash your other heroes use.

I'm considering building a farmer. I see that objects stored in stash are available to any of one's non-event characters. Do all one's non-event characters share the same gold / gems reserve? I started the game just a few days before the ANB that ended today, so I wasn't in on that. Should I wait until the next ANB starts before building my farmer? How often are they generally held? I'd appreciate some suggestions.

Comment

All non event characters share the same stash, gold, champion levels and gems.

I would recommend waiting for the next ANB. Cheaper unlocks for almost everything plus XP/Gold/Gemstone drop rates are usually increased.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, get your crafting mastery raised to level 50.

Comment

Thanks very much. I'm working on an ELR gearset right now, but am only at crafting mastery level 7. I'm farming Morgenheim for enough gold to craft the second piece. Your points are well considered, and I'll take your suggestions. I didn't realize that champion levels are also shared. How often are ANBs held?

Comment

Most of the time there’s one event every two weeks, either:

- bronze anb
                - silver Anb
                - gold anb
                - war supplies (a set of goals for your main account giving rewards)

And normally the order is the same: bronze > silver > war supplies > gold > bronze…

But depending on beta testing, updates, season endings,… they sometimes deviate from this schedule. Normally they put up a post in the announcement section, and in game they usually also announce the start in advance. More often than not events start on Friday.
                mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Thanks very much. That's very helpful. I appreciate the time you spent writing that, both of you.

Comment

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can farm gold with Rares (blue) since you will only be running Normal story mode maps. Most of my XG stuff is just from dropped gear. Over time you can build up a pretty effective gold farmer set just using drops.

• Mally
                    Mally commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You guys are awesome. Thanks! So what happens at mastery level 14, or is that a mathematical thing?

• Tin Man
                    Tin Man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kardinaal You can not craft a level 77 item when you Crafting Mastery Level is less than 25. You can craft a level 77 when your Crafting Mastery Level is 25+. The chance is less at Crafting Mastery Level 25 and is not worth chasing due to the costs associated with crafting. There is still a chance at Crafting Mastery Level 25. Crafting Mastery Level 50 gives you the maximum chance.

You definitely want your Crafting Mastery Level to at least 25 before running ANB events since you will be doing lots of crafting and want to be able to get things about level 71. Get to Crafting Mastery Level 25 takes around 57 040 crafting experience points which is fairly quick to get. Getting to level 50 takes around 465 500 which can cause repetitive motion injury and loss of sanity.

Yes, get your Crafting Mastery Level to 50 as quickly as you can as you only have to do it once and it really helps your game. You can do rather well in ANBs and seasons without it.

Budget at least 5M gold for raising your Crafting Mastery Level to 50. The cost can change depending how you raise your level. The 5M is based upon level 14 uncommon crafts outside of ANBs when you can salvage.

Hope that helps.

You are supposed to get either the same amount of materials back or more when salvaging level 14 items than you used to craft the item in the first place. This means you are only spending gold and might actually increase the number of essences etc in your stash.

Not done it myself as I found out you could do this after maxing out my crafting mastery...

Comment

• Tin Man
                    Tin Man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is just wrong. Not all level 14 salvage more materials than used to craft that level 14 item.

You do not get more back when crafting weapons, shields, set items, unique items, trinkets, belts and bracers of mastery as far as I know.

Also, you do not get back the crafting material cost when you salvage Epic or Legendary items.

Level 14 uncommon armor items salvage material back so that the craft only costs you gold.

Level 14 rare items salvage material back so that the craft only costs you gold and silk cloth/iron bar/cured leather.

I have not rechecked this lately but I want to say that what I have written above is what I found the last time that I checked and believe is supported by posts by others.

Can't just say level 14 items as that is not specific enough. Does not have to be specifically gloves or caps or any other armor piece. Does seem to only be armor.

Crafting rare items is faster but it will cost you some materials even though your essences will end up being increased.

Tin Man 11.1 post should be stickied somewhere

Maybe it would save some sorry loser a lot of grief

Like me.i grieve that i didnt know this before

Comment

How long does it take before you receive your earned medals after the ANB? Have these been sent out yet? Last I checked I was 120th or so on the Bounty Hunter but still haven’t received my earned medals.

Comment

There is no answer, until they have completed checking all the entries you do not receive medals.

Comment

Working...
                      X