Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wulfric
    replied
    All non event characters share the same stash, gold, champion levels and gems.

I would recommend waiting for the next ANB. Cheaper unlocks for almost everything plus XP/Gold/Gemstone drop rates are usually increased.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, get your crafting mastery raised to level 50.

Leave a comment:

• Mally
    replied
    I'm considering building a farmer. I see that objects stored in stash are available to any of one's non-event characters. Do all one's non-event characters share the same gold / gems reserve? I started the game just a few days before the ANB that ended today, so I wasn't in on that. Should I wait until the next ANB starts before building my farmer? How often are they generally held? I'd appreciate some suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Your stash is a shared storage area that all of your heroes can use. Any hero can add items to the stash and those items can be retrieved by any non-event hero. Event heroes don't have access to the same stash your other heroes use.

• VictorRees
    replied
    How can I use the things that are in my stash??

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Spikeching View Post

Hi Nhat so your advise is to collect all mail rewards of the anb character to the stash and this will transfer that characters stash to my main once event ends correct?
    This is mainly as a pre-caution, since I don't recall if anyone have tested what happens to those rewards that are still in the mail for the ANB char... You can also leave the items in the char's inventory as well, it doesn't need to be in the stash to transfer.

Leave a comment:

• Spikeching
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    1. Collect ANB mail rewards, just in case...

2. Stuff in your ANB stash will transfer, if they are not Ephemeral items - either crafted or from the Ephemeral boxes...

More details at: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...783#post135783
    Hi Nhat so your advise is to collect all mail rewards of the anb character to the stash and this will transfer that characters stash to my main once event ends correct?

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    1. Collect ANB mail rewards, just in case...

2. Stuff in your ANB stash will transfer, if they are not Ephemeral items - either crafted or from the Ephemeral boxes...

More details at: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...783#post135783

Leave a comment:

• My 1st anb...pls explain how my earned items transfer to my main after season

As stated I have zero idea how anb works. Especially that

1. I have stuff in the anb accounts mail reward which I haven't collected and
    2. I have stuff in the stash which I collected from anb accounts mail (like 7 stacks of gemstone collections)

Will these be transferred to my main once even ends?

Thanks in advance
Working...
X