Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    yup, it does. Only reason for farming 110-120 is more legendary drops and more books of learning in anb... and for fun of course : )

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    bojck is xp really peak at 103 or 105? I test 110, 115, it appears not having more xp gains. How about 140? I can’t farm xp there.

• bojck
    commented on 's reply
    I need 25B for next level :/ So if I'm just starting CL 2309 and add CL 1000, I'll be... CL 2309.13

Btw there's a really cool xp calculator pinned to the game channel in Discord, idk if there's a link here around the forum?

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    RockDoc just the old good snow 105… also get a 77 juggernaut. I will secretly do some experiments on two juggernauts and look for a new meta.

• RockDoc
    commented on 's reply
    What trial were you farming your XP? I wanna play that level!

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Sword is the king of weapons. Hope we can have the return of Sword meta. Axes are for savages or Vikings.

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    With a reroll of the life regen it would be a beautiful sword. The crit rating isn’t wasted on a bleed build depending on chaining crits. And with high crit rating some haste can’t hurt.

Definately a keeper.

• davidz
    replied
    I’m using the axes, but I got this beautiful sword as a drop when I was farming xp…
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    I’m at 2026, and I need 416 million to get to 2027. I can get 57 million for one lvl 105 trial. I’m running out of booster. My xp build is not good, so I need 2.5-3 minutes for one 105 run. Expert players e.g. Romme can run it in 20-30 seconds.
    Last edited by davidz; 10-08-2021, 04:32 PM.

• V9ng
    replied
    Originally posted by Turgeon View Post
    Congratz to you. Doing the first 1k is tougher then the next 1k since now youll have more knowledge
    True, I am already cl 1100

Leave a comment:

• V9ng
    commented on 's reply
    How much exp do you need for a cl after 2k ???
    If I had to guess it would be 50 million exp

• RAFERS102
    replied
    Congrats and you'll hit 2k in no time and then the pain really starts.

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    replied
    Congratz to you. Doing the first 1k is tougher then the next 1k since now youll have more knowledge

Leave a comment:

• V9ng
    commented on 's reply
    I still have 2 200% exp buffs that I am trying to finish
    As of now I am cl 1030

• V9ng
    commented on 's reply
    Idk
Working...
X