Eternium is now live on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium is now live on Steam

We are over-hyped about launching the game on Steam today.
    We would like to thank you for supporting the game!

You can now install it on your Windows PC from Steam
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/981600/Eternium/

So is lbs separated in this ss?

Comment

I'll give it a go so I can write a review there : )

So to download it from Steam, should I uninstall the Windows Store version? Are there differences compared to the current PC version?
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

How do i get steam on my ipad. I want the 500 cosmetic point but dunno how. Is it another gift for pc player only?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha the nearest internet coffee from here is 2 hrs. Just to go that 4 hour to go and get back.

• demoin666
          demoin666 commented
          Editing a comment
          why so far

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Im living in a small town . Back 15 years ago we had one at 10 min from here. But now. We need to drive 2 hr to go to the nearest one

Can anyone log in to claim my rewards?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Phương Nguyễn; 10-11-2021, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Installed steam. Installs to different location to the Microsoft store version. Grabbed rewards, ran 1 story level and then legged it for the safety of the familiar Android version. Steam version screenshots attached.

Comment

• papa jim
            papa jim commented
            Editing a comment
            ui settings were updated in steam, turn off hud and the abilities move to the left vertical, also brought back keymapping in game and full screen setting.

phong nguyen Turgeon How did you get the email for the goodies?

Comment

• AntiSocial
            AntiSocial commented
            Editing a comment
            Turgeon Did you sign up for Eternium on the Steam wishlist? I am did not get the email that you got.

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            No it was my plan to sign for wishlist to help but i abandonned wh3n i saw i need account creation

• Phương Nguyễn
            Phương Nguyễn commented
            Editing a comment
            Ask your friend who has a PC and sign in for help! I've got it and hope when splitting the lbs it doesn't count as PC play lol

I don’t have pc, Mac only. How I can get 500 cosmetic points?

Comment

• demoin666
            demoin666 commented
            Editing a comment
            u can pay for it

Comment

Just installed the Steam version and grabbed the rewards, that cape is a really nice addition!

However, I noticed that the frame rate is significantly lower in the Steam version compared to the one from the windows store....
            KUSA GAJE GASU 4903

CL 2100
            Anisaz, Extra Gold BH, TL 7 (too lazy)
            Keril, confused Mage, TL 7 (can't be bothered)
            Ohad, shieldmaiden, TL 115

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Fish knife I am getting around 60 FPS on both my PC and Steam. I guess I don't have the same machine power that you do as I have never gotten more than 60 FPS. I cannot imagine playing with 140 FPS, must be nice. How do you turn your framerate limit off?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Travis | Support Mgr. commented
              Editing a comment
              Try disabling hardware acceleration.

• Fish knife
              Fish knife commented
              Editing a comment
              Travis, I tried that makes no difference...

Ozymandius framerate limit can only be turned off in the mobile version of the game but does affect the FPS on PC. And yeah, high FPS does compensate for my lack of talent when playing high trials.

Originally posted by Turgeon View Post
            How do i get steam on my ipad. I want the 500 cosmetic point but dunno how. Is it another gift for pc player only?
            Kinda same question here.
            I Play Eternium on my moblie, been playing it for over a year now. How can I claim that reward here?

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              You probably have to wait for the new game version to be rolled out to Android [it is already available on PC and iPhone].

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              Once you make your Steam account and install the game on a PC, you simply log into your usual game account and claim the rewards from your character's mailbox on Eternium Steam. I tried claiming them on my mobile, but this gave me a message that I had to claim the rewards on Steam.

*Sorry, I realize now that you want to claim the rewards on a version of Steam that's for mobile play. Don't know when that's going to happen.
              Last edited by Kristoff; 10-12-2021, 03:33 PM.

Same here as Diletante. I'm playing on a Note 9, and would like to try Steam. I hope it comes out soon for Android.

Comment

Is there any advantage to keeping this living cape? I'm thinking of just salvaging it for mats.
              Attached Files

Comment

• davidz
                davidz commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it’s good for a new hero. I often create a new hero to craft 77 and to get the two xp booster. After finishing act I they get enough gem to redeem themselves.

• Phương Nguyễn
                Phương Nguyễn commented
                Editing a comment
                I think we should use it for farm gems. @@

• davidz
                davidz commented
                Editing a comment
                Sure. You can also focus on xp farm to get more cp, both need time.

unless they have fixed it you cannot sell/salvage/ct/reforge/drop a living item. The only way to permanently lose it is delete the toon wearing it. Not to imply it is locked to the character, you can share and delete when you complete a 5 star.
              Last edited by papa jim; 10-12-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

What papa jim said. Wish I wouldn't have claimed it initially, especially by a hero I don't plan on replacing.

Comment

• Kristoff
                  Kristoff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry to hear that. Good thing I used a disposable character, then.

• Nhat
                  Nhat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Living Items are not char-bound... just put it in the stash and pass it to a char you plan to delete...

• Kristoff
                  Kristoff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cool! Thanks, Nhat !
              Working...
              X