Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrEpicDB
    replied
    Haven't played in almost 2 years. The steam version is pretty dope. Hope to see a bunch of EPIC updates!

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Sure. You can also focus on xp farm to get more cp, both need time.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    RockDoc Thanks, I did not notice that option before. I may give it a try.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting, the Steam version has only one Advanced settings option [Display Framerate].

• Fish knife
    commented on 's reply
    Travis, I tried that makes no difference...

Ozymandius framerate limit can only be turned off in the mobile version of the game but does affect the FPS on PC. And yeah, high FPS does compensate for my lack of talent when playing high trials.

• Phương Nguyễn
    commented on 's reply
    I think we should use it for farm gems. @@

• RockDoc
    commented on 's reply
    There is an adjustment in settings that turns off the new icon bar along bottom and moves icons to each side, like pre-1.5.74.

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    I think it’s good for a new hero. I often create a new hero to craft 77 and to get the two xp booster. After finishing act I they get enough gem to redeem themselves.

• Kristoff
    replied
    Ozymandius In the mobile version, there's a framerate limiter that you can turn off in the settings.

I turn both this and my phone's limiter off to get 120 FPS, but things still slow to a crawl in Arena and when things get busy.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Try disabling hardware acceleration.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    I tried drawing the on screen runes on the Steam game, but it kept confusing my movements for runes, so I had to go back to keystrokes instead. Probably would work on dailies, but there are a lot of complex movements needed for BH to stay alive in higher trials. I do like the yellow targeting outlines in Steam version, really helps on those dark maps. Still haven't adjusted to the location of the abilities icons though.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff I mostly keep one gear set per hero that I upgrade as soon as I get a better piece. I no longer store any of the Adventurer set, and I only have one Mage with ELR and not much else. I have two gear sets for Warrior and three for BH along with gold farming gear. I have over 2 full stash pages of just jewelry boxes, so I probably should craft all new stuff and dump the old. I admit that it is hard to part with jewelry that you put so many resources into making, but I probably have about half a page of stuff that I should just toss out.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Fish knife I am getting around 60 FPS on both my PC and Steam. I guess I don't have the same machine power that you do as I have never gotten more than 60 FPS. I cannot imagine playing with 140 FPS, must be nice. How do you turn your framerate limit off?

• laffcarl
    replied
    On a positive note:- There is a nice touch (which may of been available to pc players already?) where you can enable swipes with the mouse as well as keyboard input, so you can lazily do ya dailies etc with just one mouse hand (it's a bit of a man thing really lol) but nice to have both in times of panic

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Cool! Thanks, Nhat !
Working...
X