Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    The consequence (stuck items in inventory) of the bug can be eliminated after you complete the story once. That doesn't mean it's not a bug.

I say it's a bug because the proper way of dealing with quests accepted but not achieved or claimed when upgrading to 1.5.73+ would be to just let the player be able to achieve and claim them. Another possibility would be to reset the quest as "not accepted" and remove from all inventories any related collectible items.

The present situation is clearly an unforeseen one, not an intended one: it's a bug.
    Last edited by LodWig; 11-02-2021, 01:05 PM.

• Wulfric
    replied
    Not a bug. Side quests are now only available for each individual toon once you complete story mode for the first time with that toon.

Leave a comment:

• Och
    replied
    I’m playing the bronze event and no npc’s na

have the side quests any more. Bug?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    The quest can be completed when the quest is available again; once the hero finishes the main storyline quests.

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    This is a bug.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    This is not a bug. I've moved your post to the existing thread on the topic.

• PhoenixFitz
    replied
    I have collected all the mushrooms needed for "Mushroom Stew" and all the pregrams needed for "Automaton Malfunction", but I can't turn in either quest, I can't discard the items, and I can't drop the quests. What do I do?

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    replied
    No they changed it. First you get the story quests. Once story is done you get the side quests.

Leave a comment:

• Phương Nguyễn
    replied
    Has anyone tried creating a new character to fam gem and can only take on the main task and not receive the side task to receive 3gem?
    Or was it because I logged in on steam to get a reward?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply

• Vincent Gariepy
    replied
    I can't finish Morgan's "Mushroom stew" quest. I can't finish the quest by talking to him and the mushrooms are stuck in my inventory. I think it's because he gave me two quests at the same time. I did the quest of his brother at the same time as doing the mushroom quest, but Morgan only concluded the first one.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply

• Longshadow
    replied
    Is kept my last ANB Warrior and was progressing through the storyline when some sidequest didn't finish,despite fulfilling prerequisites (first one on nirgal). And now new sidequests won't start.

I already did a full re-install. Also I started a new local account on the same device, (for some other reason) and I noticed the sidequests didn't start there either. This leads me to believe it might be a 1.5.74 bug, since I upgraded around the same time.
    Also around the same time I switched e-mailadresses and I have made a steam-account (installed eternium, took the money and ran?); all of which are changes that may or may not be related to the perceived problem.

Hopefully this can be sorted& thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Main story and side quests are char specific, so it doesn't matter if you've done them with another char.

Daily quests are for the whole account, so be careful with quests that need you to collect items - collect and turn in with the same char.

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately, there's no way to abandon a quest once you accepted it, same issue with quest item, nothing you can do about it.

The recent unannounced quest change caught a lot of people mid-quest...
Working...
X