• Show
Clear All

Stuck with a quest (not a bug)

Game version: 1.5.74
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: iOS 14.4.2
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : Apple iPhone6s Plus
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): 53. Drakenmoor Citadel
    Player Type (EX: Mage): Warrior

Reproducible: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Screenshot:

Note:
    This bug occurs after the update on 10/11/2021 and I believe it's related to this update.

Current situation (bug):
    Cannot talk to Bloodstone Guard Captain. The task cannot proceed/finish.
    Reloading the map or restarting the game won't resolve this bug.
    Additionally, since this is a side quest, after finishing the main request, the subsequent side quests in the following maps cannot be triggered either.

Expected situation (working):
    Talk to Bloodstone Guard Captain and proceed/finish the quest.

Steps reproduce the bug:
    1. T
    alk to Bloodstone Guard Captain
    2. The quest won't proceed or finish
    3. Cannot talk to Bloodstone Guard Captain anymore and the quest won't proceed or finish
    4. After reload the map, the same situation persists
    5. After restart the game and reload the map, the same situation persists

Turned in the quest and it was removed from Liana but still shows up in my list of quests.

Comment

Hey all, first post and pretty much happy with the game overall BUT the quest Flowers of Nirgal quest seems bugged. One where Alice asks you to grab 4 flowers on Normal, have all 4 but I cannot complete it, nor can I drop the flowers. I've logged out, forced game to stop, cleared cache, except uninstall and reinstall. Now I DID change my password when I created a steam acct to play on PC BUT I'm pretty sure I didn't have to change it on my Android phone, which is odd but I also have it linked to my PC which may have done so automatically. All other quests seem fine and so far it's only on my hunter, have yet to check my warrior.

Comment

Reported yesterday and is working as planned at this time. Response from Travis, Travis | Support Mgr. — Yesterday at 2:23 PM
        As of 1.5.74, side quests are not issued until the player finishes the story. The team felt that there were too many side quests for new players.

Comment

Probably the same bug here, but different quest:

Have the quest, collected a void crystal I presumably have to turn in. Quest did not advance, crystal sits in inventory and can’t be removed.

I read there was a change for the side quests, but please let me get rid of the quest and the item for now!

Game version: 1.5.74
          Windows/IOS/Android + version: iOS 15
          Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : Apple iPad Air
          Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): Map: 42 On Wings of Aether, Quest: The Void Corrupts, Difficulty: Normal
          Player Type (EX: Mage): Warrior

Reproducible: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Comment

As papa jim indicated, side quests are no longer issued until your hero has completed the story. Complete the story and you will be able to complete any side quests you may have accepted before the update.

Comment

I am unable to complete the Mercenary Scout mission / quest. I have found Nogrim and killed the NPC multiple times. I collected the quest item letter and The Liana NPC doesn’t have the quest marker above her to complete the quest. The quest item cannot be destroyed, the quest cannot be abandoned, and multiple runs of the map just has Nogrim saying to be quiet and the quest item doesn’t re-drop.

Please help. I want to complete or abandon the quest and free up the precious inventory slot the quest item takes up.

Comment

• Nhat
                Nhat commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately, there's no way to abandon a quest once you accepted it, same issue with quest item, nothing you can do about it.

The recent unannounced quest change caught a lot of people mid-quest...

Well I've already did a completion on a previous hero, does that matter?

Comment

• Nhat
                Nhat commented
                Editing a comment
                Main story and side quests are char specific, so it doesn't matter if you've done them with another char.

Daily quests are for the whole account, so be careful with quests that need you to collect items - collect and turn in with the same char.

Is kept my last ANB Warrior and was progressing through the storyline when some sidequest didn't finish,despite fulfilling prerequisites (first one on nirgal). And now new sidequests won't start.

I already did a full re-install. Also I started a new local account on the same device, (for some other reason) and I noticed the sidequests didn't start there either. This leads me to believe it might be a 1.5.74 bug, since I upgraded around the same time.
              Also around the same time I switched e-mailadresses and I have made a steam-account (installed eternium, took the money and ran?); all of which are changes that may or may not be related to the perceived problem.

Hopefully this can be sorted& thanks in advance.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                Editing a comment
                This is not a bug. I've moved your post to the existing thread on the topic.

I can't finish Morgan's "Mushroom stew" quest. I can't finish the quest by talking to him and the mushrooms are stuck in my inventory. I think it's because he gave me two quests at the same time. I did the quest of his brother at the same time as doing the mushroom quest, but Morgan only concluded the first one.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                Editing a comment
                This is not a bug. I've moved your post to the existing thread on the topic.

Has anyone tried creating a new character to fam gem and can only take on the main task and not receive the side task to receive 3gem?
              Or was it because I logged in on steam to get a reward?

Comment

No they changed it. First you get the story quests. Once story is done you get the side quests.
                mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 138

Comment

Working...
                X