Any weekend event for Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any weekend event for Steam

Travis | Support Mgr. Great Eternium is now on Steam! Is there any special event over the weekend to give some steam to the new Steam players? Nothing?

Another war supply will be nice if LB is not ready. What do you guys think?

Comment

would be nice to have an ANB now and start the new season with freshly-split leaderboards...
      Mage: Anba
      Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree! Not much time left for the season! It totally makes sense to start new LB in the new season. That will also give dev plenty of time and maybe get some feedback from players.

Nothing is currently planned, but that can always change.

Comment

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        If we start new lb in this season, then anb has split lb, but season hasn’t. That is a big logical mess. Also it might not be fair to split this season’s lb, because most of it is passed already.
        Last edited by davidz; 10-13-2021, 10:27 PM.

• MrNoob
        MrNoob commented
        Editing a comment
        I find the totally inconsistent schedule totally disheartening. Would be great if we could find out things ahead of time instead of logging in and see if an event has started. I enjoy playing in anb's the most as it levels the playing field alot. Don't mean to sound so negative but this scheduling makes the game management seem amateurish. Please consider. Thanks

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        davidz indeed, plus a lot of us already spent a lot of time pushing this season and don't want to risk that progress being lost. MrNoob I know what you mean, I've also been waiting to see an announcement in-game one week ahead, and just watch the countdown... I mean I do understand that it's not possible to post a 'season schedule' with anbs for the whole season, but just one week would be great! And in-game, not in the forum... But tbh I kinda like that suspense (chaos) in a weird way... it keeps us busy here and on Discord at least

Start Anb with split leaderboard and then when new season starts have that split. No mess there.

Comment

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        People get fairness in anb, but at the same time get exactly the same unfairness in the season. Also, anb is part of the season effort. It’s logically both fair and unfair, and thus feel a little messy right there. If some of you are tired by so many anbs, I’m totally happy with a big rest too. I do think some event for potential new Steam players is good for this game. I think first impression does count for gamers.
        Last edited by davidz; 10-14-2021, 04:12 AM.

I just got confirmation from the team: no event this weekend.

Comment

Working...
      X