How to make acc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make acc?

How do I make an account? Doesn't let me create an account anywhere, never played before.

From the main screen, press on the "Create Account" button on the left side.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211020-193541_Eternium.jpg
Views:	883
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	204972

Enter the details... you'll get a confirmation code via email, check your spam folder...

Name:	Screenshot_20211020-193546_Eternium.jpg
Views:	1410
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	204971

You can use the email & password to login, you will see the name of your first char on the left side, and no more "Create Account" button...

Name:	Screenshot_20211020-193618_Eternium.jpg
Views:	884
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	204973
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

If you're a new player, use the "new player" option to create a hero. You can exit to the main menu after completing the first stage/map.

Comment

What if you have an account through Google games. How do I login to my account from steam? I tried the email address of my Google games account but it does not work

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          We do not use game services (like Google Play Games, Game Center, Game Circle, etc.) to save game data. Instead, we use our own cross-platform authentication system. If you created an Eternium account, then all you need to do is log into your account on any supported device from any platform and you can pick up right where you left off.
      Working...
      X