No announcement yet.

How's all my friends ANB's bronze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished the current Bronze ANB with my BH Farstrider. This was my third ANB but the first where I felt that I actually knew what I was doing, thanks to the Forums and preparation with my Main before the event began. Got both CTs in well under 6 hours, may even have been closer to 3. Seems like I spent the last 6-9 hours gold farming, crafting, and on the higher Trial Levels I managed to finish. Finished through 118 and in Top 100 on LB but I know that will change. Crafted L77 Stalker Gloves which got CTd. Also used a CT on a L76 Malice, then crafted a L77 BoM with a huge Magnetic Trap boost which was the build I was using, with Fire Damege on Trinkets, Belt, and Bracer. Crafted a lot of 74s-76s, way more than my Main. Trying to upgrade near the end of the event became futile as 72s-74s were common and of less worth than what I had equipped. My Main BH, Farwalker, is heavy with 72s-73s. Too bad the ANB gear except the CTd items are ephemeral. Wish I had held on to that second CT until I had crafted that L77 BoM, but as luck would have it, Farwalker also crafted a L77 BoM with the same MT boost! Here’s a short version of the strategy I used: Ran Story mode through Severed Mountain, where I farmed gold later in event. Started Trials after SM, ran them every fifth if enough were unlocked. I think that hurt my progress at the higher Trials (110+) because I was low on CPs, while trying to run TLs above 110. I was only in the low 600s. So I went back to 105 and the yellow CP bar just flew! Of course I had all the boosters up, gold, experience, and the three tavern offerings. When I got to the high 600s in Offense, Defense was maxed out and Utilities except gold, I went back to 119. Definitely noticed a difference with the additional c. 120 CPs on Offense, but the clock ran out. But I am pleased with the outcome as getting my first CT was my main goal and I actually got both, thanks mostly to the Forums and those of you who share your tips and strategies with other players. Looking forward to the next ANB (Silver?), but not too soon, need some sleep! Thank you all and be well.

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Dis you really end up with pnly 700 CL? You need xp stat on every piece of your gear until the push phase!?
      Youll find it way easier to push when youll hit 1500+ CL to push

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      Good job! Sounds to me that you started pushing too early, as Turgeon said spend (much) more time on lower trials that you can finish faster, with full xp gear. I'd suggest to farm xp and gold separately (with the appropriate booster), and not spend too much on tavern buffs until it's push time. If you do 119 with 600 CLs you'll surely get to 130 next time

Damn I played a lot this ANB - only 90 minutes left on the clock... and I still want to push some more trials with BH. The hunter push takes so much time!

I almost managed to meet my improvised goals that I set in the middle of the event: wanted to do 141 with warrior (139 was hard, I was pretty clueless against Garm and died a lot, 140 and 141 were way easier), 152 with mage (barely got it with a few seconds left, I didn't want to lose time retrying any trials), and 167 with BH. I thought that a total of 460 trials will be pretty cool, now I've got just two more levels to push with BH to get there

I wouldn't do this again, it just takes way too much time irl, and a hefty 11k gems, but it's been fun : )
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      lol thanks : ) Mission accomplished - final BH push is over and it went better than expected! I didn't screw up until 172 (at least not too bad that I fail a trial, of course I died a million times). First try against TBD was just a sec short - I got greedy and invited a few foes to use as explosives, but I messed it up completely. The second attempt was good - went for a 1 on 1 shootout with the Dragon, leaving molten belt to do its job : ) Then I had only 16 minutes for Elban, which was close, but wasn't enough...

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice bro really awesome

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      bojck Wow, three classes! I barely have enough free time to do one...

I think I am stuck between two extremes with my Main and ANB BHs. My Main has collected all 795 Stars for Story levels and has run all Trials up to about 115, yet has earned only in the high 900s CPs. So he has really not pushed at all; my ANB BH pushed too fast, and both have ended up at the same point. The common thread for both is that I have ignored how important it is to allocate CP points to experience, to put experience on gear, and to craft a set of dedicated experience gear. I have been using a set of Rare (blue) gear with exp and gold, plus the 200X gold booster for gold farming. I have not used exp in slot 4 on any of the Legendary gear I have crafted. Still, even at the high 900s, all of my Mains CP points are going into Power, everything else is maxed out. So all of the exp I earn from CPs from now on will go into Power and that will carry me into Trials above 115? I have been running Trial 105 with my Main to boost exp. Should I still put exp in slot 4 on Legendary gear I craft from now on? What will the trade off be from recovery and toughness if I transfer that 4th slot from Vit, Pwr, LoH, and LR to exp? 4 slots have Fire Damage for my Magnetic Trap build. All 16 gear items have CD, CR, and Haste. Is that too much, should I trade some of those out for exp? Most of my gear on my Main is 72-73, with a few 74-76 and a 77 BoM, so I will be farming, salvaging, and crafting for quite a while for higher level gear. The ANB gave more 74-76, and two 77s. I apologize if I am simplifying things, especially to those of you that are high level end-gamers, but I am really just beginning to appreciate how interwoven all of the components of Eternium are. I hope not too many of you are chuckling and sighing at my newbie posts. As always, I appreciate your help and comments.

Comment

• Kardinaal
      Kardinaal commented
      Editing a comment
      There are a few phases to Anb:

First need to level to 70 and open up trials to trial 70 for the rewards.

With the free gear in those rewards, and some crafting, make a purple set of gear with exp on everything. This should allow you to run trial lvl 90-100 somewhere in less than 2 minutes. Do this over and over for an hour with an exp booster if you have any, this will get you an initial amount of exp and character levels. The rewards you get can be salvaged so you have gear to craft. Keep to epic crafts for this stage

Then craft green gear with +gold, open up a gold booster and go to the broken mountain (the very short map in A1). Just run that one chest over and over at a rate of one chest every 10 seconds. This should get you over 1 mil gold.

At that point (3-3.5 hours in usually) you have all the basics ready. You got a few char levels, gold and materials for crafting… From here on out, all depends on your goals. You can craft for a legendary lvl 77 to take home, farm more gold or exp (maybe upgrade the purple gear once you have your lvl 77), build a set of gear to try and push as high as possible…. From here on you combine gold farming, exp and material farming in trials and crafting to reach your goal(s).

And at the very end, last 1-2 hours depending on how serious you want to be on the ladder, you polish up and equip your best gear and push as high as you can (even if that just is with exp gear and that fancy lvl 77 you crafted).

To give you an idea, my goals are to bring home 2 lvl 77 items (it’s a bronze so I have time for a lot of material and gold farming). And I am making a perfect ring to take home to my main account. So I needed in total 1h of gold farming instead of 30 min, so I could buy random rings and save the perfect ones I need. I’ll also need lots of gems for the ring and lots of crafting materials for 2 lvl 77s so the rest of my time will be spent running trials. I’ll keep an hour for the push if I can but getting everything I need is the most important.
      Last edited by Kardinaal; 11-04-2021, 04:38 PM.

Thanks for your comments, Kardinaal. I think I did a lot of the things you suggested, more or less, in the Bronze ANB. Goal wise, I really only wanted my first CT. I managed both so no complaints here. I’ll have to adjust my strategy when the timer is set to 9 and 6 hours for the Silver and Gold ANBs. I know I had both CTs well before 6 hours, and as crafting doesn’t run the clock, it seems like farming time will have to be looked at carefully in the shorter ANBs. No use getting the CTs with no 77s to transform. Wait, just thought of something! What happens to the CTs if you don’t use them during the ANB in which they were earned? Do they transfer to your Main at the end of the ANB or do you have to use them and receive the gear you CTd during the ANB? I think I read a post by a veteran player that he had an entire page of CTs in his stash!? Not sure, but if true would certainly take the pressure off of having to craft those 77s, especially during a short ANB. Or do you have to CT during the ANB and then salvage CTd gear after it is transferred to your Main to get the CT back? I can say for sure that I crafted more 74s-76s during the ANB, plus two 77s, compared to heavy on the 72s-74s with my Main, and only one 77 so far. I CTd my 76 Malice during the ANB and shortly thereafter crafted a great 77 BoM, but had already used both CTs. Did learn to save those Gems as much as possible for the ANBs. Have fun, stay well, and thanks again, Kardinaal!

Comment

Kardinaal, just found your post on how CTs work, so my questions are answered. What a bonus, getting the items you CTd during the ANB plus each CT back to your Main. I can see how someone can accumulate a stash of CTs on their Main if crafting 77s there is as rare as it has been for me. Looks like an Eternity (pun intended) of farming, salvaging, crafting, salvaging, etc. etc. etc… in Eternium. Excellent post on the fate of CTs!

Comment

My mission fully accomplished trial 120
        I died 7x but made it at the end You're right Ozy: you can't play a BH like a warrior. Hahaha. Im still and always willing to learn etc.

I Spy & copy Hegemony build a bit ( I can't play like him at least I just copy here and there). Many thanks to Hegemony for the anb build. Also thank you again to Ozy and others knowledgeable or those familiar with BH.

The remaining time is a bonus. Just happily play for fun. Good luck still many days left

any mistakes? Made a big mistake I'm afraid: I got two 76 weapon. A firebug and a torch. Can't wait a 77 thus CT one of them but forgot to socket first. Well.

Have a nice day.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-05-2021, 11:08 AM.
        ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
        PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations! We'll make a respectable BH out of you, once you let go of your Warrior tank tendencies. As Master Yoda tells Luke Skywalker, "You must unlearn what you have learned." Glad you had a successful event.

• Kardinaal
          Kardinaal commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet it’s a lot less tanky as a bh, compared to shield warrior it’s on the other end of the spectrum.

Hello dear mates,

this ANB I am quite sucessfull. I use this ANB to build up my BH. I bought a leg crate right at the beginning of the ANB and 1x 200 exp push. Until now I have 4:38h left and reached all my goals already. Currently I bet Kara at Trial 150.
        . Click image for larger version

Name:	E1.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	205670
        I am a PC player. SO far I am CL 1807 but I am not aiming a higher CL. I take what I get, but I will not push any further with exp gear or boosts. Need to save my gems for next ANB
        Itemwise I am extreme lucky this ANB. I dropped at TL 105 in the 2th hour of playtime this beautiful thing:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	E2.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	205671
        This was extremely lucky, especially in a TL 105. I started the ANB in order to build up a igniter Set and finished 50% even before crafting my first lvl 77 item. Biggest downside: It had no socket and rerolling the 82,2% crit damage cost me arround 950 gems. So this weapon cost me ~ 1300 gems total. But I can not complain at all.
        Other Items I dropped so far were those 2:

Name:	E3.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	205672Click image for larger version

Name:	e4.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	205673
        The Gloves dropped at Garm TL 149 and the Assault Pants at TL 120 during grinding craft materials. The picture show the raw state of the Items as they dropped.
        So far I am really happy with this ANB.
        I wish you all my luck guys, I hope you are as sucessfull as I am this ANB

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, those are great drops! Congrats!

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratz on your anb and your solucky drop haha have fun with the rest of your anb. Pressure is off

• davidz
          davidz commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, really nice. Don’t even need CT’s to keep the drops.

So just hit 1257CL with 9h30 left on the clock. Synergie at 92 so far. For a cheap anb im pretty happy. Havoc is great to play.
        Yesterday i was farming trial90 and saw your toon on leader board Ozymandius then i checked back and youve disapeared but i found you back today on trial 100.
        first time i try an anb without gold in sm. I just took ephemeral jewelry with gold fing on the two ring and the amy. For now its enough since i didnt bought any leg crate
        hope everyone have an nice anb
        Attached Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          I moved up to TL105 now, but still just farming XP.

It took me almost exactly 2:30 into the event to hit 1500CLs. Had a big project deadline at work this week, and they actually expected me to finish on time [just made it]. I am running a 4H:2D hybrid BH with Fire Lily and XP on everything and Fire Damage on trinkets, bracer, and belt. I just moved up to TL105 to get the good visibility snow map. I decided to go "all in" on Explosive Shot, so I did not even open up the second primary ability slot. The unexpected result is that my primary damage in trials is coming from Missile Proc.

Name:	Moana 2 and half hours Bronze.JPG
Views:	196
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	205712Click image for larger version

Name:	105 stats.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	205713

In spite of having a Heatseekers BoM, it is consistently in the third damage spot ahead of Sticky Bombs. I definitely enjoy playing this build, especially since I am still able to demolish even large mobs in a single attack series [and rarely get one shot]. Not sure when I will make the switch over to push build since I probably won't have a lot of time to play this weekend. I will definitely be up against the event clock again...

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Gj ozy dunno if ill have time to farm 105 to catch you up!

Completed 159tl kkkk
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Everyone

This was my third anb and tbh was the first one of which i had a clue about what i was doing.

Close to the end of the season i decided to push with my main a bit, anticipating no upcoming anb and spent a bit of gems adding sockets, buying companions etc. Therefore i was caught off guard with limited gem budget.

Well; i was short on gems... On the other hand i wanted to experience the flow of a full scale anb in order to have an understanding and a plan for future events. So i took this as an opportunity to show my appreciation for my free time with the game and bought the bountiful pack.

My goals were :

- Gathering equal or more Cl points than my main.
          - Returning with two crafted lvl77's (helmet, shoulder, whirlwind or bom)
          - If possible save resources and gems acquired from the pack and xp grind
          - Lvl 130 is a must because i need the exact amount of glory to unlock some recipes
          - Push as high as possible

End results are pretty satisfying but at the same time frustrating as well.

I reached Cl 2085 which is more than my main. I was thinking about spending the final 2 hours to reach above 2100 but due to the difficulties i experienced during my push i have no time left.

Crafted the lvl77 axe and the shoulder.

Resource management was a mess. First i made the same mistake i made during the last gold forgetting to socket items before applying Ct. So 770 gems wasted...

I crafted four Lvl77's one of which was a charge Bom so that one was sold. During crafting I was so focused on saving resources until a lvl77 opportuniy i have missed lots of lvl75 and lvl76's...

Comment

Accidently hit post so i am continuing from where i left

So; crafting extended to 4 lvl77's because i missed lvl75's and 76's for push gear and had to craft more to fill the other slots. Therefore instead of saving on resources i am leaving this anb broke except a lot of gemstones...

As for the push, everthing went smooth and solid until Tl 145 making 5 lvl jumps with times between 2-3 mins. That is when map rng kicked in. I had trouble at 145 dealing with Kara because of leftover elite packs joining in the fight which extended the run to 9 mins. The wisest think to do was to rerun the map but i said wth carry on...

After that nearly every map was packed with elites. I ended up clearing the maps 5-6 mins left for the boss over and over only to find i had to kill one or more elite packs to spawn which meant no meaningful time would be left for the boss. Also had a lot of trouble with Garn. I dont remember exactly but had to try it 6-7 full times because even i spawn him in a suitable slot he managed to put his circles all over the place making the fight a chaotic mess in a tight space...

Anyways; i managed to reach Tl 150 and was at 9th on the warrior leaderboard when i left which will surely go down. Overall i was satisfied with the result. I was hoping to clear a couple of more lvls but it is what it is. I have learned a lot this event and pretty sure would do better management next time.

Hope you all have a good time...

Comment

Just under four hours into the event, and I finally made it to 1800 CLs. The push from 1500 to 1800 was somewhat discouraging. I ran TL105 more times than I care to count, and in spite of adding more power each run and having a couple of key abilities level up, my run times never seemed to improve and the amount of CLs kept dropping. I did make one strategic error when I got a level 77 Demolitionist Tunic drop with better stats and accidentally swapped it for a Havoc Tunic, which cost me some of the Havoc damage bonus. I pushed ahead to TL110, but the XP payoff is still only around 5 or 6 CLs per trial. I may go back and pick up Eileen and farm a bit of gold, then push the Fire Lily build as high as I can before switching over to a critical build for the final push. Although I still have 8 hours on my game clock, I will be lucky to get more than 6 hours in this event. On the positive side, it looks like I could finish with more CLs in this event than in gold ANB.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Moana TL110.JPG Views:	0 Size:	147.8 KB ID:	205765
              Last edited by Ozymandius; 11-07-2021, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Nice going everyone. I am suffering from poor time management too. 1 day left, 7 hours playing time to go. No where near 2000 cl though. And I still need a ton of gems to finish the ring I’m trying to make.

I am also getting concerned with play time… 7 hours left on the clock to play in the next day.

and lots of rng bad luck, getting high levels on stuff that my main allready has. Still no good candidate for that second ct.
                mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• davidz
                  davidz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s great time management. I’m running out of time on pushing, so have to sit here watching my rank falling down the cliff.

• Turgeon
                  Turgeon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Here with the wedding this week end i still have more then 9 hrs on the clok remain and im working tommorrow so no chance to take them all

TL 148 with the no-Heatseekers, M.Trap BoM experiment.
                . . .hoping not to drop too much.
                Theoretical Modding
                (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Working...
              X