How's all my friends ANB's bronze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's all my friends ANB's bronze?

Me? Just startin etc Had enough of this SW thing I'm afraid.
    Plenty of time (8 days). Have to slowly step by step goin up:

Attached Files
    ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
    ANB Silver #16 BH Trial 143
    PURIST Mobile user

Hey hey my friend i goes with BH too. Not yet 70 im 65 trial 7 under a min
    Attached Files

Comment

TheExorcist Turgeon I would play BH with you guys but I still need pieces for my warrior build. Best of luck! Let me know if you learn anything new...BH imo is trickier than mage on mobile
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Good luck with warrior my old friend Arawn O Turgeon congrats with less than a minute
        Lemme see if I can adjust Timin a bit
        Well I nearly forgot how to play BH. Always SW SW and SW
        I consider this bronze as an exercise or start all over with my long forgotten lover: Heatseekers BH:

​​​​​​1. First mission accomplished: trial 80:

2. 2nd mission completed. Trial 100. After back & forth for exp etc at trials so and so: 7 hrs 36 min left. Rest for few days

Thanks
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-02-2021, 01:24 AM.
        PURIST Mobile user

Comment

Just for sharing:

Runnin for gold's few time at anb story mode. I obtain "4 greater books" etc. Where is that?

Stone and bones

Either pure luck/coincidence or it is a new good place to try to obtain ANB's books??? Has anybody notice this place?

Runn again > 10 time
          1. No additional greater Bks ( still 4)
          2. 10 x runnin never miss "book of learning" ( at the moment).
          3. Run 3x more: when I magnetic trap nicely at a mob: suddenly I obtain one greater bk ( now 5). nice
          Thanks
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-01-2021, 01:24 AM.
          PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Kristoff
            Kristoff commented
            Editing a comment
            I never go that far in story mode. I wonder if LodWig has any stats on which levels get you more GBOLs.

Just over 30 minutes into the Bronze event. Hybrid 4H:2D BH is farming TL90 for salvage materials. Had a weird stroke of luck, and crafted a level 77 Torch on my very first craft of the event. Too bad I was just using Fire Lily stats Power/Haste/Dodge/XP at the time. I decided to keep it anyhow, since given my luck, I probably won't craft another level 77 piece this event.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moana Gold TL90.JPG
Views:	454
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	205458
          Ran story mode until my hero hit level 10, then trials all the way with a lot of big jumps (TL1-10 then 24, 41, 57, 71, 83, 91). Started crafting once I hit level 70, but gold has been a huge bottleneck on crafting thus far. Saving the ephemeral jewelry for a critical build push later, so rings are all XP and necklace has XP/XG split. Before I try to push for the max XP trials (e.g., 100-105), I have to decide whether to go "all in" with XP on rings to get more XP or add some Power/AR into the mix. Next craft will be an IM but haven't really needed abilities much so far with the huge punch from the Lv77 Torch.

I am just over the 90 second mark, so if I was hardcore, I would drop down a few trials. Instead, I decided to just stick with TL90 for a while to build up CLs before moving up. Bought a healer for the Vortex effect, but after the second XP booster is used up I still need to go back to Story Mode to pickup Eileen and maybe Robin and to farm some gold.

Comment

• TheExorcist
            TheExorcist commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm resting at 105. At the moment only able to "farm exp while killing the boss - badly need materials for salvaging etc" at trial 80. How bout 85? The Timin will be less than 2 min but more than a minute and 30 seconds including boss killing. thus 80 will do. I read many time that it is the rule of law of some sort exp farmin can't be more than 1 min 30 second. Am I right??. Other thing to take notice: erm i Still can't gather mobs proper in circle then cast magnetic trap etc and still learnin how to dodge proper. "Moana" is it Ozymandius? Will try to use your build as guidance when you are at higher trials ( at the LB)
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-03-2021, 12:09 AM.

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            TheExorcist The trick to rounding up mobs involves keeping enough movement speed to burst through small gaps between smaller mobs, which pulls them together. If you cast Magnetic Trap in one location and get other mobs to chase you (e.g., run around the circle drawing them into it), they often end up trapped as well. The best trick is to use Vortex to pull a mob close, so you can get more out of your Heatseekers attacks. You really need at least two healers, but the top of the season leaderboard all have three healers. Not as many in the ANB will want to spend the gems for a temporary hero though; so far I only have purchased one healer,

2nd try trial 105 (all exp gears). First time 3 min somethin. After used 2 Maggie a bit better. I decide to later delete my normal BH and replaced with this one. Thus hv to purchased Maggie. No loss cause can run for 5 star SM again. After used Maggie I'm able to run trial 90 less than 90 seconds. (Bos killed included). Wat to do now?

1. 5hrs 41 min left

2. Run for exp at trial 90 an hour or so more? or just start trial pushing?

3. Rest ( skill upgrading)

4. Later when trial pushing ( trial 110 and above) will discard all exp gears.

5. This is very important: hv to analyze the Bronze Anb LB: those knowledgeable BHunters where are they? Wat are their build for pushing? Such as Ozy hegemony Umbradei and others including Turgeon. I can't just simply discards my exp gears without knowing what status to replace can I??

Thanks
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-03-2021, 11:01 AM.
          PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha. I wont be such a good help since im trying havoc bh too. So first timer. Trying to spy on hegemony ozy and other well known bh

Going the slow way did not bought leg crate. Going for cheap anb under 1k gem. Currently farm8ng tl85 CL675 still 10h30 left on event timer!

Comment

• Kristoff
            Kristoff commented
            Editing a comment
            You guys are so far ahead! I'm still waiting for abilities to cook before starting trials. Saved up so many gems that conserving my spend doesn't really matter too much at this point, but I try to use as little as possible. Buying an L-crate takes a lot of pressure off, though, and helps me get to higher TLs faster.

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes ive started playing without cooking skill or spend gems upgrading them just used some bowl. And played with low lvl ability. Anyway normally im used to play betweeen 4 and 6 hours of event timer per event so even if i wasted some of them by playing earlier in the week without cooking skill doesnt mean a lot in this bronze !?

Completed 154tl , hopefully through 158tl kkk

Comment

• TheExorcist
            TheExorcist commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats Phurong. Go as high as you can

This pretty much sums up how my event is going. 2nd photo is the one I got from a drop some time ago and is actually way more useful.
          Last edited by RAFERS102; 11-04-2021, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• TheExorcist
            TheExorcist commented
            Editing a comment
            Rafers old friend. That looks nice on an assault BH I'm afraid

• Kristoff
            Kristoff commented
            Editing a comment
            I forgot who, but someone once told me to save stuff like this because you never know what new METAs will come up in the future. It might have been UmbraDei or some other high-ranking player.

• RAFERS102
            RAFERS102 commented
            Editing a comment
            Kristoff , usually I would keep this if it were a drop. However it would be a waste of a CT during AnB sadly. Plus I am lucky enough to have an almost exact 77 on my main that has EG%.

I got a 77 cleaver and 77 BoM with cleave, exactly as I craved. So pretty good

Comment

Still playing around with a Lilly shield warrior. I’m doing a utilitarian Anb this time around. Bring home a lvl 77 whirlwind axe, and a second 77. Craft a perfect ring.

4 hours on the clock so far, and I’m allready very far into my goals:

crafted:
            -77 ww axe
            -75 blackguard shield
            -76 bom with deadly throw boost (first craft,I’ll take it)

Got all green rings needed to craft perfect ring.

850 cl

I tested a new stat distribution and some item changes for my purple exp gear. It performs extremely well.

whirlwind axe orange
            blackguards shield
            6 defender (free boxes)
            integralas mantle
            Belt of the whirling storm
            fire lilly
            vial of the wind spirit
            Bom (shield slam or dt)

This works extremely well for early Exp grinding, with 1500 AR and 4000 blockrate, the mandatory movement speed and physical damage, and exp all around, I had 6 slots left for some power and vit. After crafting all the purples and the 77 axe / 75 shield, and gathering around 850 cl, I did a mini push and cleared tl110, even without enchants.

The build works very well with the damage pulses from vial and belt making gathering mobs easy at a level where you don’t really worry about elites. The cooldown boost on the belt means high shield block uptime, and you can “burst” dt ww dt in one cast of sb.

What’s next for me: grind tl95-110 while upgrading exp gear to orange, get enough gems for my perfect ring, do enough crafts for a second 77.

mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kardinaal
              Kardinaal commented
              Editing a comment
              My main is now at 138, too much time spent on mob phase at 139, mostly due to survival issues more then damage issues. Even with apples and potions I need to run sometimes so I can’t apply damage effectively.

This anb I’m bringing home a whirlwind axe to solve that. Since it heals on every ww hit, all of a sudden attack speed becomes important.

This will probably also mean a change in belts to versatile belt. This to run cleave/frenzy in much the same way as the cleave build does. Yes without cleaver you are at 1/4th of the damage but that still qualifies as a shitton of damage.

Also the notion that the slow on cleave affects shield slam is both true and totally inconsequential. Yes you slow attacks by half. Yes that means half the shield blocks. But since you just doubled survivability, you just pull twice the mob, and thus twice the shield block. Hence, in practice there is no downside to using cleave in high lvl trials.

• Kardinaal
              Kardinaal commented
              Editing a comment
              And David, like in most builds a crit based build will probably be a better bet if you want to end high on the seasonal ladder. The reason I use Lilly is more for scientific purposes, it makes puzzling stats together that much easier.

Crit and crit rate is just something you “add” to a build, or rather said, fire Lilly is 500% critical damage at 100% crit rate.

So finding out the ideal gear, stats,… starts with fire Lilly, and once everything is set up, you start to sacrifice gear spots to add crit dmg and crit rate.

• davidz
              davidz commented
              Editing a comment
              I used lily fury build to farm the xp in this bronze - it’s pretty good. I can do 105 around 90 seconds - 2 minutes with xp necklace and rings I crafted.

What is the meta for B hunters? And for Mages? I’m itching on getting one of them in next anb.

Comment

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              BH used to be full stalker + poison, but that's changed a bit with the new heatseeker and weapon buffs.

Mage was ELR + Glacies set, but I've recently encountered players using arcanist with forbidden knowledge.

I usually just go through the top 50 in each LB, and ask the resident experts if I have more specific questions. UmbraDei, LodWig, Ozymandius, Turgeon, RAFERS102, etc. for BH, Splendor, KurtCabbage, bojck and Heikki Gross for mages, etc.

And Nhat is a fantastic resource for pretty much anything game-related.
              Last edited by Kristoff; 11-04-2021, 08:54 AM.

• bojck
              bojck commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah SCR is also gaining traction with mages - it can most likely beat ELR on mobile, and lag behind a little on PC.

For hunters, 4H/2D is leagues ahead, sticky bombs are the hot new thing this season : )

Just passed the 1 hour mark with a bit over 900 CLs. Running FireLily hybrid 4H:2D BH with XP on everything and farming XP and salvage materials. Still running TL90, but I got my times down under 90 seconds. I did manage to craft a BoM with Heatseekers bonus damage, but so far most of my damage is coming from Missile Proc and Sticky Bombs. I swapped the Belt of Ordnance for Molten Belt to speed up the boss fight and added some more Power, Haste, & AR to jewelry. Gold is still a bottleneck, but I am running near the top of the Discord Shootout so I don't want to waste time farming gold right now [though I am saving XG dropped gear for when that moment arrives]. Lit up another XP 200% bonus cube, so I am committed to straight XP farming for another 30 minutes; then I will decide whether to go back into story mode for the other two free companions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moana Bronze 1hr.JPG
Views:	411
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	205575

Comment

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              Ozymandius I usually do one 30-minute gold farming run with XG on everything, which nets me 4M to 5M. That's usually enough to last me through one ANB, because I'll get some extra gold running the trials. If I'm low during a bronze or silver, I might do an extra run.

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Kristoff I plan to farm XP to around 1500 CLs before I stop for a gold run. Been playing LodWig Discord Shootout, so I don't want to drop 30 minutes on just gold farming right now. Now that I have a full set of Legendary XP gear, I am no longer dead broke; even managed some enchantments to speed up XP farming. Once I reach my CL goal and am ready to craft a push set, I will have to to some serious gold farming. Major project deadline at work, so I have only clocked around 2 hours of game time so far in this event.

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              Ozymandius Good luck! I currently have 1100 CLs and about 10M gold with 9 hours left on my timer. Not sure if I'll be able to use it all up before the event ends.

My sword and board, shield block and ww are almost at level 10, but I haven't decided yet on my SW's final gear and ability selection. Do you guys have any recommendations? I'm definitely using battle rage and duelist. Maybe tough as nails for the third passive, with cleave and frenzy as primary and secondary attack, respectively. I think Kardinaal recommended shockwave once, but that might have been for Arena. Not sure if I want the paired Blackguard bonus, or if I should break up the set in favor of other healing buff weapons instead.

Comment

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, Arawn! What's the highest TL you've cleared with this build?

• Kardinaal
              Kardinaal commented
              Editing a comment
              I shelved shockwave mostly. The big heals are nice to have, but it’s very hard cast speed wise to keep those buffs going even with 40% AR. And don’t expect more damage from it than from whirlwind, so that’s the way to go.

It’s my first time playing a shield warrior with whirlwind axe / blackguards shield combo, but so far I’m suppressed by the amount of healing you get. So it’s a good way to heal, and adding attack speed results on more healing it seems. So definately recommending that combo.

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, Kardinaal! So the ww axe and blackguard shield combo beats the original blackguard set bonus?
          Working...
          X