ANB Leaderboard Splits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Leaderboard Splits

Does this mean that the ANB LBs aren't being segregated according to the device being used (PC vs. Mobile)?

How exactly is "veterancy level" determined?
    Attached Files

For the lb split we need to wait to next silver.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. So it's not yet implemented for this bronze.

I'd still like to know how they define "veterancy level," though.

• Wulfric
      Wulfric commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it not based on the last trial you completed in the last ANB? Think that was how it was described in the proposed lb split thread

The "veterancy level" is determined by the highest Trial Level you ever beat. If you never beat TL 60 or higher when the ANB begins, you will do it in the "Contender" league. If you have beaten TL100 (or 101?) or higher, you will do it in the "Master" league. Otherwise, you will do the ANB in the "Veteran" league.
    Last edited by LodWig; 11-01-2021, 12:52 PM.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      A split based on device input will still happen, just not for Bronze 12.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. Thanks, Travis!

• makilahy
      makilahy commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I had known this earlier. I'm just returning to the game, and I pushed up to 105 on my old character as practices for ANB. Now I'm in the Master League, and I wonder how I might have fared in the rankings had I stayed in the Veteran or Contender league. As it stands, I'll finish somewhere around rank 120 or lower. At least I beat TL 137 on my first ANB.

With being rated master and using a tablet, I guess metals will really be out of the question for me when high Veterans stay at the 103 trial level for a long time before going higher. I am using between 6000 to 8000 GEMS each ANB and I am sometimes lucky to get into the top 500. Will be cutting way back on GEMS. Considering only 750 are in the master league I hope I can stay in the top 500 this ANB. Just started to get past TL100 in the last two ANB's. I guess I will have to settle with Fortitude Metals. When the LB is split PC/Tablet I will see if it is worth the GEMS trying to go past TL90.

I like most all the changes (sans bugs lol) just to many all at once to take it all in.

Michael Garrison
    StGeorge688

Comment

Just log in. Will try one last attempt a few hrs from now (Cleave & Frenzy will reached 10 by that time).

Strange?. I thought I've already been kick out at the warrior silver LB. 9 hrs 50 min left: I'm at no 59 Trial 144 ( strictly Mobile user). If there is a split?? How difference is the warrior (and others) LB performance for PC and mobile? Small or big?. Can we know the comparison? I dunno
      Thank you
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-22-2021, 07:16 AM.
      New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
      PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        The lb isnt split for pc mobile. Only split by the three league
    Working...
    X