level 80 test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

level 80 test

I passed the level 75 test yesterday. when will the next test level open? help please

You need to complete it within the 10 min mark. The t8me is at the bottom screen

Comment

• pororo
      pororo commented
      Editing a comment
      I completed the 75th test in 10 minutes. But the opportunity to pass the following tests has disappeared. Does access to the next trials come later? in a couple of days?

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      If you complete the trial within 10 minutes the next one should be available right away. You can see your remaining time in the lower screen just above your xp bar.

• pororo
      pororo commented
      Editing a comment
      I completed the test stage 50 and the test stage 75 levla became available to me. I completed this stage of the tests, received a reward - a bag of stones. After that, I lost the opportunity to pass the tests. I have lost the letter that allows me to enter the tests. And I can't go to 50 levl, 60 levl, or 70 levl. Therefore, I cannot make a screenshot, since this letter disappeared after completing 75 levl and receiving a reward for it.

When you complete a Trial in less than 10 minutes, the next Trial (at least) will always unlock. The next time you complete Trial 75 in less than 10 minutes, post a screenshot here.

Comment

• pororo
      pororo commented
      Editing a comment
      I completed the test stage 50 and the test stage 75 levla became available to me. I completed this stage of the tests, received a reward - a bag of stones. After that, I lost the opportunity to pass the tests. I have lost the letter that allows me to enter the tests. And I can't go to 50 levl, 60 levl, or 70 levl. Therefore, I cannot make a screenshot, since this letter disappeared after completing 75 levl and receiving a reward for it.

• pororo
      pororo commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry, everything works!)