ANB gem spending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB gem spending

After lots of xp farming, I think I shouldn’t buy the legendary box because I can get essence from the drops, and instead should spend my gems on xp boosters. What do you guys spend your gems on? I think I made a mistake to farm xp without boosters after using up the event boosters of course, and now I don’t think I can be near 2000 cp.
    Last edited by davidz; 11-04-2021, 06:16 PM.

Depend on your goal but ifyou want to reach cl 2000 youllneed to be on 200% exp booster all the event except if youre a master like romme or some other to do exp. This anb ive bought one 50 gem crate one 200gem crate both were for crafting. And ive bought one 200% exp boost. That my expenxe in gem this anb except the one for u locking character ability and skill plus companion slot. Ive unlock 3 row of inventory
    my goal isnt that much this anb since i have a wedding this week end so i dunno if ill have time to push. Ill try to make at least a mini push to get in top 100 but notsure!

Comment

Congratulations! Legendary box is a big spending, so I will try not to buy it in next anb. Yeah, my xp run is 2 min, while those great ones run it under 1 mins.

Comment

I spend gems on legendary crates only, no boosters. Leaderboard is out of reach, so my objectives are level 77 gear. I'm taking Bronze off so I can build up my gem supply a bit.

Comment

I'm two hours into the Bronze ANB with 1364 CLs and currently farming TL100. I used XP on all gear and jewelry all the time, plus I have run 200% XP boosters since finishing the very first story map. Switched to trials at level 10 and haven't gone back to story mode. I bought one Legendary Crafter's Crate to make it easier to craft my XP farming set, though you can use the Epic boxes to make a decent farming set while building up salvage gear to gradually replace those pieces as you go.

It really does depend on your goals. I am gem rich right now with another 10k of gems at end of season, so I spent around 5k in gems on this event. but I have also run minimal gem events with only around 1k gems and still brought home the CTs.
          Last edited by Ozymandius; 11-05-2021, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I got me the boosters with gems and kinda wished I didn’t get as many. I was at 2000cl with 4 hours left on the clock. So I could have probably gotten by with the free boosters. For crafting I spent very little. I got me 3 basic crates and one for some marks to get exp gear started. That and the blue drops I get from running trials (I stay under 2 min per trial even when levelling up) I don’t have any trouble keeping me in blue exp gear. I craft a fire Lilly for levelling that’s it. Once 70 just purple gear, with the free packs. Start on a 77, then start replacing gear with orange lvl 74+, and ran trials till I had crafted a second 77. Then I ran some more gold for the enchantments, ran a few 100 gems on another account to reroll the exp, and pushed.

so all in all, with unlocking and a few slots of inventory, around 2500 gems, maybe 3000?
            mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kardinaal
              Kardinaal commented
              Editing a comment
              And 1000 gems for the boosters

All documented in my Fury Lily guide, followed the same path this run too: Unlocks, Abilities leveling boost, initial crates, jewelries... but then I stop at TL 110 I think it was 2.3k this round, gemmed Abilities to level 5.
            Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
            X