Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the heck are leaders in ANB getting so many lvl 77 and 76 items?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the heck are leaders in ANB getting so many lvl 77 and 76 items?

I spent a ton on gems this bronze ANB and cleared 105 trials for hours at about 60sec a pop on avg and I'm still waiting for my second level 77 craft. Even of I cleared at 30 sec, I'd only have roughly 3-4 lvl 77s.

I've got 2 hrs left and that's not enough time to get another round of 64 crafts.

There must be some very specific crafting order/strategy I'm not aware of.

I would love to know how they manage to get cleave BOM's at those levels too...

Comment

I know that some of the top pros are using craft prediction software, for one thing. Others probably buy L-crates as well.

Comment

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        You'd be surprised what some people spend on these games. With an L-crate plus salvage, I usually manage about two level 77 items per ANB. If you spend $100 to buy 17K in gems, that's about 7 L-crates. If you add in salvage items and use prediction software, that's probably enough to get an almost full set of level 77 gear.

If you think about it, lots of people can afford to spend $100. That's about the cost of a date or a night at the movies. So maybe some people just go on one less date or see one less movie.
        Last edited by Kristoff; 11-08-2021, 04:40 AM.

• Bellagiofan
        Bellagiofan commented
        Editing a comment
        $100 for the movies? LoL that's a lot of popcorn. I'd expect that more in a gold ANB, guess I thought it was overkill for bronze.

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        In a major city, let's say, parking is $10 to $15 (I've paid as much as $25 to $30 for one evening). Tickets are $15 to $20 each, more if your date wants IMAX or 3D, so you're already up to $50 to $55. Popcorn and a couple of sodas adds another $20 to $25, and maybe she wants a box of Raisinets or nachos, so plus another $10. So now you're up to $80 to $90 plus tax.

Trust me, I've been on a lot of movie dates. And if you're married with a couple of kids, you're paying well over $100!

Crazy RNG luck is one of the reasons why. This ANB was the very first time I got 4 level 77 drops with appropriate stats for gold/exp farming and for the final push. I know this is possible but with a very low probability. And of course, legendary crates and full purchase of bountiful/titan's war chests for whales...

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Got thrree 77 drop this anb with good stat to farm xp or gold too first time i bring back a drop from anb im used to get one or two usually but with junk stat

• Benedicto
        Benedicto commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they increased the drop rate of useful 77 unique and set items.. Those drops were really good and others can be reforged the outlier stat. Overall I got 2 for gold/gem farming and 3 for push.

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah dunno if travis can confirm this!

I got a 77 cleave BoM and 77 cleaver, and those top guys are 100 times better than me, so it’s not a surprise at all. They farm very fast, 77 can drop from farming, and farming provides a lot of material so they can craft much more than us.
      Last edited by davidz; 11-08-2021, 04:59 AM.

Comment

It is possible.

I bought a bountiful pack at the begining of the event. So with only one legendary crate and 7 and a half hour grinding; i was able to craft 4 lvl77's.

Actually my leveling and trial completion times were not how i would like them to be which could be improved with the things i have learned this event. So with that in mind even 5 lvl77's are also possible.

Bom's on the other hand are a different story. God nows how much resource is needed to craft a 77 of your desire... You may participate to an Anb with your only goal to craft one and may end up getting nothing meaningful even if you burn all your gems or spend real money buying legendary crates.

So if you want one but do not want to burn your resources you have to play the long game. Periodically craft some and settle with whatever suitable lower lvl piece you get until a lvl 77 drops like i do.

Comment

• davidz
          davidz commented
          Editing a comment
          Getting my 77 cleave BoM is definitely my best moment playing Eternium. You always see the cleave first and then you start to count the levels 1 2 3 4 5 6. It’s just amazing.

• Naos
          Naos commented
          Editing a comment
          Gratz hope to see that for myself someday
      Working...
      X