Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My anb hauls...kinda regret the level 76 one... Feedback pls

Hello

I crafted not a lot this anb. Matter of fact I have 2 hrs play time left over and 10mn gold (I probably ran severed mountain too much didn't I)

Was I too trigger happy not waiting for a level 77 before doing my CT?

Are cts just for level 77?

Feedback welcome
    Attached Files

I don't think so, looking at the data, there's not much difference but choosing lv77 to ct should be a priority so you need to build a lv77 in the next silver event

Comment

Hi

Last gold event i was at the same situation as you. Exactly a lvl77 Cleaver and a lvl76 WhirlwindEven the dmg numbers are smilar...

For me; It was actually a failed event on all angles. I crafted them with my last resources only enough for 8 pieces. They dropped within 3 to 4 crafts in between. They were like a consolation trophy after a bad event. At least i was able to take something home. Otherwise i would have returned with two empty Ct's

I am still using them and actually they served me pretty well allowing me to clear 14 lvls. The whirlwind will be replaced after this bronze though.

As long as they are upgrades dont regret it, your 76 is actually good. You are looking at only a %6-8 difference than a 77...

Comment

I assume the 76 ww axe is an improvement to you current main? If so, why not take it home. It will keep the near max stats even without using the ct on it again (it will loose the vit though). So keep the ct or use it on another 77 if you have it. And I bet that 76 axe will get you a few trials for your season push.

That said, a bronze event gives plenty time to farm for resources so you can get 2 77s. You can keep crafting after the event time ends too, so if you don’t have much time to play you can do part of your crafting later. You don’t need to end the event untill you are good and ready.

If you are just going for gear and not planning for a push, you can also craft the first 77, do a single craft on all other gear for exp gear, then craft items with the lesser used air and water essences untill you get to 72 crafts. Yes this gear is useless, but you need way less resources to get to that second 77.

If you want to try for a top 10 position in AnB, you need to throw gems/money at it. You need two lvl 77 weapons as described above, and after that you keep every lvl 76+ gear. That means you need to do the 72 crafts another 3-4 times. And no idea how many rounds you’d need for the right 77 BoM…
        Last edited by Kardinaal; 11-08-2021, 07:36 PM.
        mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Originally posted by Kardinaal View Post
          I assume the 76 ww axe is an improvement to you current main? If so, why not take it home. It will keep the near max stats even without using the ct on it again (it will loose the vit though). So keep the ct or use it on another 77 if you have it. And I bet that 76 axe will get you a few trials for your season push.

That said, a bronze event gives plenty time to farm for resources so you can get 2 77s. You can keep crafting after the event time ends too, so if you don’t have much time to play you can do part of your crafting later. You don’t need to end the event untill you are good and ready.

If you are just going for gear and not planning for a push, you can also craft the first 77, do a single craft on all other gear for exp gear, then craft items with the lesser used air and water essences untill you get to 72 crafts. Yes this gear is useless, but you need way less resources to get to that second 77.

If you want to try for a top 10 position in AnB, you need to throw gems/money at it. You need two lvl 77 weapons as described above, and after that you keep every lvl 76+ gear. That means you need to do the 72 crafts another 3-4 times. And no idea how many rounds you’d need for the right 77 BoM…
          I already have a lvl 77 ww axe.but its a drop from trials so the mods arent so good.or at least instead of CD it has haste and i already did one reforge

Here it is

Do you think cd at lvl 76 is better than haste at 77?

Attached Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably depends on what build your are shooting for, but you really want CD on everything to get the most damage. I'd go with the Level 76 with CD unless I don't have any Haste on other gear or jewelry.

Well looking at both, you’d loose about 50 weapon damage, but getting some crit damage in place. Hard to tell what’s the better option at a glance…

Well you have a ct from the 76, if you use that on the 77 it will definately be better, but if you have a better use for the ct, test out both.
          mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

Comment

CT 77 unless you already have the same in main. 77 may have similar stats, but after CT it is superior than 76. Also 77 gives a feeling of completion of that piece. I will wait to the last moment if there’s no 77.

Comment

I just CT whatever I crafted that's useful to me, whether it's level 77 or not. So far, I've been lucky enough that I've always managed to get a level 77 and a level 76 item at each ANB. Sometimes I'll CT a level 75 or even 73 item, such as a BoM with an ability boost that I need, just because it costs so much to craft one and get lucky with the RNG.

Comment

Ozymandius

Kardinaal

davidz

Kristoff

Thank you all for your kind words

Ozymandius in particular since i have always been a fury warrior i dont value CD enough i think

Davidz i like the way you say wait for the last possible minute....you are right i have the ct now on my main and theres no need to rush anyway

Kristoff i havent even unlocked BOM yet lol

Kardinaal i dont know how to test.i feel like i am a really bad player and not as advaned as many here

Comment

Well in act one you have the training grounds. Choose for 1 enemy damage training, attack with the one axe for a minute or so, look at the stats and memorise the average damage on your primary attack.

Then do the same with the other weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kardinaal View Post
                    Well in act one you have the training grounds. Choose for 1 enemy damage training, attack with the one axe for a minute or so, look at the stats and memorise the average damage on your primary attack.

Then do the same with the other weapon.
                    This i had no idea was a function

Its probably my fault for not exploring the game

But thank you for explaining this to me, Kardinaal

Comment

Working...
                    X