Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back for ring craft advice...59.8 vs 59.9 vs 60 cd rings-59.8s are horrible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back for ring craft advice...59.8 vs 59.9 vs 60 cd rings-59.8s are horrible?

Its just so hard to get 60cd rings

Was wondering i fuse 6pcs 59.8cd rings and 1jbox perfect cd ring...how much is the drop off compared to

6pcs 60cd ring plus 1 jbox cd ring

Thanks in advance

No difference, unless you're extremely lucky to get a proper 60%
    Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I've never tried 6CD before! But I only need 3CD >59.5 and two boxes

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
        No difference, unless you're extremely lucky to get a proper 60%
        Thank you Nhat

I have 5 pcs 59.9cd rings and 3 pcs 59.8cd rings...maybe ill have use for the 59.8cd ring after all

Comment

Originally posted by Phương Nguyễn View Post
          I've never tried 6CD before! But I only need 3CD >59.5 and two boxes
          Dont you want to save the jbox and use just 1 jbox per ring?

Comment

A j-box produces a perfect blue single stat ring. It’s the same as merging 3 perfect green rings (with perfect stones if applicable).

There is no need to save them afaik. I made ok initial rings, then saved up for 8 J-boxes. That way you only need 3 perfect green rings for that one blue that is a 1/2 split in stats. And you save tons on the socketing as a bonus.

I did 2 of those on my main (each time I had 8 boxes). The last ring I couldn’t wait any longer so I made it during last Anb. Less j-boxes available, but gold and jewels are easier to come by.
            Last edited by Kardinaal; 11-10-2021, 03:51 PM.
            mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

I’ve never seen a 60% cd from Morgan (he sucks on this one, right?) I consider >59% a perfect cd. I don’t consider 89 power a perfect one though, it has to be 90 because I can get 90 sometimes. Basically it’s about the best you can get from Morgan.

Comment

• Kardinaal
                Kardinaal commented
                Editing a comment
                I’ve made 3 sets of decent jewelry. Since I’m mostly Lilly, and thus don’t use crit on rings, I still have stacshed away: 4 60% crit damage rings and one amulet.

Aside from the occasional j-box.I just grind gold and buy the rings with random attributes, which is well over a millin gold per pies, so did a lot of rolls to get 5 perfect one.

Depending on how you are planning to build the ring, you can also juse one or more j-boxes to create perfect boue gear, in the case of crit damage a bbox is the fusion of 3 perfect green 60%

Since most other stats ar nr based instead of %, best to use j-boxes for crit damage rather than something else.

And about the question, should you get perfect of is there such a thing as “good enough”. A bit psychological I know. I must be honest, that half % away from perfect would gnaw on my brain for shure. Damage wise, it doesn’t realy matter, it’s gonna be 1–2% less on what 10000% overal?

You do get them. I have had them before. Used most of them up but I have 1 60% CD necklace in my stash. Whether or not it is a true 60.0% ring is another matter apparently.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211110-173429_Eternium.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	205985

Comment

I will talk to Morgan next time

Comment

yeah just keep feeding him gold, save all the perfect ones. If you are a tinkerer like me, you’ll even safe the wonky ones like parry and LoH, but that is ofcourse up to you.

the ones I’d definately hold onto are crit rating, crit damage, power and armour. And blockrate for the shieldies out there ofc.
                  mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

I've managed to get 60 CD rings from Morgan.

I'll craft a few randomized ones every now and then when I get bored, and save only the "perfect" ones to supplement my jewelry boxes so I don't have to use so many.

I have so many jewelry sets and a big j-box stockpile since I already made most of the jewelry I need that I don't really craft too much anymore. Probably will again if the devs tweak things and either buff or nerf a different set of stats.

Even then I can usually get by in most situations with the jewelry I already have.

Comment

Working...
                    X