Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kardinaal
    replied
    The price for the second stash on iOS is 4,99€ for me, and I don’t think price has changed since I started mid spring season.

For most heroes I also don’t unlock a full inventory, but on bronze and silver Anb I unlock a few rows. I also have 2 fully unlocked characters with full inventory on my main so I don’t have to switch gear so much. Push gear one one, exp gear on the other.

For gold I use new characters levelled to 70. I just five star the easy and/or lucrative levels in gold gear with booster, craft a 77 and delete the char. It’s a one stop shop for gold, jewels and gems. To give an example, in act 1 I five star broken mountain, anderheim and broken dragon. The rest I just run once.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Tin Man Once again I have oversimplified things. Thanks for the correction, and +1 on needing to rethink the "rewards" from side quests. Once you have completed full Story Mode, those rewards are pure crap! It is good to see you posting again. Are you playing Silver ANB?

Teebs It means two things: 1) I could not really remember how much it cost to open the second stash, and 2) I must be really cheap to complain about spending $4.99. LOL Everyone probably thinks that I am living in my mom's basement now...

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    Tin Man , I had no idea they had made the Daily Quest unlocks so convoluted! This seems 'unintended consequences' for what Travis said was simplifying the game for the Steam release!

This seems like a real *oops!

• Kristoff
    replied
    This is why I barely unlock anything when I create a new character just for farming gems in story mode, and I have to clear out the inventory every 2 to 3 runs.

Leave a comment:

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    "I paid for the second full stash, which was also priced fairly high,"?

Just kinda curious here what this means. I mean ... it was $5 when I bought mine ... a totally great deal. Did they increase the cost?

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Oh how easy we forget. If you haven't started a new account recently, you would be shocked at the high cost of game entry in gems, gold, and Glory. In my new account, I paid for the second full stash, which was also priced fairly high, instead of opening each page of the original stash. Luckily that account is just for beta testing, but I can see how a new player would quickly become frustrated with the game, especially the monotony of building crafting mastery. There is such a high cost to open things and there is not really an easy pathway to accumulate gems. Once you complete all four story levels, you can earn 100 gems per day through Daily Quests, but for the rest you either run countless story maps for a small handful of gems OR you buy gems with real money. Do we really think that it is fair to have to play every day for a week just to open a row of inventory or an extra stash page?

Click image for larger version

Name:	stash page.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	206026

You can build a new hero and farm XP during ANB events for less gems, but a lot of new players give up long before they learn how to find these lower cost work arounds. If you want to attract new players, you need to reduce the entry costs.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    started a topic Inventory expansion costs

Inventory expansion costs

Is this right?? It's been ages since I expanded a character's inventory outside of ANB. I don't have any intention of doing so but I just clicked on the button for the hey of it. I don't recall what the price was but I didn't think it was this much. This is exorbitant for one row of inventory. Is this a bug or is this really what it costs and I've just forgotten it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211112-065457_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	206023
Working...
X