X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, new Silver ANB!

Good luck to you all, my friends!
    Attached Files

I’m gonna be relax for this one, but do the right things!

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to manage my time better and get all my farming and pushing done before the weekends or I'll run out of time. Not sure if I'll do SW for this one. Might just go with my usual since I'm more familiar with how it works.

First time reaching level 70 in less than 30 minutes!

Hope that bodes well for the rest of the event.

How are the rest of you doing?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice start, Turgeon !

I'm pretty sure you'll catch up, Ozymandius !

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yhnk guyz still havent played 30 min in the event. But yes a good start but i bought a leg crate haha and unlocked se 9nd ability research slot plus i hired a maggie so much more expensive but worth it if i have time to push nex5 weel!

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      The assasin belt was just in waiting of a heetseeker bom

Hooray, my first under 30 min level 70 as well Good Luck all.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211112-220523.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	206052

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations! Welcome to the under 30 club.

• laffcarl
      laffcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers man, is a nice club :-D

Nice start there. Going 6 havoc to e p with lily. With exp on every gear and gold on some pieçe plus all ephemeral ring amy gold exp

80 easily for now
    Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool! Great start!

Made it to TL 80, but my clear times are lousy.

It's probably time to start crafting legendaries...
    Attached Files

Comment

I needed a break from the traditional shield warrior as well, so I’m gonna try where I can get with a shield/meta warrior combo.

Cleaver and Encrypted shield
      2 defender / 4 warlord
      templar belt

Planning to go for around 20% parry and max block for insane damage mitigation, defender 2 bonus will generate a lot of healing procs as well, with 4wl adding whirlwind and battle rage as sources.

I did a one craft dry run and managed tl120 with a lvl 72 cleaver, so this might just be a shield warrior that can get a decent rank. We will see… I believe, so I named him Metashield .
      mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Not a Power Player or a Veteran, but just met my goal of getting both CTs with 3:30 to go. Click image for larger version

Name:	85CFFAB7-6FE1-48CB-AB75-5116CFDD1464.png
Views:	459
Size:	323.1 KB
ID:	206083
        Attached Files

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratz to you you achieved your goal

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats you wascally wabbit!

Just hit 1 hrs mark into the event. CL 1087 farming 100 in about 80 85 sec
        Attached Files

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Thnk but i d invest near 4,5k gem. So its not all coming fr9m skill. But im pretty satisfied. One of my best start so far!

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          That's why he's a "Pro!"

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha lot of reading in the forum give me the knowledge to be good enough. But far away from pro!

Name:	1FB21AB6-47DA-4F72-A97B-D0B3CEEC9022.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	206101 I messed up this anb and no luck in crafting, but this drop gives me some comfort, and it’s saying - man, you should try some SW now:

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Vry nice drop

• Kardinaal
          Kardinaal commented
          Editing a comment
          Definately very nice drop yes. Pretty much how I’d set up for a crit build. Congrats.

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately, I think I've salvaged at least one of these because I wasn't into SW builds at the time.

Just finished. Click image for larger version

Name:	4ECEC0D2-DDDB-42A9-AF92-176738128B95.png
Views:	409
Size:	323.2 KB
ID:	206126

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Good job men. Dunno if there is a way to know in wich leaderboard league you are ? Not only you but for everyone is there a way to know in wich leaderboard were in?

Hope everybody ok and having fun with this silver anb thing
        I just step by step goin up. No rushing at all I'm afraid
        Hv a nice day
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-15-2021, 01:19 PM.
        New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
        PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice to see you. Back to SW again!?

Just passed one hour into the event, and I am still chasing down Turgeon, who is well ahead of me in both CLs and trials. Unlike the last event, where I crafted Legendary gear right away, I ended up using the epic boxes to craft my first set of gear after hitting level 70. Then I have been slowly replacing them as I get more gold and materials. Using the Epic level 70 gear put me about 100CLs down from where I was in Bronze at the 1 hour mark. I just pushed up to TL90, but will most likely be there for a while until I can get better times.

Name:	Artemis 1hr Silver12.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	206138

I just crafted a level 76 Torch, which should help. I was disappointed when I managed to craft a level 74 Firebug only to see that it has lower weapon damage than the level 73 that I had crafted earlier. There ought to be a law against that sort of thing...

Comment

• Kardinaal
          Kardinaal commented
          Editing a comment
          I usually do that too, and upgrade one by one as I get loot. Especially when I am just looking to upgrade any of the 10 or so pieces of gear other than weapons and shields i still need. I don’t care which one ends up level 77, I just only craft the pieces that still need upgrading. Then after I start on other gear untill I reach 72 crafts.

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Last bronze i did what youre doing this silver. Finnally at the end with time to push there is not a big difference!

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Kristoff That is what I have been doing, so I decided to farm a while with the epic gear to see if there is any difference in outcomes. I lost about 10 minutes off of my time to 600CLs and about 15 minutes off my time to 900CLs. I would have lost more time on the second half, but I started to replace the Epic pieces with Legendary between 600 and 900CLs. By the time I reached 900CLs, I was down to only 2 epic pieces that still need to be replaced.

Yes, Turgeon, I noticed on the event page before I started that it said what League I would be playing in, I think it said Veteran or Master, not sure, but think I saw a Developer post that outlined what the qualifications were for each League, I think they were based on highest Trial your Main has completed.

Thanks, Ozymandius! I had both CTs by 3:30 in, spent the rest of the timer gold farming and trying to beat Trial 119 and once again, like in the last Bronze ANB, could not do it. Still low on CPs, but my Main BH Farwalker was also stuck on 119 until today. He’s got around 1190 CPs. I decided to let him try 119 now that he has 2 CTd items from the last ANB. He did complete 119 but barely beat the timer. I think I will let him run around 105 for exp and crafting materials, while Farstrider, from the last ANB, will farm gold. Dagnabbit’s 2 CTs/items will go to Farwalker. Question: Is it worth it to re-CT an item earned from an ANB just to get back the Vit boost?

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          I would say, yes. If you have a good piece of level 77 gear that you plan to use for a while, I would CT it just to get the extra vitality. My only non-Celestial level 77 piece is an Integralas Mantle that I want to be able to share with multiple heroes

My anb xp build is lily, but my main is crit, so I was tormented between crafting 77 missing TOS or something for my anb xp. I finally got a 77 TOS, I’m now focusing my lily xp build. Got 1746 CP and 3h16m to go. Not good not pro, but not too bad either. This came with a sock, so I’ve no right to complain:

Name:	C9C0FCEC-8AD7-4734-AD62-129D9C061F30.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	206145

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Ozymandius I do that too, but from my own experience of BoL drop rates, I'm not sure that with 279 CLs, Kinnu was able to use just those to get WW to level 10. I think that he also had to use gems, though I could be wrong.

For example, I had to farm up to 600+ CLs before I had enough BoLs to get an ability to level 10, and compared to Kinnu, I'm pretty sure that I'm a crappy farmer. Now that I think about it, though, he could also have bought event packs that had BoLs in them.
          Last edited by Kristoff; 11-16-2021, 05:00 AM. Reason: Corrected number of CLs.

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Kristoff If you are running trials that you can complete quickly, you can save up a lot of BoLs. However, I typically push my hero's must-have abilities to level 5 using gems and save the BoLs for later in the event. I also open the second slot, so that one BoL cooks two abilities at once. I also think strategically about how much game time I am likely to have on that day, so I can take advantage of cooking higher levels at night while I am sleeping.

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Ozymandius Maybe I should do that too. I'm used to gemming abilities up to level 4 only to save on gems. Before I go to bed, I make sure that I have abilities that I can cook for at least 6 hours or more.
      Working...
      X