Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I was thinking to get tornado, but the cele box gave me 3 MoT for the first time since I play this game. I thought the minimum is 4. Also I have loose ends here and there. You can only take one daily before getting to 70 right?

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    I know. I notice it the other way around with this 4wl/2D shield warrior I’m trying (it’s basically a cleave warrior with a shield ). It’s hard to only move with jump efficiently and allmost impossible to keep the ww proc going if you don’t.

• Naos
    commented on 's reply
    I do; but the trinkets and the fury pieces stay.

And as their lvls are low and stay that way survivability begins to take a hit after tl6. So you need to support with extra vitality accordingly because death messes up with trial times a lot...

You are right; not being able to take advantage of your available free time might cause that later.

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    I also got a 77 Blackguard Assault with perfect props, but I decided not to do SW because my skills are all for cleave, also there is a learning curve of SW to me.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Are you crafting new gear every 10 levels or so?

My problem with waiting for abilities to cook and not taking advantage of free hours to play when they're immediately available is that real-life stuff always comes up at the last minute and I usually end the event with a large number of unused hours.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Seems too good to waste on just XP farming. I'd follow Kardinaal 's advice and reforge it into push gear.

• Naos
    commented on 's reply
    As soon as i hit the town i buy the 25000 gold crate, 50 gem crate and the celestial...

Then start crafting xp gear and weapons. Add a couple of dailies and usually i ll be at ten when i save the warrior.

After that i craft lily and the vial then two pieces of fury to the trials. If the celestial crate gives 5 marks i craft 2 more furies at 25 to get the tornados. That setup takes care the rest. If you are careful enough; up to trial 10 the maps last around 45-50 seconds. And by the time you reach tl 10 or 11 you are usually 70 or very close...

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! You'll end up with a high rank for sure.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Nice drop!

I forgot to put the second socket on a 77 tunic once and just ended up paying the 300+ gems to socket it post-ANB since the stats were just too good.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    davidz To get to level 70 faster, you can save up to two, or even three days of daily quests. Complete them with your main characters and use your ANB character to claim the XP. That's what some of the pros do. If you're trying for three days' worth, just make sure you don't miss the completion window and lose one set of quests entirely.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    That's another mistake I made last season. Created a new character to farm gems and forgot to use it to craft 77 gear before I deleted it.

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man, sucks not starting as a sw with those…. But restarting crafting from scratch… still, it is a very good 77 outside of crafting so that is still a nice windfall for shure.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Good advice from Kardinaal , but try and farm TL 105 if you can do it in 90 seconds or less. You don't get 3 legendaries like you used to, but it generally has better gear drops than lower TLs and more XP for the time spent. I'm currently clearing it in 90 seconds with a CD-based 4F 2W. Might switch to 6F as I think it has a better rhythm for farming.

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Only took 50 gem to roll the block to 139 power.

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Also depending on your goals and gem count.

Between the 77 shield slam bom and the ww axe here you are in a great position to attack the top 100. If you can get 77 shield and 75+ crafts for all other gear (2 bags of crafts if you get lucky, 3 at most), you should be in a very decent spot. Running your time out gathering gear at tl90, a legendary box if you have the means…

I’m just saying with an extra 77 outside of crafting that good and a very nice bom for little crafting you are in a very good position for ranking.

If I had that position, I’d push my gems forward and go all in.
    Last edited by Kardinaal; 11-16-2021, 03:31 PM.
Working...
X