Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    That’s the right thing to do, but I never can hold back myself. How did you get to 70 with 17 mins? That’s crazy fast. Always takes me a little less than a hour. I didn’t use booster xp, maybe I should.

• laffcarl
    commented on 's reply
    The best thing about taking it back from anb to share is it will have near max stats, I have a qol 77 created outside of anb for that purpose, but it's stats are low and if I ct it it is then locked to char! The only other option I have is about 20 celestial orbs. So go for it I say

• laffcarl
    commented on 's reply
    Drops are sweet and that's a good un.
    Maybe there is hope for us all if the eternium rng has a Pity buff

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    That’s an awesome keeper for a main shield warrior.

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    You could also reroll the exp for power and have a really nice all purpose firelilly. Reroll costs in Anb are not that high so I’d get rid of the exp on it before taking it to your main.
    Last edited by Kardinaal; 11-16-2021, 01:24 PM.

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, not letting the joy to overwhelm your duty of socketing before ct’ing. That’s pro.

• davidz
    replied
    A lucky drop for my final push. When you are not that good, you really need some good luck.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 5.11.00 AM.png
Views:	231
Size:	249.2 KB
ID:	206226

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    erm. Anb rafting craftin craftin On and on and on
    Luckily I manage two 77. I just CT one ( weapon Cr/CD SW Push build). Why? The first 77 when farmin exp (all exp gears). I think I'm going to CT it (and bring it to normal playing later). I'm not goin to CT any of the 76 silver CR/CD ANB's gears I'm afraid

I think This 77 trinket ( I never had a 77 trinket of this kind bf) could benefit all 3 different hero's when runnin for exp and extra CL. I dunno I think so:

Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-16-2021, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• laffcarl
    replied
    At last after about 25 useless Glacies (including a level 71!) and about 30 odd other legendary crafts, I finally got my main lily mage's tome...Hooorah.

Name:	Screenshot_20211116-115103.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	206220
    P.S And I actually remembered to socket it Lol@Davidz

Leave a comment:

• Phương Nguyễn
    commented on 's reply
    But this is still a good BoM lol

• Phương Nguyễn
    replied
    I just passed tl150 =)))

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    My second 77. I can’t do SW in this anb because the skill set is for cleave, but I will keep this BoM and make a main SW build (oh no, forgot the socket ):

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 2.53.07 AM.png
Views:	242
Size:	240.5 KB
ID:	206215

Leave a comment:

• Tolimar
    replied
    Aaargh! How many summers did you have to sit on rocks by the river listening to Elder Alarion to figure this stuff out!? If there be gods with their fingers in the soup of Elderath, ye seem dangerously close to coming up with a pinky rather than a potato! Thanks for the link, Wulfric. It was quite a read. Now I’m heading to the Tavern for a Ginger Beer to clear my head!

Leave a comment:

• Naos
    replied
    I am currently 17 mins into the event at lvl 70 waiting for whirlwind 10. It wont be ready until Friday.

To be honest; for this anb, i'll stick to my plan but i dont think i'll ever wait for it again though. It takes the fun out of the event.

Using BoL's or gemming the last one or two ability lvls(given you have the resources) have a much better flow for your entertainment(at least for me anyway). At the end you are looking at a 30 min to an hour delay tops...

If you are looking for a decent place on the Lb's 2000+ Cl would do a good enough job. If you are looking for Xp to your main; the points you'd take home wont make any significant impact especially if your hero has 2100+ Cl...

Hope you all have fun.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Wulfric Thanks! I should have mentioned that to Tolimar. There's actually a pretty accurate craft prediction software too, but I just record mine on a spreadsheet. I find the uncertainty much more thrilling.
Working...
X