X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 hrs into the event
    CL1613
    synergie still under 100
    farm8ng trial 105 in avrge 75 to 80 sec Abit slower then what id like but was lazy farm8ng 100 haha

still plenty of time left it goes well for now hopes it will end good too!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thnk ozy youre my inspiration! U learn me a lot of thing i think we both got gqood skill from there the difference is amount of gems spent the. L crate to star farming a# soon as hitting 70 is kinda huge!

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Normally with those cl im alrdy pushing but ill try to get to 1800 2000. This time to maximize the lcrate haha

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Turgeon I just crossed the 1200 CL mark, but I am still lagging behind around TL100 for now. I thought I would try the Epic gear boxes, but I won't make that mistake again unless I am trying to run a minimal gem event. Not sure that I can catch up to your CLs though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D894EB0D-2C22-4ED4-867C-C1B8F1D75E18.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	214.0 KB
ID:	206163

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's why I sometimes spring for a second L-crate in addition to the mats I've farmed, if I haven't found two good items to CT and I still have gold to spend on crafting but no more time to farm. I reason that I would have spent far more to craft outside ANB anyway.

I wish you good fortune as well! Hope you can hold on to that top 5 spot!

• Wulfric
      Wulfric commented
      Editing a comment
      L77's and "the bag" is explained in this thread

HTML Code:
      https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/eternium/guides-and-walkthroughs/193012-to-bag-or-not-to-bag-how-do-i-craft-a-lvl77-item
      A long read but worth it. Basically 1x 77 every 64 crafts of legendary set items.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Wulfric Thanks! I should have mentioned that to Tolimar. There's actually a pretty accurate craft prediction software too, but I just record mine on a spreadsheet. I find the uncertainty much more thrilling.

Damn, I really need to poke my head inside the tavern more. Never knew it was such a bustling place. We could talk about how contracting other heroes, doing some minimal investments to their skills so they gain basic crafting skill, and having them do the crafting for you, is way more efficient. It’s a very common arrangement, where you teach a young hero to stand on his own, and in return he will give you his first level 77 craft. After that, the young hero can just go his own way, or further arrangements can be made to further the training for gold, jewels and gems.

As Wulfric says, every hero gets one 77 craft every 64 attempts, so in average that first 77 will come at craft 32. If you then train a new hero, again in average 32 crafts for the next 77 (compared to 64 if you keep crafting yourself).

(damn it’s not easy trying to roleplay this from a hero’s view)
    mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      That's another mistake I made last season. Created a new character to farm gems and forgot to use it to craft 77 gear before I deleted it.

I am currently 17 mins into the event at lvl 70 waiting for whirlwind 10. It wont be ready until Friday.

To be honest; for this anb, i'll stick to my plan but i dont think i'll ever wait for it again though. It takes the fun out of the event.

Using BoL's or gemming the last one or two ability lvls(given you have the resources) have a much better flow for your entertainment(at least for me anyway). At the end you are looking at a 30 min to an hour delay tops...

If you are looking for a decent place on the Lb's 2000+ Cl would do a good enough job. If you are looking for Xp to your main; the points you'd take home wont make any significant impact especially if your hero has 2100+ Cl...

Hope you all have fun.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you crafting new gear every 10 levels or so?

My problem with waiting for abilities to cook and not taking advantage of free hours to play when they're immediately available is that real-life stuff always comes up at the last minute and I usually end the event with a large number of unused hours.

• Naos
      Naos commented
      Editing a comment
      I do; but the trinkets and the fury pieces stay.

And as their lvls are low and stay that way survivability begins to take a hit after tl6. So you need to support with extra vitality accordingly because death messes up with trial times a lot...

You are right; not being able to take advantage of your available free time might cause that later.

• davidz
      davidz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I was thinking to get tornado, but the cele box gave me 3 MoT for the first time since I play this game. I thought the minimum is 4. Also I have loose ends here and there. You can only take one daily before getting to 70 right?

Aaargh! How many summers did you have to sit on rocks by the river listening to Elder Alarion to figure this stuff out!? If there be gods with their fingers in the soup of Elderath, ye seem dangerously close to coming up with a pinky rather than a potato! Thanks for the link, Wulfric. It was quite a read. Now I’m heading to the Tavern for a Ginger Beer to clear my head!

Comment

My second 77. I can’t do SW in this anb because the skill set is for cleave, but I will keep this BoM and make a main SW build (oh no, forgot the socket ):

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 2.53.07 AM.png
Views:	151
Size:	240.5 KB
ID:	206215

Comment

• Phương Nguyễn
        Phương Nguyễn commented
        Editing a comment
        But this is still a good BoM lol

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice drop!

I forgot to put the second socket on a 77 tunic once and just ended up paying the 300+ gems to socket it post-ANB since the stats were just too good.

I just passed tl150 =)))

Comment

At last after about 25 useless Glacies (including a level 71!) and about 30 odd other legendary crafts, I finally got my main lily mage's tome...Hooorah.

Name:	Screenshot_20211116-115103.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	206220
      P.S And I actually remembered to socket it Lol@Davidz

Comment

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, not letting the joy to overwhelm your duty of socketing before ct’ing. That’s pro.

erm. Anb rafting craftin craftin On and on and on
      Luckily I manage two 77. I just CT one ( weapon Cr/CD SW Push build). Why? The first 77 when farmin exp (all exp gears). I think I'm going to CT it (and bring it to normal playing later). I'm not goin to CT any of the 76 silver CR/CD ANB's gears I'm afraid

I think This 77 trinket ( I never had a 77 trinket of this kind bf) could benefit all 3 different hero's when runnin for exp and extra CL. I dunno I think so:

Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-16-2021, 01:16 PM.
      New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
      PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        You could also reroll the exp for power and have a really nice all purpose firelilly. Reroll costs in Anb are not that high so I’d get rid of the exp on it before taking it to your main.
        Last edited by Kardinaal; 11-16-2021, 01:24 PM.

• laffcarl
        laffcarl commented
        Editing a comment
        The best thing about taking it back from anb to share is it will have near max stats, I have a qol 77 created outside of anb for that purpose, but it's stats are low and if I ct it it is then locked to char! The only other option I have is about 20 celestial orbs. So go for it I say

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems too good to waste on just XP farming. I'd follow Kardinaal 's advice and reforge it into push gear.

A lucky drop for my final push. When you are not that good, you really need some good luck.

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 5.11.00 AM.png
Views:	149
Size:	249.2 KB
ID:	206226

Comment

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh man, sucks not starting as a sw with those…. But restarting crafting from scratch… still, it is a very good 77 outside of crafting so that is still a nice windfall for shure.

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        I also got a 77 Blackguard Assault with perfect props, but I decided not to do SW because my skills are all for cleave, also there is a learning curve of SW to me.

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        I know. I notice it the other way around with this 4wl/2D shield warrior I’m trying (it’s basically a cleave warrior with a shield ). It’s hard to only move with jump efficiently and allmost impossible to keep the ww proc going if you don’t.

Two hours into this event. I lost some critical time by using the Epic gear boxes, so my CLs and Discord Shootout times are lower than normal. I went back to Story Mode to pick up the free healer, so that is helping with large mob explosions. I am finally up to full Legendary XP farmer strength and running TL100 at around 90 seconds. Last event, I crafted a high level weapon with only Fire Lily stats, so this time I made sure to include CD as one of my stats when crafting weapons. That means that I will have CD on them when I switch over to a crit build for the final push. I decided to craft my farmer jewelry with a full XP epic, an XP/XG epic, and one useful stat [Power, Haste, AR] epic, which means that gold is not as big of a bottleneck as it was in the last event. I have crafted 24 pieces of gear, including four junk BoMs, but I still have not crafted a level 77 piece. I suppose that I am lucky since it only took five crafts to get a Heatseeker BoM, though the Level 75 belt was sort of a fluke [Pythia was showing a 92% chance of a level 72 on that craft].

Name:	Artemis 2hrs Bronze12.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	206259

Comment

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it speaks to your skill that a less than perfect start for you is still a pretty good one for most of us...

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        I think youre doing real good with a low gem budget youllbe able to reach high cl enough to push real good !

Here it is 3 hrs into the event.
      cl 1855
      sunergie at 120
      still farming 105. Now in avrge 70 75 sec

Attached Files

Comment

Juste beat my best time for 105. Currently faster time at 105. Yeah
        Attached Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          You are really crushing the CLs this event!!!

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Ozymandius What's the record for highest number of CLs in a silver?

Do you think Turgeon will hit a new record?

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Not kristoff some can hit 2100 eazily in gold so in silver prolly 2200. Im far away. But yes i think im crushing since its my best anb so far for exp. But well see for push. Nothing is done yet. But ive reach 1900+ and it goes much slower now haha

I'm nearly done (30 min left). Wait for the last day for 3 final attempt.

TO me "Kara" is the offspring/daughter of "Freddy Krueger". She is Whirlwind Shield warrior greatest nightmare/horror. Fail many attempt at 145. Nevertheless I'm happy with my performance right now. More important it's so much fun.

Gold anb? Erm look forward either back to hybrid havoc or DFA mage. If somebody could teach how to manage Garm with a Hybrid BH that would be nice. I'm stuck with Garm with a BH last bronze. Can't move or dead when do a merry go round circling even when usin SS etc. Maybe my Loh/vit too low. I absolutely have no idea.
        Good luck. Have a nice day & have fun
        Many thanks
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-17-2021, 01:47 AM.
        New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
        PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Ozymandius ! I never really formulate my attack strategy in such detail. Probably why you rank so much higher than me.

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Nicely said ozymandius !

• TheExorcist
          TheExorcist commented
          Editing a comment
          Ozymandius is always there to assist us. Good idea. I should practice against Garm with my hybrid BH at lower trials etc

My best clear time is still well over a minute.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X