Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Gratz always fun to reach the 60 sec mark at 105

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Turgeon ! Have a long way to go to reach the standard you set, though.

Now at the 4 hrs into the event. Cl 1956. Way longer to get cl now haha
    synergie at 130
    got a nice stock of mat alrdy to get my push set and i still have 2 hrs tofarm xp before pushing.
    hope the crafting will goes as well as the xp phase
    Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck! Hope you get a nice top spot.

Yeah, it's super-grindy now. I'm only getting 2 to 3 CLs per clear.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah at this lvl i continue farming for the mats more then cl. Cl are welc9me and taken as bonus!

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Ye gods! The last set of points leading up to 2K CLs feels like pulling teeth!

At least I'm getting tons of mats, but I think I need a break after this...

Has anyone experienced not being able to move during a trial? My last TL run, my character was super-glued to the ground. Only leap could move them. Charge and whirlwind had no effect except to damage enemies.

Comment

• Naos
      Naos commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont know if we are talking about the same thing but sometimes my character starts the map stuck behind some trees and rocks.

With leap you can get out of that but afterwards it wont move at all like you said only with leap...

It happens fairly often just eniugh to notice. This Anb it happened 3 times with 2 on xp runs and one on my push. I just take the penalty and leave. There is no point in continuing that way.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Naos Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about! Never had this happen before in all the years I've been playing.

• Naos
      Naos commented
      Editing a comment
      Well; while i was playing on mobile i dont recall seeing anything like that. Then i switched to pc cause it was too tiring for my eyes.

So it might be a pc related bug if you happen to switch to pc lately

Complete 159tl kkkk

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, nice one!

162tl seems to be my limit.

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Good job men hope ill do as good as you when the time to push will come

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      I've never been able to master BH. In high TLs, I spend more time running around like a headless chicken trying to stay alive rather than attacking, and the mobs still kill me anyway.

• Phương Nguyễn
      Phương Nguyễn commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol

Working on my mage... Spent a ton of gems. Would be nice if there was a way to farm them again like there was with ad boxes Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211119-090356_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	206388
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      I just create new characters and 5-star the levels.

5 hrs into the event cl 2003. Yeah first time reaching 2000 in anb.
    synergie at 151
    lots of mats to craft push set. Hope its gonna be enough haha
    dunno if i try farming another hours or start to make my jewelry and crafting to be ready for the push
    Attached Files

Comment

Tl 130 my 1st event! Super happy about it. In vet league #1 atm we will see what happens
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Choctow; 11-19-2021, 08:31 PM. Reason: Added ss

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratz to you very succesfil first event !

Four hours into the event and running TL105 for XP and materials. Still lagging behind on CLs, so a lot more grinding still before push. I was saving up to craft a push set, but I probably should have tried to get some better farming gear instead. Still cannot get my clear time down under 1:35, but I am too stubborn to go backwards at this point. Hope I can find some time this weekend to reach 1900 CL mark, but I am running a second account to build CLs to allow it to be a decent beta test account. I wasted some time yesterday pushing that account's Crafting Mastery from level 45 up to level 50. I had forgotten what a drain that is. If I can craft another decent weapon for push, I may still be able to reach top 100, if I can get enough game time...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Artemis 3hrs.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	206410

Comment

• laffcarl
        laffcarl commented
        Editing a comment
        Mind you don't slip on that trinket!

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL!

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        That is how the Fire Lily looks on Steam.

This is what my fire lily looks like. Reminds me of an Indian or Buddhist sculpture.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        His looks like bananas, or is it mine that looks like a bunch of bananas?

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes on pc they allready changed some gear graphics. To make the game all fancy for the steam release. I assume in one of the following updates mobile players will also get banana Lilly .

And talisman of purple power too

• Phương Nguyễn
        Phương Nguyễn commented
        Editing a comment
        of Ozyman lol

I am currently 4 and a half hours into the event, around 2030 Cl dont remember exactly.

Seems like every event has its own ups and downs. In this one i had trouble with my xp gear. Even though i managed to craft good lvl weapons(75 and 76) their dmg stats were a shame compared to their lvl.

I even squeezed in a couple of more crafts to up the dmg with no luck. In time i ended up replacing them with the drops i got during my xp run. Of course they did not really have suitable stats which messed with my xp gain and tl completion times.

On the other hand upping the crafting count like this lead me to starve on greater fire essences. As an add to this, i experienced less than normal drop rates for fire essences during trials. So no room left for me to manuever considering push gear and enchants...

Up to now, i got 1/3 of the push gear ready and a 77 my main needs. I think i will have enough mats for the rest after an hour or so more farming. I am curious to see how this will turn out...

Comment

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep it up! At 4.5 hours in, you have plenty of time to farm more mats for crafting and enchants.

• Naos
        Naos commented
        Editing a comment
        So an update :

Farmed like an hour with first half at %100 boost and second half none. At that point it felt like boosters wont make a significant gain compared to their cost. Besides i am nearly zeroed out on gems.

• Naos
        Naos commented
        Editing a comment
        Anyways

I have completed my push gear with 2 new 77's. One for my main and the other a cleaver which was a dissappointment again. I was just about to push arranging abilities and such when i found out that i somehow forgot In The Zone at lvl8... So half an hour of farm was done again with no boost to get books.

Reached Cl 2049, my overall gear is good but the weapons are lacking a bit... 77 celaver averages at 1900 and 75 whirlwind at 1980. So i am short like %25-30 dmg. Also Bom is not really that good.

Currently sitting at 31 on the leaderboard at tl145 with 2 more hours to go. But i already feel the lack of dmg it wont cut it. Hard to tell how many more lvls i can push.

Currently sitting at P1 on mage board at 131 at 5.06. Have 2 hours left should I save the time until final day to push further if needed?

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        If waiting mean youll have skillyou us3d at 10 or better synergie. Yes waiting is a good option!

• Choctow
        Choctow commented
        Editing a comment
        Syn is at 162 can prob get to to 170 for the extra 1% but my haste is at 5.8 sitting right at that sweet spot so not sure if I should just finish the push now or farm xp for another hour then just save a hour ish to secure it.

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        Definately wait a bit. It’s not like you get more exp running out the clock today compared to tomorrow.

Still 6 hours of playtime left. But even at this point I’m in trouble. The combo build of the cleave meta and shield warrior needs a lot of skills to be maxed.

all skills are maxed except for in the zone.

I made a mistake I luckily caught early. While the damage done by the fury 2 bonus is minor while pushing (so I use 2 defender in stead), for an exp farm build it’s pretty much needed. So I did two unscheduled legendary crafts.

But luck was at my side, and the 2 legendary fury pieces were not 77. So tomorrow I can start exp farming in earnest. Gonna be a tight Anb again, but I’ll manage using the entire clock.

still got high hopes for my cleave/shield hybrid. Others manage 90s per tl110 run so I should be able to get decent results, right?
      mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        You re gonna be busy on the las5 da6 to use all that t8mer! Hope youre doing well. Ill start crafting my jewelr6 tonight and push tommorrow!

Took just over 5 hours to reach CL 1900. I was only getting about 3 CLs per trial toward the end. I am in the office all day on Monday, so I will probably have to make a final push tomorrow. This is definitely the last time that I try using the Epic boxes, unless I am completely out of gems. I started crafting push gear, and I got an unexpected Level 76 Heatseeker BoM on what was supposed to be a throw away craft. I guess it was karma from the 20+ worthless BoMs that I have crafted this event, mostly when I am expecting a level 72 craft. Sadly, I hit my level 77 on one of those throw away crafts for a BoM with Explosive Shot. Not sure that I will use the second CT for that piece, but it is hard to throw away a level 77...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Artemis 1900.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	206457Click image for larger version

Name:	BoM 77.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	206458

Comment

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        Save it if you have nothing better to use the CT on.

• Naos
        Naos commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont know much about Bh's but this looked pretty good to me at least on stats.

Like Kristoff said Ct it if you dont have anything better to take home. You never know what future might bring for the meta...

So finished my Anb with a couple of minutes left.

During my final push i got one more lvl and ended up Cl 2050 at Tl 148. As usual Garn was the boss which gave me a hard time stealing 1.5 hours of my 2 hour play time left after Tl145 just like last Anb...

The thing is; during the bronze i got the means to go back to Elban and score a good time in to jump at 150, i was just not experienced to do that. This silver my dmg was not enough to pull out such a trick so had to try over and over. Therefore i ended up 2 lvls below my bronze position. Could have gone to at least 150 if i had a bit of luck.

Tbh i hate that boss with a passion. There seems to be a lot of randomness involved with its fight :

- If you do it normally most of your time is spent dodging its nova, flame, stun after shock...Between those, you wont even have time to get to the orange buff to compensate. As warrior's attacks are not at the same caliber as mages and bh's you can not get away with squeezing in whatever window of opportunity available.

- If you decide to stack its buffs, they may still bug out and go all over the place even if you pick a good spot.

- Say you managed to do that, this time most of your attacks may get blocked because of the enviroment(This was my main issue at the current event) barely making any dmg at all.

- Ok; if you get past all these and sure of a perfect palcement; it may still spawn elsewhere to your amusement ruining your time and efforts.

- It may really lag placing its buffs both at the start of the fight and right after using its after shock.

-As you are a warrior and looking for a stack it always spawns on top of you at the start. So no opportunity for dodging. And if it lags , all you can do is eat an apple maybe a potion and hope for the best.

-On the other hand Its more fun right after its after shock. Should you charge or dodge? You never know.

If you charge and it lags placing the buffs, most of the time apples and potions wont even save you so gg... If you decide to dodge you are at a risk of eating its triple attacks because you are running away at that instant making it hard to judge your distance as the camera angle and fov also changes during the fight. GG again...Even if you manage to pull it off; hey you are now only dodging for it to spawn the buffs loosing a lot of precious time.

- Tiny mistake during the fight just a bit timing error; you are pushed on the lap of an remaining elite pack. So gg...

-Leaped or charged a bit into the center of the dragon? That place is like a magnet, good luck trying to go back to the blue aura while its preparing to cast nova. GG...

- Oh; forgot to mention its invisible buffs which you have to run around like a headless chicken to randomly find yourself in. GG again...

Anyways;

If everthing goes smooth, it is probably the easiest fight for a warrior in the game. You just make sure you dont die and thats it... But in order to reach that fight you have to try a lot of times dealing with these randomness. At least for me... This anb i didnt have enough time or tries to reach that smoothness. Probably i am doing something wrong, just couldn't figure out yet.

Comment

• Kardinaal
        Kardinaal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah Garm is absolute hell for warriors.

Some things you can evade upwards by jumping. Like the knock back ring that comes with the flame attack. You can jump over the knockback ring and land in the orange circle and do good damage while Garm is blowing his toxic breath, that gets you a few seconds to safely use the orange boost.
        Last edited by Kardinaal; 11-21-2021, 10:12 PM.

• Wulfric
        Wulfric commented
        Editing a comment
        Barely got past Garm at TL134. Forgot about the invisible circles. That would explain the constant die-resurrect-die straight away cycle I got stuck in.
    Working...
    X