Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Kardinaal "Metashield?" Someone did that?

I've tried new builds in ANB bronze, but never in gold or silver.

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. I can highly recommend practicing before throwing yourself head first with a new build in AnB and spending 5000 gems. And don’t call the toon metashield and boast
    Last edited by Kardinaal; 11-23-2021, 12:36 PM.

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    erm. Naruto ended longtime ago. His son anime: Boruto still available. Same as the series hunterxhunter. Sometime when stuck watching Boruto I like to go back to his father: tryin to remember wat is Naruto greatest ability/power??. Its not the fox I'm afraid or who is this and that: konohamaru or orochimaru is this GREATEST villain of all in reality a he or a she or both and etc etc. Well These 3 celebrated anime is my favourite
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-23-2021, 12:06 PM.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Has Naruto ended yet? I stopped watching a long time ago.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! Still a nice finish.

I think I'll try BH again at some point, but I need to train in the off-season first.

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Busy weekend. I had to sneak off to an empty conference room at work to make the final push early this morning. Struggled with low FPS and a couple of dropped connections on trials, but the system let me keep moving ahead even though the trials did not register on the leaderboard. Managed to complete TL148 and earn 1919 CLs. I did manage to push the Fire Lily 6 Havoc BH through TL130 in just over 6 minutes last night. So, if you just want to get the final reward for completing TL130, you can just skip the Legendary Crafter's Crate and just run the 6H gear set. I probably could have pushed the 6H higher, but I was anxious to start the final push with the 4H:2D hybrid. When I first made the switch, I was disappointed with the fact that I could no longer one shot the non-elite mobs, so I added the third healer to improve mob control. It was more competitive for BH this event. I finished one trial higher than Bronze, but dropped from rank 77 down to rank 88. I guess I need to practice fighting Garm in TL149, so I can push into the 150s in Gold. I would have liked to have spent some time crafting, since I had a ton of materials and gold, but I had to get back to my desk.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Artemis TL148.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	206562

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! I never caught up to you this event. I admire your tenacity in pushing for the extra CLs.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Turgeon Congratulations to you too! Heard that you got in as well.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Wake up in the morning: have local breakfast nearby (ayam penyek vs Milo). Went home: watched my fav anime: Naruto plus hunterxhunter then as an afterthought: log in eternium am I kicked out? Lemme see: ohh for heaven's sake:

Turgeon dear friend: Congrats on achieving trial 149and no 76. But but it seems this time playin warrior at silver anb need just trial 144 to be at no 71?.

Congrats to all of us Have a nice day
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-23-2021, 02:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Im bad with charge and jump too ive try cleave meta two time and i jus5 dont get it lol

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Gratz for your top 100

• Turgeon
    replied
    Haha. Like ussually i did my small push yesterday before bed then i was supposed like i do normally to finish the push bfr work on morning. But my ipad didnot recharge in the night. Doh so when i wake up this morning to complete the push the battery were at 0% lol. So i end up with 3hrs unused. With tl149 complete

at least it place me in top 100.

congratz to everyone with their anb

ill add a couple cl on my main and bring back a 77 firebug
    3 other 77 drop good for gold runner
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    It happens to me too. I had over 4 unused hours last ANB bronze, but that was more about poor time management on my part.

• laffcarl
    replied
    Oh Dang!
    Just putting all my push gear on , still just under an hour to go....walks out to battle and.... Aargh timer expired, I really thought I had another hour DOH!

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    replied
    Barely managed to squeak into the top 100.

Was hoping to be done before the weekend, but my COVID booster shot laid me low for a couple of days. Felt so bad that I couldn't play at all. Thank goodness I was able to use up my last two hours this morning and the night before.

Had really bad drop and crafting luck, so I ended up having to CT a sub-par 76 cleaver (which was a drop) just for the extra damage bonus.

Played a perfect Garm game at 139, blew through Kara and Magroth, then ended with a sloppy win against TBD at 142. Couldn't crack 143, so I just spent the rest of my time farming XP and mats. Didn't bother crafting since I'd used up both CTs anyway.

Hope the rest of you had a great experience!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X