Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    That is how the Fire Lily looks on Steam.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    You re gonna be busy on the las5 da6 to use all that t8mer! Hope youre doing well. Ill start crafting my jewelr6 tonight and push tommorrow!

• Naos
    commented on 's reply
    Anyways

I have completed my push gear with 2 new 77's. One for my main and the other a cleaver which was a dissappointment again. I was just about to push arranging abilities and such when i found out that i somehow forgot In The Zone at lvl8... So half an hour of farm was done again with no boost to get books.

Reached Cl 2049, my overall gear is good but the weapons are lacking a bit... 77 celaver averages at 1900 and 75 whirlwind at 1980. So i am short like %25-30 dmg. Also Bom is not really that good.

Currently sitting at 31 on the leaderboard at tl145 with 2 more hours to go. But i already feel the lack of dmg it wont cut it. Hard to tell how many more lvls i can push.

• Naos
    commented on 's reply
    So an update :

Farmed like an hour with first half at %100 boost and second half none. At that point it felt like boosters wont make a significant gain compared to their cost. Besides i am nearly zeroed out on gems.

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Definately wait a bit. It’s not like you get more exp running out the clock today compared to tomorrow.

• Kardinaal
    replied
    Still 6 hours of playtime left. But even at this point I’m in trouble. The combo build of the cleave meta and shield warrior needs a lot of skills to be maxed.

all skills are maxed except for in the zone.

I made a mistake I luckily caught early. While the damage done by the fury 2 bonus is minor while pushing (so I use 2 defender in stead), for an exp farm build it’s pretty much needed. So I did two unscheduled legendary crafts.

But luck was at my side, and the 2 legendary fury pieces were not 77. So tomorrow I can start exp farming in earnest. Gonna be a tight Anb again, but I’ll manage using the entire clock.

still got high hopes for my cleave/shield hybrid. Others manage 90s per tl110 run so I should be able to get decent results, right?

Leave a comment:

• Choctow
    commented on 's reply
    Syn is at 162 can prob get to to 170 for the extra 1% but my haste is at 5.8 sitting right at that sweet spot so not sure if I should just finish the push now or farm xp for another hour then just save a hour ish to secure it.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    If waiting mean youll have skillyou us3d at 10 or better synergie. Yes waiting is a good option!

• Choctow
    replied
    Currently sitting at P1 on mage board at 131 at 5.06. Have 2 hours left should I save the time until final day to push further if needed?

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    LOL!

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Keep it up! At 4.5 hours in, you have plenty of time to farm more mats for crafting and enchants.

• Naos
    replied
    I am currently 4 and a half hours into the event, around 2030 Cl dont remember exactly.

Seems like every event has its own ups and downs. In this one i had trouble with my xp gear. Even though i managed to craft good lvl weapons(75 and 76) their dmg stats were a shame compared to their lvl.

I even squeezed in a couple of more crafts to up the dmg with no luck. In time i ended up replacing them with the drops i got during my xp run. Of course they did not really have suitable stats which messed with my xp gain and tl completion times.

On the other hand upping the crafting count like this lead me to starve on greater fire essences. As an add to this, i experienced less than normal drop rates for fire essences during trials. So no room left for me to manuever considering push gear and enchants...

Up to now, i got 1/3 of the push gear ready and a 77 my main needs. I think i will have enough mats for the rest after an hour or so more farming. I am curious to see how this will turn out...

Leave a comment:

• Phương Nguyễn
    commented on 's reply
    of Ozyman lol

• laffcarl
    commented on 's reply
    Mind you don't slip on that trinket!

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes on pc they allready changed some gear graphics. To make the game all fancy for the steam release. I assume in one of the following updates mobile players will also get banana Lilly .

And talisman of purple power too
Working...
X