X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the tips!

Have to try and remember them the next time I switch to BH.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Ill need to wait for the video since im not on discord haha. But ill try to found it on you tube

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Kristoff What I found is that having a rocky obstacle is a mixed blessing. You do avoid a few of Garm's spitting attacks, but I find that it is easier to time and dodge attacks in a wide open map than when Garm is moving around obstacles. Maybe because the timing of attacks seems more predictable when Garm is stationary than when Garm is moving around. The best distance for fighting Garm seems to be just outside of the stun circle radius. If you are at a distance, Garm switches to the three pronged spitting attack which is harder to dodge. Definitely good to have some distance against TBDs overflowing attacks though.

Turgeon I have not mastered it yet, but the best strategy is to ignore the blue circles altogether and use Smokescreen to survive the poison ring attacks. There is a nice video of that technique on Discord that makes it seem worth the effort to learn. You just have to survive long enough to build up enough stacks of molten armor, tracer ammo, and osmosis, so that you can finish off Garm. I think that I die more times trying to time my run through the blue circles than if I could master the smokescreen approach.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    It gets harder to stay motivated to farm XP when you only get 1 or 2 CLs on each trial. I ran TL105 so many times that I lost count. I probably should have mixed it up a bit more to keep from getting bored with XP farming, but it is hard to give up the visibility of a nice snow map.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Haha thats a good option dunno where you found the time to 5 star. Did it on only two character for now
    I always need to be wise on the gem i spend in anb . Only bought season pass once. So gems are rare!

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    We'll see. Havent made my mind yet? SW or Havoc it might even be DFA build ( my normal mage 5 star runnin completed long time ago. If I choose a mage I can run Mage 5 star again). As an afterthought?: Gold is difficult: just 6 hrs. COMMON SENSE: we should choose the one that WE ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH. Am I right??. Now for me : it's a whirlwind shield warrior. Hopefully I don't have to throw dice: head or tail? SW for head, Havoc or DFA for tail. This is fun
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-25-2021, 12:01 AM.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Turgeon Running behind rocky hills helped me block the spit attacks, then I'd pop back out to snipe and use RF. Then I'd run like crazy back into the blue circle to avoid dying from the poison nova. Sometimes I don't make it or die from the spit if Garm is too far away from the hill I'm hiding behind.
    Last edited by Kristoff; 11-24-2021, 06:38 PM.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Turgeon You're welcome! So far I'm at around 152 to 153 also. I see the top warriors doing way more cleave damage, but I don't know how they hit those numbers. Haste may have something to do with it, as some of them really load up on that stat. The rest of it might be just mobile vs PC play, but that doesn't explain Romme's results. I think he's probably just got crazy skills.

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    In high tl garm is my worst one since the blue healing circle is not enough to maintain you alive if you dont dodge her split. And its tough to dodge since the blue circle is near of garm! Playing hunter

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Nice finish exorcist gratz for the top 100. Will you be playing shield warrior aga8nnext gold anb?

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk Ozymandius first time ive reach that cl in any anb but it didnt worth anything. Hasnt been able to push decently so i could have reach that with way less cl. But happy to gain some exp for my main

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk Kristoff yes ive finished somewhere in the 70

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk for the advice buddy but with low medium gear i cant get higher then 153. Hhaha my shield warrior is at the same lvl. But normally cleave is supposed to go way higher then that. But im not yet good with thee skill rotation and im. Not sure i want to take time to learn a meta build who is using basic attack for primarry dmg haha
    Instead im play8ng my shield warrior sometime and shift to hunter since a couple anb Will wait for the next warrior meta bfre investing more time in it

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    I've never gone that high with BH, but my experience has been that both dragons are easier to beat if you have long-range attacks because it's easier to dodge their fire from further away. Garm and TBD are nightmares for my warrior since I have to be practically on top of them to deal damage.

Garm is better for me due to his healing and damage buff circles, but I hate when TBD spawns a bunch of inferno spots and sits on them so you have to try and draw him away so that you can keep on hitting him without dying.

With BH on higher TL mob phase, I do more running around to try and stay alive and keep missing opportunities to attack as a result. When I do hit it seems to take forever to kill them. UmbraDei had some really good advice for re-engaging or improving the damage buffs of certain abilities or attacks while in the middle of a fight, but I'm often so focused on avoiding attackers that I fail to execute his techniques correctly.

Note that this was with the old stalker meta. I've only used the new BH buffs for the Arena and not in any of the trials.
    Last edited by Kristoff; 11-24-2021, 05:42 PM.

• Phương Nguyễn
    commented on 's reply
    For me at a high trial, the mod phase is what determines whether I get through that tl or not. And garm is my only nightmare :v
Working...
X