Daily quest availability time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily quest availability time

I'd like for my daily quests to become available at the beginning of each day. Currently, it looks like they only become available around 24 hours after I did them the previous day, which makes it likely that I'll get them later and later in the day until I miss out.

Please set a fixed time each day, preferably at the beginning of the new day (12:00:01 am), but whenever it is, please disconnect the availability time today from when the quests were picked up/done the previous day. Thanks!
    DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

The daily quest is always at the same time

Comment

Daily quests reset at 00:00 UTC/GMT. In my case they reset at 7pm (8pm summer time). Check your time zone you'll know exactly when they will reset.

As Turgeon pointed out it's at the same time each day.

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Thnk to explain i was a bit short of time at these hours the kid arent to bed yet and there is a lot of movement so i dint explain in detail haha

Time already pointed out above, just adding that you won't need to worry about missing out, because the quest will "stack" - if you picked up Monday's quests and didn't do them until Tuesday, you'll still get Tuesday's quests after completing Monday's and can do them too. Just don't leave them too long:

Let's say quests reset at 11:00am local for me:
      - Monday, after 11am - collect quests
      - Tuesday - didn't play
      - Wednesday, before 11am => do Monday's, get Tuesday's, do those
      - Wednesday, after 11am => get Wednesday's quests
      => Did 3 sets of Daily on Wednesday

But, if:
      - Monday, after 11am - collect quests
      - Tuesday - didn't play
      - Wednesday, after 11am => do Monday's, Tuesday's quests expired, you get Wednesday's quests

Edit:
      Meaning that you have a 24 hours window to collect Daily quest, from 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT (adjust for your timezone) and that you can only have 1 of each Daily active at any time, so you must complete whatever you have before you can get the new one.
      Last edited by Nhat; 11-19-2021, 01:15 AM.
      Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks everyone, that makes sense. 0:00 GMT is 5 pm here.
        DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

Comment

Wish the daily rewards would come at the same time rather than midnight. And have a little extra time over the 24 hour point.

Michael Garrison
          StGeorge688

Comment

Working...
          X