Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tin Man
    replied
    The medals for Season - Winter 2021 were given out around 18 February 2022.

The medals for Season - Spring 2022 were given out around 13 May 2022.

The official final leaderboards for each have yet to be published.

You can look at the unofficial raw leaderboard data for both on this webpage.

Your ranking will only go up from the unofficial raw data as the removal of all but the highest-ranking hero for each profile will raise other heroes. If have a ranking on the unofficial raw data that qualifies for a medal, then you will at least get that level medal and possibly move up to something higher.

Not yet received medals for which you have qualified? Send an E-mail to Travis at help@makingfun.com. Only your hero with a ranking in its class that is your highest overall will receive a medal(s) and Season medals start for the Top 500 in a hero class.

Leave a comment:

• Riccardo
    replied
    So, what about medals so far? Nothing?

Leave a comment:

• Phương Nguyễn
    commented on 's reply
    And some people hacked lv items @@

• Jude Smith
    replied
    How do people actually cheat? Not that I want to I just don't get it. The only real gain I can see is if its possible to cheat to get gems.

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Funny guyz lol

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    above 324?erm either it's very amusing or half-baked joke or "this so and so" badly need an exorcism.Dont worry its free of charge. hahaha

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    LOL...

• Riccardo
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    replied
    Nice. I checked at the end of the bronze event, and everyone above place 324 was cheating I think. (If I remember my rank correctly at least)

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Medals for Bronze 12 and Season 8 have not been issued yet. The developers are taking an extra close look at the results to make sure cheaters are removed.

Leave a comment:

• Riccardo
    started a topic Season 8 final lederboards and medals

Season 8 final lederboards and medals

Hi there,
    I'm just wondering where I can find the season 8 final lederboards and when it's going to give medals.
    Thanks
Working...
X