Cheating on the ANB SILVER leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating on the ANB SILVER leaderboard

I suspect that some people cheating on the ANB SILVER Warrior's leaderboard. They have got more than 5 or 6 lvl77 items around champion level 2050-2100, That's impossible. Please check background data and find out the cheaters!!!

Couple things

First - the presence of any set number of L77 items isn't specifically indicative of "cheating" - No, it isn't "impossible". 5~6 L77 Legendary items translates to ~320~384 crafts. It is a physical possibility to craft that much in a very short period of time (Most people who raise their Mastery Level can craft that many in probably less than 5 minutes) - it just requires resources - materials and gold.

Second:

Report Cheaters here:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...eport-cheaters

... KTB

Comment

I crafted two 77 and got two 77 drop, and I got 1921 champion level, and I’m not even good at all. I will be surprised if they don’t get those as you mentioned.

Comment

• Teebs
        Teebs commented
        Editing a comment
        So - that would be 4 77's. Not too difficult to imagine that good players (and/or wealthy!) can fairly easily get 5~6 77's

Im my self cl 2000+ with only 5 hrs into the event. So 2100 is real easy for someone who invest about 4or 5k gems For the level 77 with pythia(i dont use it). You can save a lot of mat. So you cant say that someone is cheating jus5 becaus3 you arent able to do it! Sone have ton of knowledge

Comment

Just to wade in with my 2 cents, I have spend circa 25k gems before on many Legendary Crates during AnB's. So that + 4 hours of grinding gives a bucket load of resources. Think I crafted 4 77's and had 4 drop. Only one of those 4 drops were useful, however, I did have 5 useful 77's on my toon. Even with that, I still couldn't break the top 10 where there were people with only two 77's.

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah some have so much skill thats insane

• davidz
          davidz commented
          Editing a comment
          Top players have minimum 76 for every gear.
          Last edited by davidz; 11-24-2021, 06:13 AM.

• RAFERS102
          RAFERS102 commented
          Editing a comment
          Now, I never spend that much anymore due to not caring about top 10 or even top 25 anymore. The hours you have to put into this game to become a top player is insane.
      Working...
      X