Trinket and Belt guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinket and Belt guide

I know what quite a few of the trinkets and belts do but not all. I have searched and can't find an overall guide. Any around?

Never seen one where it’s all written down in one place. But the in game descriptions are decent.

A guide like that would also be around 9 guides built into one, with 3 different archetypes (warrior, battle hunter and mage), and 3 different build types (gold/gem farmer, exp farmer and push).

If you have specific questions on trinket/belt effects on warrior builds, I am more than willing to help. Battle hunter and mage stuff is not my cup of tea.

In short, there isn’t one trinket to rule them all .
    mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Sure. I currently have belt of whirling storm, fire lily and wind spirit. Thinking of swapping wind spirit for brooch of stormcaller. Saw its properties once but can't find again. If there is a way to see the properties in the crafting app I can't find it.
      Thanks

Comment

If you go to Ingrid, select item you are interested in to craft, then look at its properties which are accessed by clicking on icon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211122-110344_Eternium.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	206507

Comment

That works thanks. Another question I am trying to get answered, does Slayer work in the arena (PvP)?

Comment

There seems to be very little info on the arena. Release notes mostly state “offensive stats are lowered while defensive stats are boosted”.

It would all depend on how the game classifies a pvp opponent…. Is it seen as a boss monster or not? My gut feeling is that it probably doesn’t work cause a player isn’t a monster.

And the leader board seems to agree, with the top 10 warriors all having the bleed enchant on their weapons. Not proof I know, but you don’t reach the top easily…
            mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Thanks, good to know. I am currently at warrior number 90, have a few things to try when I get more glory. For me the arena is the most interesting part of the game at present.
              Last edited by sbradley02; 11-23-2021, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X