Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medamanaman, the +1 and +10 buttons are still there... But definitely agree there is a lot of outdated info.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Medamanaman
      Medamanaman commented
      Editing a comment
      @Sistersalvation

Sorry, I put that badly; what I meant was that that particular item dates back to the time before the introduction of the +100 button

• Sistersalvation
      Sistersalvation commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, ok! That makes a lot more sense, now!

(Your original wording made me question whether I'd completely missed an update or something... I don't know what I was thinking -- I probably wasn't, it was late)
      Last edited by Sistersalvation; 02-26-2021, 12:21 PM.

Thanks, everyone for bringing this thread to my attention! I finally figured out how to craft!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crafting.png
Views:	231
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	193512

Watch out Top 10! Here I come!

WOOHOO!

Comment

Q: I got a chest from the Secret Code/Rewards Calendar/Store, how do they work?
    A: Chests that you can keep in your Inventory will always contain equipment matching the level of the Hero who opens the chest, as the time that Hero is used to open the chest. The contents of each type of chest are as stated in their descriptions. due to the rarity of Set Items, chests containing these are best kept closed until your Hero of choice reaches Level 70.
    Are you saying the Hero at Level 70, or your level 70 hero at Champions Level 70 ??

Comment

• kurtcabage
      kurtcabage commented
      Editing a comment
      it's level 70 hero not CL
      Last edited by kurtcabage; 03-18-2021, 07:03 AM. Reason: thanks tin man :p

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Just so that you know, the items from Random Set Item boxes are limited to a maximum of level 70.

What is glory, how to earn glory and what are they useful for?

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Glory is the latest "currency" added to the game, and is used to unlock Unique Trinkets, Belts, Bracers of Mastery, some set Gear and Enchantments for crafting - the older items have recipes that you can buy from Liana.

You can earn Glory from completing event milestones.
Working...
X