Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Rob Spooner mentions this often and restarts after recording videos, which is already memory intensive. I've been swapping back and forth between platforms, and the issue is now non-existent for me.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Kardinaal ! Yes, I've been doing this, but it doesn't always help. I still have the control issues. I'm gesturing correctly, but about half the time I get the "no spell" result, especially when things get busy on the screen.

• Kardinaal
    replied
    A good tip on mobile is to restart the game often. Even on high end devices (recent Samsung tab and iPhone), I find the game starts to slow down after 45min to 1 hour of playing (zoomed out to the max and high graphics settings). I think there might be a memory leak at the basis of this (data that is no longer useful that doesn’t get deleted, slowly filling up the memory so there is less and less room for the actual game data, which ends in a marmelade error game crash.

The “intermittent” behaviour you speak off is probably the same issue, it might only look intermittent (since when Anb is on most people play more often and for longer sessions), rather than the problem disappearing and reappearing. The timing that you didn’t have much problems during war supplies (giving you a longer period of problem free gaming), also hints to this.

I can’t say this for certain ofc, since I have no idea of your time in game.

Leave a comment:

• RazorKitten
    replied
    Thanks for this - I "upgraded" from a Galaxy Tab s2 to the S7 over Black Friday. Now it's like the touch screen is very unresponsive to commands. I die (even more) often and either cant move or go in wrong direction. I'll have to try again on the S2 to see if it's the same on that.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    replied
    No more problems for me at least at the time of this post (*knocking on wood*). As I said earlier, intermittent for me, anyway. Will report back here if it becomes annoying again.

Just a thought out loud, wondering with many off for the holidays, it's just crowding network throughput (just a bit) to cause these lags?

Leave a comment:

• laffcarl
    replied
    But there does seem a lag issue just as the boss is about to die, it seems to pause, as if thinking of a way of tripping you up.

Leave a comment:

• laffcarl
    commented on 's reply
    Would anyone be crazy enough to try replicating that madness, I feel quite ill just reading it lol

• eidolon
    replied
    There seems to be weird lag issues here - dropped frames in Trial boss fights, "YOU ARE DEAD" when I was wearing them down and suddenly the boss is in the middle of a special attack and I'm toast. The screen doesn't hesitate or freeze, but it's like I smoothly lose 1.5 seconds of the action right when I needed to counter a special attack..
    This damaged my calm this evening, so I went back in and tried some beta tester / Luser venting gameplay with odd results.

Skill-based play with precision movement and attack sequences always resulted in at least one death out of the blue, and going on to finish before the time limit expired rewarded generic random Purple drops.
    3 or 4 runs with gear tuning, spending, and fails,
    ... and I. got. silly.
    Tried again, but doing huge pulls and button mashing, like deaths don't count, "Shake it off, son, and get back in there and give 'em heck, you madman!"
    I was dying on average every 2 or 3 seconds as I tried to pull half the map while firing off abilities 123123123123123123123123123123123 and random gestures.
    No aiming, no timing. 123
    I must have died 30 times at least when the dragon popped in before the map was cleared and with it, I at least tried to move to stay in range, ie right in his personal space, on top of him.
    Dying and trying to fire everything randomly the instant cooldown was up, and dying some more.
    Timer was long expired when I wore him down finally, and I'd died,... so, so many times.
    Back in town I look at what dropped, expecting 3 grays. Instead I find 3 Legendary Set items, 2 lvl 72, 1 lvl 70.
    Can anyone replicate these results using the method described? Trial level 119 I think it was.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    I've committed to playing on a mobile device only, so PC isn't an option for me at this time.

But who knows? If things continue to get worse on the mobile platform, I might be forced to change how I play.

• WarriorSeven
    replied
    Yes, seems to me on mobile today (at least), then I switched to PC. As you say, "no spell" on rune gestures. It's as if I didn't do anything.

Edited to imply this is intermittent.
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 12-22-2021, 07:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mandrah
    replied
    I had noticed this as well. I was thinking it was all user error. Running in a random direction has been the most common for me.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    started a topic Control Issues on Mobile

Control Issues on Mobile

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that the responsiveness of the mobile controls has gotten worse?

More "no spell" results for gestures that used to be perfectly understandable to the game, characters heading in the wrong directions, etc.

These are just some of the issues that I've been experiencing more often recently, and it's been costing me in terms of trial completion times and Arena losses.
Working...
X