Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good luck to you all for this holiday ANB bronze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to you all for this holiday ANB bronze!

I'm off to a less-than-ideal start as the holidays are more family-focused, so I sort of sneak in playtime here and there when I can.

Hope the rest of you are having an easier time of it. Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by Kristoff; 12-24-2021, 07:15 PM. Reason: Corrected grammar.

Bronze is ideal for leisurely play, especially during this time.

Good luck to all, as well!
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACAFOR - 4F/2W Warrior
    ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... MICATHREE - Mage Farmer ... BELATOO - BH Farmer

Comment

Ooow look a Santa Cleave
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211225-170222.jpg Views:	72 Size:	158.8 KB ID:	207712

Update:-
      I'm guessing this Talisman Of Storms gets my 2nd CT Phew 7 hours on timer left what to do?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211227-065136.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	207770
      Last edited by laffcarl; 12-27-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Took forever to reach level 70 due to family holiday stuff, and I lost maybe 8 to 10 hours of ability upgrade time.

Happy Holidays, and I hope that the rest of you are having better progress!
        Attached Files

Comment

• laffcarl
          laffcarl commented
          Editing a comment
          Forever = 29mins? lol

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          laffcarl Ha ha... No, I meant the number of days it took. Normally I'd already have reached level 70 after a few hours on the day the ANB event started.

Although, if you consider that some pros hit level 70 in 8 to 10 minutes (I forget the record time), then 29 minutes does sort of feel like forever.
          Last edited by Kristoff; 12-27-2021, 08:51 PM. Reason: Added second paragraph.

Hi;

My recent gameplay experience can be defined as "Too much effort for too little gain" which is to be expected. But knowing this doesn't change how you feel about it.

So i backed off a bit. In fact i barely played after completing %200 xp runs during war supplies.Also didn't even create an AnB hero yet...

I guess i am going to ease a bit on the competitive aspect. So i'll probably dual class and go for a mage this time as my first hero was a mage which i couldn't fully unlock due to costs and deleted later.

And that is if i create any AnB hero at all. Maybe shaping up a mage for a while would be refreshing...

Anyways, wish you all good luck and fun.
        Last edited by Naos; 12-26-2021, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          I took a much more relaxed approach in Gold 12, spending much more (lazy) idle time at home base to cook abilities while thinking about next steps -- ultimately ending 35th in Veteran's League. With just a little bit of toon build planning, coupled with some gem and time management, you can literally get the game to "work" for you!

• laffcarl
          laffcarl commented
          Editing a comment
          Until the RNG madness gets to you :-D

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          I've tamed that evil filth by only crafting on mobile. Got my my first L77 today on ANB (yay)!

Progressing well. Levelled to 70 just within the 30 minutes mark for a new personal best.

Mini push to TL100 for the boosters and am currently cooking whirlwind to level 10 with just over 11 hrs left to go.

Comment

Completing trial 131. Will rest for few days. Just continue normal playing (non anb) story mode for the 5 star.

Good luck & have fun
          Attached Files
          ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
          PURIST Mobile user

Comment

I’ll have to sit this one out. Barely got the time to do dailies, and don’t have the gems to fund an Anb with little playing time. Work is going crazy over the holidays.

Also my focus for now is more on building up a decent gear base for fast levelling outside of Anb. 4 legendary gear sets at lvl 10, 25, 40 and 55 so I can fast level chars for 5 starring and making 77s.

Basically I need to work on my main to earn gems more easily so I can spend more in Anb. And I want my Lilly board push set done finally so I can start working in crit now I know what all the other stats bring to the table.
            mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kardinaal
              Kardinaal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, buying the second inventory just seemed cheaper than fully unlocking a set of gear to lvl 2. Ofcourse the benefits are also greater that way.

I usually just level them up on 5 starring story maps, then take the cheap 77. I don’t go out of my way levelling up in trials or something, except for sometimes war supplies. This time I got lucky and got a 77 on the 3rd try, so I needed to level a new one fast to do the other 7 crafts.

And ofcourse only playing shield warriors helps a ton for inventory space too.

• Naos
              Naos commented
              Editing a comment
              When i create a hero outside an AnB, the ultimate goal is to collect gems followed by crafting a quick lvl77 as secondary.

However; my distaste on doing five star runs outweights my need on gems. So i had to find a middle ground and look at it through a cost-benefit point of view where cost is the time spent.

There is an upfront cost of 450 gems for unlocking up to third utility slot(no passives upgraded, no inv upgraded). I do some of the maps only once which lowers my gain on gems by 150 but saves at least 30-45 mins of gameplay time. Further i do not do any main or side quests after Out of Nowhere which also saves about 1 hour of gameplay. Loose like 120 gems there.

So from a pool of 1650 gems for completing all maps, i spend or loose like 600... This nets me 1050 gems per hero. Loss from quests doesn't count because they are not in the map completion pool. This enables really fast 5 star runs due to aggressive time saving...

Leveling is done just like how i would do during an AnB. After reaching lvl70 i transfer my xp/gold set to the new toon and carry on... Upon completion i craft the lvl77 if i have a need and spare resources. Then delete the hero.

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              Naos I don't plan my gem farming that efficiently, partly because of laziness, workarounds I've developed, and because it kind of bugs me when I don't finish everything.

The first 77 ))

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice!!!

Ok I decided to start up. Gonna take it real minimalist. Spent 110 gems (some gold, 50 gem craft pack and 2nd active skill unlock. Just gonna level and push as far as I can on minimal crafting and the purple goodies.

I made purple vial and Lilly, and now levelling s&b to 10 at clvl 11. Next stop clvl 35 for ww.
            mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Kristoff
              Kristoff commented
              Editing a comment
              I often tell myself I'll take it easy this time, but as I clear the TLs, I get competitive and spend more and more gems and put in extra effort to go as high as I can.

• Kardinaal
              Kardinaal commented
              Editing a comment
              Prophetic words. I started with around a 1000 gems and am down to 100.

Name:	image_20494.png
Views:	311
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	207955Click image for larger version

Name:	image_20495.png
Views:	283
Size:	284.3 KB
ID:	207956Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211230-055907.png
Views:	274
Size:	277.3 KB
ID:	207970Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211230-055933.png
Views:	273
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	207971Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211230-055922.png
Views:	278
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	207972Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211230-055943.png Views:	0 Size:	266.7 KB ID:	207969Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211230-055958.png Views:	0 Size:	166.4 KB ID:	207968 My second AnB and First one trying craft. I got my First 77 and also 1 76 item.
            got Lucky to drop other good high level itens including one main weapon 77 with regular stats and a great lv75 belt of the templar Just need reforge to get Powers,
            Last edited by eliel77; 12-30-2021, 04:30 PM.

Comment

bojck I was just farming XP... Haven't even opened my ephemeral jewelry yet!

Name:	Screenshot_20220101-080927_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	208033
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• bojck
                bojck commented
                Editing a comment
                nice, 2 CTs already! Are you going to push further? Don't forget your passives

• Arawn
                Arawn commented
                Editing a comment
                bojck No lol! I HATE farming trials. I've said it before... Farming trials is like just going to a driving range when you really want to play 18 holes (not that I want to play golf... Just an analogy).

I'll just farm trials for mats, delete this character, level a new one up to 70, and craft my second 77

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck! Hope you get a nice 77!

Been farming XP, gold and mats. Still have 9 hours and 30 minutes left and wondering when I should craft full XP legendaries and farm TL 105.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                bojck Thanks! Yes, the jewelry is optimized for lily. I might try your ToP-lily combo. Right now, I have XP XG on pretty much everything. If I want to farm TL 105 in 60 seconds or less, I need to craft full XP legendaries and take out the XG.

I'm saving the ephemeral jewelry for pushing.

• bojck
                bojck commented
                Editing a comment
                I see, tbh I'd suggest to stay at 100 with lily gear, you'll make a lot more runs. Warrior is a hassle in the beginning, I also started with purple lily gear from the boxes, but used the push jewelry at first (which was crit, so had 2 or 3 useful stats for lily on each). Then crafted xp jewelry with cd: it is super cheap on gemstones, with xp/eg/cd and ar using a jbox. So at some point I was in the middle between lily and crit gear, so either lily with a lot of CD or crit with too little But then crit gets way better, ultimately 35 sec 105s and faster were the norm, with some eg on it : ) Still I waited for all legendaries, 1800CL and 2 slayers to move to 105

• Kristoff
                Kristoff commented
                Editing a comment
                bojck Ok. Thanks! I crafted a legendary ToP and lily as per your suggestion, which did improve my clear times, though CD is definitely superior.

Having trouble clearing 100 at less than 90 seconds, not sure if it's my play style or mobile device. I've never managed 105 at anything close to 35 seconds, even with full enchants and XP legendaries with CD and PD. The best I've ever done is slightly less than 60 seconds.

Don't have any enchants on my current gear. I usually wait to craft legendary XP gear before adding enchants like slayer.

Anb trial advancement aside. 2 hrs few minute left. Dunno how far can go for this SW thing? . The only good news to share is synergies. Waitin This extra day I should say not bad. This eve (local time) my anb synergies (not normal playing synergy) should be completed. Can't possibly reached 180 or even better max status can it?? (Via anb):
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-02-2022, 01:56 AM.
              ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
              PURIST Mobile user

Comment

Please someone help me how to defeat elaban ???? From friday, i already fight and cannot counter ?

Comment

• Ozymandius
                  Ozymandius commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Elban is tough; he was my most feared boss when I first started. The keys to beating Elban are relatively simple:

1. As soon as he locks on with Life Drain run away from him. Once you get out of range, the life drain will break.
                  2. Avoid the red circle of death. As soon as it appears, you have to get out of the circle before his attack hits.
                  3. Avoid the Assassinate attacks which are preceded by the yellow arrow.
                  4. Watch his blue defensive shield bar and use your best attack abilities when the blue bar disappears.

Most of the time you will want to keep a safe distance from Elban, which is easier for a BH or Mage. Warriors need to either attack with charge or leap when his defenses are down. Or, you can just build up enough toughness to tank his assassinate attacks [you still have to move out of life drain and death circle].

Good luck! In time you will be able to time his attacks and be one step ahead of him. For now just notice that his pattern of attacks is always the same, so you can anticipate what is coming next.
              Working...
              X