Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good luck to you all for this holiday ANB bronze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still got 6 hrs 20 mins or so on the clock. Still grinding mats, gemstones and xp on TL105.

4W2F Push gear is mostly crafted. Need gemstones to complete.
    CT target no 1 has been achieved though. Not sure what second CT will be used on yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220102-131548_Eternium.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	208064

Comment

• Kardinaal
      Kardinaal commented
      Editing a comment
      That is one juicy shield there. Nice find.

Hi

Currently 3h50min into the event at Cl 2001. With a really rough start though...

As a late starter, i didn't have much time to cook whirlwind. Also didn't want to spend gems on it either. So the plan was to use the books on the way up for lvl10 while accepting a slightly slow completion times. Shouldn't be much of a problem right

Then crafting kicked in...

Somehow, the gap between 75+ items was huge. Like 10-15 items in between. This costed me a lot of materials while trying to not miss the opportunities. Further lvl 77 came right after a lvl76 again...I didn't miss it but it went to a trinket instead of a weapon leaving me with a low dmg weapon to be replaced.

Anyways the cost was so high that i was out MoT's, Mithrils, Greater Fire Essences and Gold...

I couldn't even complete the legendary farm set while chasing 75+ for specific slots. I had to carry on with no BoM's and 4 epics with no resources left

I was stuck at Tl 70 needing more resources and books to go higher but Tl 70 just wouldn't drop any. Lost a lot of time there.

Anyways; this time i am dual classing. I'll probably switch to mage sometime around the 4h30min mark. Curious to see how the other half of this AnB will shape.

Wish you all a happy new year and have fun.

Comment

I have been participating in LodWig "Live off the Land" challenge on Discord. Basically, it is a retro throwback to the original version of the game before gear crafting was added. You can only build your gear set using dropped gear from game play and only use the rewards earned by the event hero [no medals or gems from main account hero]. I managed to hit level 70 in about 2.5 hours. I have just under one hour left, and surprisingly, I have managed to put together a 4H:2D BH gear set. I am cooking abilities and waiting for the final push. Hoping to get some better weapons [mine are only level 72] and maybe a Molten Belt, but like everyone else, I will have to push with whatever drops [so this may be the best gear I will get].

Name:	Whisper 11hrs.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	208083

Comment

Crafting has been a total disaster. Got this while trying to create a better XP farming set.

Since I still have 9 hours left, is it better if I delete this character and start a new one to try and get a 77 weapon, or should I just soldier on with this current avatar?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Ozymandius But can I really make up for all those days of leveling up abilities with just BoLs? I almost have everything I need at level 10.

What pisses me off is that I was about 10 crafts in and my gut was telling me that a 77 might be close, and I ignored it because I wanted to complete my farming set before committing the rest of the mats to weapons. In fact, I stopped at exactly the point before the 77 and debated whether or not to stop and craft push weapons or keep on going with the farming gear.

• Kardinaal
          Kardinaal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah skills wise it might not be the best idea to restart depending if you care about ranking then. Since bronze has ample time to farm mats you can also just craft through to the next 77. Depending on if you also want to keep other high level equipment you can craft gear with air/water stats to advance to the next bag. You can even advance the bag by making normal orange 71 items iirc.

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Kardinaal Ozymandius Thanks for the great advice, guys! I'm just going to keep farming enough mats and gold to craft another 77 weapon.

I don't want to lose all the ability levels and spend all that time and gems to unlock stuff and level up again.

So I've got a full Regalia CT set now... The only other mage-specific items I need are a Frostfire Sash and a BOM. I guess that's what I'll aim for in the next ANB Silver.

Curious... How to get 77 Frostbeam BOM?
        DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, as Kardinaal said, it takes a lot of time and resources.

I'm happy to end up getting one on a lucky craft, but I'm not going to actively chase it.

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          I was wondering about that as well and decided to use the Selffullfillingprophecy tactic and named my toon LenniBoM.....
          I did end up with a 77 FrostboltBOM , nice for the Arena toon, and a 75 498% Frostbeam BOM, will have to content with that for quite a while I suppose...
          ....so I guess my strategy did work out a little bit ;-)

....wondering how many months/years it will take to get that 77 500%......

• Arawn
          Arawn commented
          Editing a comment
          Bali_Lenni Yeah I used to think there was some trick to take advantage of the BOM crafting configuration, not unlike there being a method to craft a 77 in 20-30 attempts with a new character. But the top ten players on the LB all have 75-77 BOMs so, like Kardinaal and Kristoff pointed out, I think it just takes a LOT of time and resources

Don't care about medals or ranking now. 2nd 77 has arrived

Name:	Screenshot_20220103-191823_Eternium.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	208126

Okay the cleave damage is on the low side but still...

Comment

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a pretty awesome bracer. Do you have a CT to save it after ANB?

• Wulfric
          Wulfric commented
          Editing a comment
          Socketed first and then CT'd. At least I remembered to socket it first this time (proof that I do learn from my mistakes...eventually)

• Kristoff
          Kristoff commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice one! Too bad the cleave damage doesn't go up when you CT it.

2D4H - no Heatseekers :TL 151
        I don't think this can go much higher without some significant investment.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20220103_160720.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.4 KB ID:	208131
        Theoretical Modding
        (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Not really sure what to do with this 77 drop.

Maybe XP XG farming? Can't really use it for my bleed build.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Arawn
            Arawn commented
            Editing a comment
            It's really a shame that the stats for drops in this game are utter shite. Even 77s are useless

• Kristoff
            Kristoff commented
            Editing a comment
            Arawn I'm planning to reforge the deflect rating and use it on one of my XP XG farmers.

Finally got a fairly decent drop. Just reforge the XG to CD and it can be used as a push weapon. Too bad it didn't come with a socket.
          Attached Files

Comment

Except for some gold gear no drops yet. But after 38 crafts I finally got my 77:

Name:	7D3AB973-5E98-4B4B-9AD0-8E7A6C383486.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	208199

A little over half way in play time, (5 hours getting together basic xp gear, lvling to 70,… and an hour of gold running and 5 starring some rewarding levels):

- 4 mil gold for an hour more than half spent 5-starring levels, and more gems than I ever managed
            - 820 cl (and only just started on the free 200% boosters)
            - a few decent lvl 75+ crafts along the way to the 77
            - initial mini push to 100
            - due to 5 starring 14 lvls and dailies I am at 900 gems spent

mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Well Elban at 138... just can't clear the mob stage fast enough to kill the sod within the timer so it looks like TL137 is my final destination for this ANB. Back at work after the holidays so no time to spare on further attempts to clear TL138 either. But I do have two nice 77's CT'd to console me though. For those still pushing, good luck!

Comment

Hmm dropped with 1 min to go (how you guys get 2000+cls is beyond me lol) anyway not sure if it's that good for much?

Name:	Screenshot_20220106-075912.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	208246

Comment

• Kristoff
                  Kristoff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess reforge the regen, but even then, you don't really need the block or CR.

• laffcarl
                  laffcarl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think if you hold it up to the light there is a watermark saying Scrapman lol

Story of my life...
                Attached Files

Comment

I also got 'Troll' dropped this in the last 30 mins of timer

Name:	Screenshot_20220106-091843.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	208253

Why couldn't that of happened 10 days ago!

Comment

Well for starting late, and trying to mind gem spend In the end I spent whatever gems I had left and then some on sockets for this beauty:

Name:	BCDDB268-9AD4-4EF4-A5E7-739448BAC80A.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	208270

with 3 hours unplayed I managed 1200 cl, tl122 for a top 500 finish, and my main is 5 Item levels closer to perfect.
                    mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Working...
                    X