Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saved Profiles

saved profiles
    Where are they and how can they be stored and replaced if the game goes arwy, with swapping from different platforms android and Windows to play it is often the case that one or the other more updated depending on the use, and this does sometimes cause issues. It would be nice to have the option to save a game profile in oder to re-insert it should a failure occur. Presently I am using the version 1.5.80 and the updated version .83 on my laptop have to say I prefer the .80 version as it seems to run smoother, is there a way to avoid updating when using two different platforms as is often the case of mismatch and updated profile on one or the other after playing.

I moved your post to a new thread because it was off topic in the tech support thread you posted in.

If you're regularly switching between devices, you need to force a game save by tapping the logout button. You don't actually have to logout, but tapping the button will prompt a save to the server.

Comment

• Naos
      Naos commented
      Editing a comment
      Travis Hello

Most of the time; when i switch from mobile to pc my final couple of actions appears as if not executed.

For example; say i salvaged a couple of items before closing the game. When i switch to pc i see those items still in my inventory. Or say i collected the daily 20 gem reward but see it not collected on pc...

Now; i've already checked. This does not cause any duplicates or an unfair gain. But causes me to redo all of my final actions again on pc.

What you ve said in this post. Would that solve this problem?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes.

To clarify: press on the status light and make sure you see the following text
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211230-210625_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.1 KB ID:	207946

This is usually done every now and then, but sometimes it'll take a while to save to the server...
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211230-210912_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.5 KB ID:	207947

No point waiting for 26 minutes, or do something else... pressing Logout will trigger a server save... (see how the status changed in the background?)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211230-210916_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	207948

and now you're good again...
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211230-210923_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.9 KB ID:	207949

you don't have to actually logout... save the trouble of re-logging in each time, just make sure you see the "saved to both" text.
    Last edited by Nhat; 12-31-2021, 08:44 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
    X